Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
most said:
hi guys

will all waiting list take csq directly now as i didn't here about any mission soon
Hi most

This is yet to be seen. A couple of people have been given their csq's recently so I will like to believe so. You will not hear about missions much any more because this score was recently eliminated. To get your CSQ all you need to do is pass 49 points as a single applicant while reaching 57 as a couple. However, this new rule only applies to persons who have not yet been referred to francization or given an intention to reject. This being said it is yet to see how those persons that have been referred to francization (like myself) or intention to reject would be treated. This is an election year, Canada as a whole will go to the polls on October 19th, 2015...so we can expect anything...

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
fazaeli said:
hello bajan4quebec

thank you for the reply, i missed yur answer on that page
should computer science fill the regulated form of quebec?
if yes,only filling the form should be done without any documents to provide right?

regards
Hi Fazaeli

I'm not sure that I understood you correctly...I only know of degrees awarded in Quebec may not need certification because they can check on their end. I know everything you claim you must have proof or you risk your application being rejected

most

Sep 14, 2015
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi most

This is yet to be seen. A couple of people have been given their csq's recently so I will like to believe so. You will not hear about missions much any more because this score was recently eliminated. To get your CSQ all you need to do is pass 49 points as a single applicant while reaching 57 as a couple. However, this new rule only applies to persons who have not yet been referred to francization or given an intention to reject. This being said it is yet to see how those persons that have been referred to francization (like myself) or intention to reject would be treated. This is an election year, Canada as a whole will go to the polls on October 19th, 2015...so we can expect anything...
do you mean if i am waiting list this mean my score is 49 as a single applicant so they ll send CSQ to me
but if i am in francization status or intention to reject they may call me for interview

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
most said:
do you mean if i am waiting list this mean my score is 49 as a single applicant so they ll send CSQ to me
but if i am in francization status or intention to reject they may call me for interview
Yes that was the information that I got, if you pass 49 and no decision have been made on your file such as francization or intention to reject you will benefit from the new lower score rule http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/factor-adaptability.html. However, if you had francization or intention to reject then it is yet to be seen what will happen to us. I believe the following may happen: if an applicant that have been referred to francization or intention to reject have 49 points but less than 55, then they may have to attend an interview. likewise if they have 57 as a couple but less than 63. It's interesting because they have stated that the interview points will not be awarded any longer so I await to see this development also. The Bureau have not been operating homogenious with applications and I will have to wait on a few cases to determine exactly what could happen to persons who are waiting but a decision have been already given.

most

Sep 14, 2015
Bajan4Quebec said:
Yes that was the information that I got, if you pass 49 and no decision have been made on your file such as francization or intention to reject you will benefit from the new lower score rule However, if you had francization or intention to reject then it is yet to be seen what will happen to us. I believe the following may happen: if an applicant that have been referred to francization or intention to reject have 49 points but less than 55, then they may have to attend an interview. likewise if they have 57 as a couple but less than 63. It's interesting because they have stated that the interview points will not be awarded any longer so I await to see this development also. The Bureau have not been operating homogenious with applications and I will have to wait on a few cases to determine exactly what could happen to persons who are waiting but a decision have been already given.
but if u got before intention to reject as you got 47 then you sent ielts certificate to get two more points then you be on waiting list before 5-8-2015
will they call u for the interview or give csq

lebanoncase

Sep 14, 2015
Hi,im lebanese ,Unfortunately , i have applied in May 2014 and gpt my Aor in August 2014 , my points are53,a little above the 49 for single applicant .i own a stpre in leb but were struggling and its on sale and im scared i might sell it befpee immigration happens and im spooo scared that i wont be able to immigrate , i dont know what to do , im soooo scaredddd

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
most said:
but if u got before intention to reject as you got 47 then you sent ielts certificate to get two more points then you be on waiting list before 5-8-2015
will they call u for the interview or give csq
Hi most

It's difficult to say at this point because nothing was written how they will treat with applicants that was already referred to francization (like me) or intention to reject (like you). For all we know a statement could come out tomorrow that will state that these type of applicants only have to attain 49 or 57 points also. Or we could be the last applicants that will have to gain points in an interview, which will be kinda unjust because we would have to gain more than 55 (single) or 63 (couple) while others just have to pass 49 points or 57...Don't panic, wait and see, keep focused...

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
lebanoncase said:
Hi,im lebanese ,Unfortunately , i have applied in May 2014 and gpt my Aor in August 2014 , my points are53,a little above the 49 for single applicant .i own a stpre in leb but were struggling and its on sale and im scared i might sell it befpee immigration happens and im spooo scared that i wont be able to immigrate , i dont know what to do , im soooo scaredddd
Hi lebanoncase

What category have you applied under? If you applied as an investor and you're going to lose your business you may have to withdraw your application because this will imply that your status have changed and reapply as skilled worker. It may also imply that you dont qualify for this category any longer since you will be making less than the required amount per year.

However, if you applied as a skilled worker from the beginning, and you have 53 points for sure, you may not have to worry because all you will need is 49 points to have a csq under the new rules as a single applicant and 57 as a couple, so long as no decision was made on your file. Simply inform them with proof of your business not being successful and sold, but you may lose the point for financial stability (just saying, this may not be the case).

julietkq

Jul 22, 2015
Hi All,

I have just received this letter from QB via email this morning. Here is the google translation

Mrs,

We completed an initial assessment of your "Certificate Request selection "and have determined that you have met the requirements to the preliminary examination stage.
We inform you that you are registered on a waiting list for an interview selection with a (an) adviser (era) to immigration. As soon as the date of your interview will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. It is therefore unnecessary Us Contact about this, you must wait for our next match.
We recommend you prepare for your interview. To this end, we encourage you to visit the following websites:

If your family situation changes in the coming months, you will immediately send us the "Amendment to a selection certificate application" and all documents required to process this request modification, to the address listed at the end of this letter. You can find the form to the following address:

You will also pay the costs of this change. To know the current rates, consult the following address:

Please note that you can not make any additions at Joint the interview.
In addition, you must contact us immediately of any change of address mail or email.
Thank you for your interest for Quebec and we will
Please accept, Madam, our main Greetings distinguées.quérante 

Here is my timeline:
Applied Mar 2013 (single applicant, AOT Business Admin)

Update: Nov 2013 (married i.e. sent my husband's documents)

Intention to reject: Jun 2015 (requested for husband's work permit and proof that I studied in Quebec for 4 months, documents must be sent before 31 Aug)

Sent all documents required: 31Jul 2015

Selection for interview: 16 Sep 2015 (email)

I am living in Singapore, French speaking B2, Listening B1. Though I wrote in my application that my AOT is business admin, I am actually doing accounting job. My husband's AOT is Computer engineer

My question is: will there be selection mission for interview for me? or according to new rules, there will not be any interview and they will give me CSQ directly?

If there is interview, do you know how long do I need to wait for the interview? 3 months?

Thanks

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
julietkq said:
Hi All,

I have just received this letter from QB via email this morning. Here is the google translation

Mrs,

We completed an initial assessment of your "Certificate Request selection "and have determined that you have met the requirements to the preliminary examination stage.
We inform you that you are registered on a waiting list for an interview selection with a (an) adviser (era) to immigration. As soon as the date of your interview will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. It is therefore unnecessary Us Contact about this, you must wait for our next match.
We recommend you prepare for your interview. To this end, we encourage you to visit the following websites:

If your family situation changes in the coming months, you will immediately send us the "Amendment to a selection certificate application" and all documents required to process this request modification, to the address listed at the end of this letter. You can find the form to the following address:

You will also pay the costs of this change. To know the current rates, consult the following address:

Please note that you can not make any additions at Joint the interview.
In addition, you must contact us immediately of any change of address mail or email.
Thank you for your interest for Quebec and we will
Please accept, Madam, our main Greetings distinguées.quérante 

Here is my timeline:
Applied Mar 2013 (single applicant, AOT Business Admin)

Update: Nov 2013 (married i.e. sent my husband's documents)

Intention to reject: Jun 2015 (requested for husband's work permit and proof that I studied in Quebec for 4 months, documents must be sent before 31 Aug)

Sent all documents required: 31Jul 2015

Selection for interview: 16 Sep 2015 (email)

I am living in Singapore, French speaking B2, Listening B1. Though I wrote in my application that my AOT is business admin, I am actually doing accounting job. My husband's AOT is Computer engineer

My question is: will there be selection mission for interview for me? or according to new rules, there will not be any interview and they will give me CSQ directly?

If there is interview, do you know how long do I need to wait for the interview? 3 months?

Thanks
Hi julie,

This is a gud news just prepar for the interview and learn french and u never know they may waive interview as per their last update....can i ask what docs did u submit on jul 31...i mean in specific..like tax docs, social security docs and did u submit singapore docs or any other country docs

lebanoncase

Sep 14, 2015
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi lebanoncase

What category have you applied under? If you applied as an investor and you're going to lose your business you may have to withdraw your application because this will imply that your status have changed and reapply as skilled worker. It may also imply that you dont qualify for this category any longer since you will be making less than the required amount per year.

However, if you applied as a skilled worker from the beginning, and you have 53 points for sure, you may not have to worry because all you will need is 49 points to have a csq under the new rules as a single applicant and 57 as a couple, so long as no decision was made on your file. Simply inform them with proof of your business not being successful and sold, but you may lose the point for financial stability (just saying, this may not be the case).

Hi, thanks for the response , i applied as skilled worker and the business i might lose in not related to the stability, its more of a few risks family took in a family business

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
fazaeli said:
please check http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.html

my question was should i fill the
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0527-JA-dyn.pdf
form for computer science degree(bach)?
Dear you are very much confused, i will help u..

i also have done Masters in Computer Application and i haven't filled this form but after two years embassy sent me a letter for document updation. They clearly mentioned that "you need to send completed and signed form A-0527-JA".

As you can see there is no option of Computer Science, you can filled "Engineer" in this.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Bajan4Quebec said:
Yes that was the information that I got, if you pass 49 and no decision have been made on your file such as francization or intention to reject you will benefit from the new lower score rule http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/factor-adaptability.html. However, if you had francization or intention to reject then it is yet to be seen what will happen to us. I believe the following may happen: if an applicant that have been referred to francization or intention to reject have 49 points but less than 55, then they may have to attend an interview. likewise if they have 57 as a couple but less than 63. It's interesting because they have stated that the interview points will not be awarded any longer so I await to see this development also. The Bureau have not been operating homogenious with applications and I will have to wait on a few cases to determine exactly what could happen to persons who are waiting but a decision have been already given.
Here i want to add something,

49 for single applicant and 57 for couple, this rule is not implemented on those who got CSQ or who's file has been rejected. Rest all are coved under this rule. so if the decision is pending on your file then are able to avail this offer.