+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

D

David83

Miumiu said:
Make sure you stay in good health. You, and your whole family, everyone. I remember reading just in this thread last year, a person was rejected because his wife has a medical condition. :(
Really? It is unfortunate that people may be rejected because of something they don't have control over like their health condition!! I will try my best. Thanks

ceolipas

Apr 6, 2015
Newjwel said:
You were called for an interview?
Why did you give up?
You should have replied their mail and explain why you can't attend the interview as at that time.
They will definitely invite another time.

Are you planning to apply for csq again?
Was the other case close?
Have you called the midi's helpline to ask questions concerning the csq?
Yeah, I was called for an interview. I attended the interview, but I got refused.

Yes, I am planning to apply for CSQ again this year.

What should I answer on question number 10? If I had applied for a Permanent Immigration to Quebec.

Is it a YES or a NO?

If YES, isn't it CSQ is different from Permanent Residence Application?

If No, doesn't it mean I did not apply for CSQ?

Please, I need a sound and expert answer.

Thank you!

D

David83

Anyone heard that a PhD graduate who wishes to apply for CSQ through PEQ program needs to take certain exams in French? Is there any discrimination between PhD graduates and non PhD graduates for this matter?

Thanks

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
David83 said:
Really? It is unfortunate that people may be rejected because of something they don't have control over like their health condition!! I will try my best. Thanks
It is indeed. But i'm afraid this is the case for nearly every immigration program in Canada. :) They dont want people who will cause a huge burden to their medical system later. Don't worry too much though since minor health issues are not great concerns.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
ceolipas said:
Yeah, I was called for an interview. I attended the interview, but I got refused.

Yes, I am planning to apply for CSQ again this year.

What should I answer on question number 10? If I had applied for a Permanent Immigration to Quebec.

Is it a YES or a NO?

If YES, isn't it CSQ is different from Permanent Residence Application?

If No, doesn't it mean I did not apply for CSQ?

Please, I need a sound and expert answer.

Thank you!
Ohhh! So sorry about that.
What was the reason for rejection?

Your answer should be No.
Csq is different from pr.

I hope that after rejection, you weren't ban for 5years?

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Newjwel said:
Hi,
Do you need more points?
If no, forget about ielts .
Get the other documents in the required format And send.
Thanks Newjwel. +1 for you. No, luckily I don't need more points. Now, I'm still waiting document from tax office regarding my proof of income tax payment.

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Hi Everyone,
I need your help and please share experiences if any of you know of someone who faced a similar situation. My friend basically got a refusal of CSQ on the grounds on improperly "formatted" document that he submitted with his application. Can anyone please opine on the next course of action?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sha123456 said:
Hi Everyone,
I need your help and please share experiences if any of you know of someone who faced a similar situation. My friend basically got a refusal of CSQ on the grounds on improperly "formatted" document that he submitted with his application. Can anyone please opine on the next course of action?
Would you please mention more details, such as which part of the format of which document your friend failed to follow? This happened to so many applicants of qsw...

hoaloaken114

Jan 1, 2015
Hanoi, Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
8-05-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Brothers, any idea about when the cap of 6300 this year for QSW will be reached?

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hoaloaken114 said:
Brothers, any idea about when the cap of 6300 this year for QSW will be reached?
Intake period is not started yet, Well it will be reached very soon when it is started. I think it will take one month or maximum two month. Coz a lot of people are waiting for it.

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
It was his foreign tax returns that were rejected. But ironically 1 of 4 tax returns were accepted and 3 were refused... It doesnf make any sense at all. Also to start with they didnt provide any specific formats to follow...

Is it possible to have some FaceTime with them so that the situation can be explained?

Miumiu said:
Would you please mention more details, such as which part of the format of which document your friend failed to follow? This happened to so many applicants of qsw...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sha123456 said:
It was his foreign tax returns that were rejected. But ironically 1 of 4 tax returns were accepted and 3 were refused... It doesnf make any sense at all. Also to start with they didnt provide any specific formats to follow...

Is it possible to have some FaceTime with them so that the situation can be explained?
Tax returns, what is this, are you referring to "income tax proof"? The ones that your friend provided, are they original documents/notarized copies? Is he sure there is absolutely no difference between the accepted one and the refused ones?

hafizit075

Dec 22, 2014
rabeya84 said:
Hi Kanarf,
Thanks a lot for sharing the link, at this link written is (Schedule of selection missions for skilled workers – April to June 2015 (PDF, 78 Kb) but PDF came is January, February,March-2015, am I right or whats wrong with my internet i don't know.

Hello Rabeya84
How can I get the "tax exempted certificate" from Bangladesh NBR.

akvarium

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Hi,
Has anyone had the experience with withdrawing Quebec application?
I wroto to them saying that I want to withdraw my application, and they told me that I have to call them. I called on the number given, however the automatic machine does not give any option of withdrawing application. It is about students visas, sponsorship visa, etc. But, there is no option of pressing a number for Quebec Skilled workers or similar.
Please share experience if you know anything.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hafizit075 said:
Hello Rabeya84
How can I get the "tax exempted certificate" from Bangladesh NBR.
You contact with an income tax lawyer. He or she will advice you the best.
I've taken a certificate staying that my income was below taxable income signature of an assistant commissioner of tax. and he enclosed here the income tax rule and my salary certificate from my employer.