+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

challenge

Sep 13, 2011
ally123013 said:
Hello. Those who are scheduled for interview for the third quarter's selection mission in Hongkong and Maghreb, did you receive any news or email about cancellation of the interview?
I was scheduled for interview in Manila but i've received the cancellation some days ago. How's about Hongkong and Maghreb?

Taminaos

Jun 8, 2014
Dear Quebec applicants

Kindly I need your input.
I have applied to QSW program and received my reference number in 2013; I lived in Lebanon but 2 months ago I moved to Egypt but my husband is still in lebanon; what should I do?? Should I send them that I changed my country of residence? And what about my husband? I am the principal applicant
Your input is highly appreciated as I feel very lost
Thank you

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Bonjour a tous,

Yesterday, as i arrived home, I saw a brown A-4 size envelope lie on my carport. Mr postman didn't put it on my mailbox cause its size is too large. the sender is MIDI. I knew it must be related to my QSW application. I took it inside home and open it carefully. I was afraid that my application is rejected. But after reading the subject and 1st paragraph of the letter, I knew that that's what I'm waiting for: the CSQ! for me and my family! ....oh...feeling so relieve after we are struggling in learning french and collecting documents. Thanks God I got it without interview. One more step to do which I think npt as difficult as before. can't wait to see and smell the green grass of Quebec, Thanks to all friends here in this forum for any kinds of assistance...wish the best of luck to all of You!

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawakaze said:
Bonjour a tous,

Yesterday, as i arrived home, I saw a brown A-4 size envelope lie on my carport. Mr postman didn't put it on my mailbox cause its size is too large. the sender is MIDI. I knew it must be related to my QSW application. I took it inside home and open it carefully. I was afraid that my application is rejected. But after reading the subject and 1st paragraph of the letter, I knew that that's what I'm waiting for: the CSQ! for me and my family! ....oh...feeling so relieve after we are struggling in learning french and collecting documents. Thanks God I got it without interview. One more step to do which I think npt as difficult as before. can't wait to see and smell the green grass of Quebec, Thanks to all friends here in this forum for any kinds of assistance...wish the best of luck to all of You!
Can you kindly share your AOT and total point please.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Guys what are the social security contributions options in India ?

garconbd

Sep 7, 2012
challenge said:
I was scheduled for interview in Manila but i've received the cancellation some days ago. How's about Hongkong and Maghreb?
Same here.....i got cancellation mail from them. it was supposed to held in Malina.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
kawakaze said:
Bonjour a tous,

Hi kawakaze,

Big congratulations. What was the date of issue on the csq document and when exatly did ur updated documents reach for further process.... Well this can help us understand the timeline and no. Of days they take after documets updation.
And what is ur aot and as per ur self assesment how many did u get

Jul 31, 2015
challenge said:

Hi Challenge,

I too has received a cancellation of my interview in Manila on Sept 2015. Have you heard any updates about yours?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool_007dude said:
What kind of tax document you submitted ?
Hello Stylove,
A letter containg assement years assment done and tax paid. Is it ok?

RPAL

Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
25-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
I have been asked for update documents like Tax Document and Certified of true copies. I applied for CSQ in 2013. I got A1 in French. Will there be any chances of my file being rejected for no knowledge on French? I left hope so left learning French. Now, worried.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taminaos said:
Dear Quebec applicants

Kindly I need your input.
I have applied to QSW program and received my reference number in 2013; I lived in Lebanon but 2 months ago I moved to Egypt but my husband is still in lebanon; what should I do?? Should I send them that I changed my country of residence? And what about my husband? I am the principal applicant
Your input is highly appreciated as I feel very lost
Thank you
Yes, you need to update them.

Taminaos

Jun 8, 2014
Lammawitch said:
Yes, you need to update them.
Dear lamma,
Thank u for answering; should I update them even if I only move to Egypt for like 8 months mission? I am still working in the same company but i moved on a mission and my husband is still in lebanon

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
mapsora said:
Hello Stylove,
A letter containg assement years assment done and tax paid. Is it ok?
Does it have your company name also ?

Maryamt

Feb 21, 2013
kawakaze said:
Bonjour a tous,

Congratulations!!! Happy for you and your family. Did you and any member of your family take the french exam? If yes, what were your scores?