App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
hi friends help me in annex AThey demand no 6 that is a form to sign for exercise regulated profession.but my profession is not listed there do i need to send because they demand this otherwise they will reject my application what to do.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
hi friends help me in annex AThey demand no 6 that is a form to sign for exercise regulated profession.but my profession is not listed there do i need to send because they demand this otherwise they will reject my application what to do.
I can help you in this.... as I recently did this ...I left my no. In your inbox Call me....

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
swamik said:
Hi All,

Need your assistance, I received an email for some additional documents with Annex A and Annex B. I changed my job last year, do I need to inform them about this change with the Annex B, or is it enough if I send the docs they requested for ?

It is not going to add any points for me with the change in job or my increased experience.

Thank you all for the assistance
hi swamik, pls. look in your inbox.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
pappu13380 said:
Sir I got AOR in mid DEC 2011and reception letter and file number in mid July 2012. I applied with aot chemistry and still working as govt. Teacher . Now they changed the documents in support of dcs application for CSQ.
So the docs I supplied were according to that required in 2011 where no income tax docs , social security contributions or cpf were required. Also DOB was also not needed that time. I don't sent them bank statement with initial application. When I called +15148649191 then 911 they said your file is waiting for processing.
So please suggest me that should I send all these i.e.
Bank statement of salary account, 26AS income tax forms by registered PAN,CPF bank statements and birth certificate or wait for their reply or email that what they require.
More than 3and half years passed and still waiting for CSQ
if i were in your shoes, i would send them all these documents (but i would make sure that i have duplicates of these just in case they ask again) as they might be beneficial in adding points or in showing the immigration officer reviewing the case that i'm economically stable and am a good fit for their society. i believe there is a form used whenever you want to add some documents to your application. maybe just check their website on this.

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
congratulation,
dont worry ,this is the basic process, my one of friend got same mail and he got csq.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
today i got mail from Quebec they are asking for some document listed in annexe A ,annexe B now i am confused they are asking to submit all document againt that i sent along with file at the time of file submission.

TEJINDER001

Jul 8, 2015
Hi All,

Need your assistance, I am new member. I want to apply for skilled visa for Quebec that is way I am preparing my file. I need your assistance please help me.
Am i eligible ?

Qualification:
Graduation with Arts in 2004 (Regular)
MSc. IT (Distance) from Punjab Technical Uni.
MCA (Master in Computer) (Distance Education) from Punjab Technical Uni.

Experience:-
I have more than 6 years experience as a Project Manager (IT), System Administrator

IELTS: 5.5 Bands

French : going on

Spouse Qualification : B.A. and BEd.

Kids : 2 (Under age 12)

Thanks
TS

TEJINDER001

Jul 8, 2015
Dear all,

Please help me, I want to evaluate my qualification from Quebec that way I want to sent evaluation form to Quebec but problem is only, that form is available in French Language.

Anyone can send me evaluation form in English on my email ID: tejinders001@gmail.com

I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks
TS

woodstock_lam

Jul 16, 2015
Anyone knows "Schedule of Selection Missions for Skilled Workers Jul -Sep 2015"?
I am from Hong Kong and i see the date from 31/8 -17/9 will be the selection mission in Hong Kong.
But i am not sure what it means. and the number of missions is 1....also what does it mean?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEJINDER001 said:
Dear all,

Please help me, I want to evaluate my qualification from Quebec that way I want to sent evaluation form to Quebec but problem is only, that form is available in French Language.

Anyone can send me evaluation form in English on my email ID: tejinders001 @ gmail.com

I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks
TS
Do you mean this form?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/comparative-evaluation/index.html
There is no English version available at the moment.

CSQ_15

Jun 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

My appication for CSQ is rejected as i missed the due date by few days (20 days)

However, i mentioned in my cover letter the reasons for delay in submitting Income tax payment proofs and social security contribution proofs.

With in 20 days of receiving my courier they send me a mail stating they are rejecting my application for CSQ as they didnt receive requisite documents with in due date.

I waited for 3 years to hear from them after receiving AOR and after submitting all docs in the requested fromats they rejecct just because i missed the deadline by 20 days. I did mention reason for delay in detail and apologised for not been able to send them additional documnets with in deadline date.

In india it is not easy to get the documents they asked for, immediately as there are no such letters issued by government authorities but however after much follow up and several visits to govt offices i secured docs in required format with sign and seal from issuing authorities but regret missed deadline for submission.

I was hopeful my request to accept my file for further processing would be accepted but bad luck they turned it down. That too i got a rejection response with in 20 days. I didnt anticipate such a fast response having not heard from them for 3 years post receiving AOR.

Forum members, please help me on what should i do....

-- Did any of you faced rejection due to late submission or any other reasons and was reconsidered in an appeal...????

It is disheartening to be in such a situation after putting so many efforts to reach until this stage in quebec immigration
Kinldy advise...

AOR:FEB 2012
Request to submit addional docs: Received mail in March 15
Additional docs submiited: 25th June 15

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CSQ_15 said:
Hi Guys,

My appication for CSQ is rejected as i missed the due date by few days (20 days)

However, i mentioned in my cover letter the reasons for delay in submitting Income tax payment proofs and social security contribution proofs.

With in 20 days of receiving my courier they send me a mail stating they are rejecting my application for CSQ as they didnt receive requisite documents with in due date.

I waited for 3 years to hear from them after receiving AOR and after submitting all docs in the requested fromats they rejecct just because i missed the deadline by 20 days. I did mention reason for delay in detail and apologised for not been able to send them additional documnets with in deadline date.

In india it is not easy to get the documents they asked for, immediately as there are no such letters issued by government authorities but however after much follow up and several visits to govt offices i secured docs in required format with sign and seal from issuing authorities but regret missed deadline for submission.

I was hopeful my request to accept my file for further processing would be accepted but bad luck they turned it down. That too i got a rejection response with in 20 days. I didnt anticipate such a fast response having not heard from them for 3 years post receiving AOR.

Forum members, please help me on what should i do....

-- Did any of you faced rejection due to late submission or any other reasons and was reconsidered in an appeal...????

It is disheartening to be in such a situation after putting so many efforts to reach until this stage in quebec immigration
Kinldy advise...

AOR:FEB 2012
Request to submit addional docs: Received mail in March 15
Additional docs submiited: 25th June 15
Did you advise them, on receipt of time-sensitive request, that you were hurrying to comply but that you might exceed the delay?

When you provided the requested documents outside the delay you were given, did you supply proof that you had requested all the documents you were required to provide within the delay, but circumstances outside your control (getting government docs) prevented you from supplying the docs before the deadline?

CSQ_15

Jun 21, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Did you advise them, on receipt of time-sensitive request, that you were hurrying to comply but that you might exceed the delay?

When you provided the requested documents outside the delay you were given, did you supply proof that you had requested all the documents you were required to provide within the delay, but circumstances outside your control (getting government docs) prevented you from supplying the docs before the deadline?
Hi

I mentioned reason for delay as the govt agencies have not cooperated with me on time inspite of regular follow up. But I don't have any proof to suppport this...

As I didn't anticipate a delay until the submission date crossed as I was told by govt offices the same is under process and will be issued in few days.Hence I had not informed Quebec immigration that there would be a delay in submission of requested docs. May be this is biggest mistake I have done..

When I spoke to them post rejection they advised me to write a letter to immigration officers stating reasons of delay....

Kindly advise.....whatelse should I write in letter. I wrote the reasons of delay in cover letter and even apologised to have not submitted before due date But faced rejection...

Friends, need help.

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
hi guys,
i need your help.in 2011 to 2012 i was working in USA. right now i am in india since last 3 year. problem is that how i can notary on my USA employer document in india. is there any way i can notary here in india on USA documents.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
manish1107 said:
hi guys,
i need your help.in 2011 to 2012 i was working in USA. right now i am in india since last 3 year. problem is that how i can notary on my USA employer document in india. is there any way i can notary here in india on USA documents.
try asking the US embassy based in your country or nearest to your country, they should notarize documents for a fee. ;)

jashjass

Aug 31, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2016
AOR Received.
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hlo frnds.i got on waiting list for interview after 1.5 months.