U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Newjwel said:
Congrats jobys
Dear...
Still my french is not good... that worries me a lot.. and second interview in turkey...I was expecting in Abu Dhabi...n visa arrangements to check...

manpreet27

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys!!

I am an Int'l student in Concordia and trying to explore options on learning French .Concordia offers such courses but can anybody please suggest some other institutes who offers French courses whose certificates are valid for immigration till B2 level.

Please help!!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreet27 said:
Hello guys!!

I am an Int'l student in Concordia and trying to explore options on learning French .Concordia offers such courses but can anybody please suggest some other institutes who offers French courses whose certificates are valid for immigration till B2 level.

Please help!!
Have a look at the resources listed here:
http://www.concordia.ca/students/oui-can-help/external-resources.html

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
jobys said:
Dear...
Still my french is not good... that worries me a lot.. and second interview in turkey...I was expecting in Abu Dhabi...n visa arrangements to check...
oh!
I can imagine.
Please, just try and put things in other to get this famous csq

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided

jobys

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
djolens1 said:
Congratulations!!!

When did you get an e-mail stating that you are put on interview waiting list?

We got our in November 2014, but no interview date yet.

How you prepare yourself and did they ask anything to bring with you on interview?

Cheers!!!
Thank u.... I was put on waiting list for interview since Jan 2015...requested to bring original documents,,,

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hello

Anybody can share the point of QSW selection factor?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Hello

Anybody can share the point of QSW selection factor?
The selection factors and points awarded are available here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

(No, this document is not available in English).

There is also the evaluation form, which tells you if you may be eligible, but doesn't specify the number of points:
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

I'm planning to apply to the QSW when they reopen their intake period for 2015. My question is: do I need to know any amount of French in order to qualify?

Currently, I have zero knowledge of French. Can I still apply? Anyway learning French when I get there is no problem with me.

Also, if ever I get accepted and they start processing my application, would it be okay for me to leave my country of residency while my application is being processed?

I'm planning to work abroad for a while after I've submitted my application from here in Manila, Philippines.

Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Hi friends,

I have received Intention to refuse letter. Need to file an appeal. If any one of you can help with the format of letter to be written for administrative review, it would be great.

Thanks
Kaps

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hello everyone!

I'm planning to apply to the QSW when they reopen their intake period for 2015. My question is: do I need to know any amount of French in order to qualify?

Currently, I have zero knowledge of French. Can I still apply? Anyway learning French when I get there is no problem with me.
Yes you can apply with zero French, if you qualify through other factors; try the online evaluation:
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

That said, I would STRONGLY advise you to start learning French now. Unless you are highly skilled in a high demand sector, it's very difficult to get a job in Quebec without French. Also, Quebec immigration can and do evaluate your adaptability based on whether you are already making the effort to learn. I suggest reading this:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/obstacles-job.html

Also, if ever I get accepted and they start processing my application, would it be okay for me to leave my country of residency while my application is being processed?

I'm planning to work abroad for a while after I've submitted my application from here in Manila, Philippines.

Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Yes, you can work outside your country while your application is processing.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaps1706 said:
Hi friends,

I have received Intention to refuse letter. Need to file an appeal. If any one of you can help with the format of letter to be written for administrative review, it would be great.

Thanks
Kaps
To give useful help, we would need some details on the reasons for the intention to refuse letter. Start by reading:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/informations/administrative-review.html

pia99

Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaps1706 said:
Hi friends,

Thanks
Kaps
Did they demand any document??

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Lammawitch said:
Yes you can apply with zero French, if you qualify through other factors; try the online evaluation:

That said, I would STRONGLY advise you to start learning French now. Unless you are highly skilled in a high demand sector, it's very difficult to get a job in Quebec without French. Also, Quebec immigration can and do evaluate your adaptability based on whether you are already making the effort to learn. I suggest reading this:

Yes, you can work outside your country while your application is processing.

Thanks for the prompt response! :)

Fortunately, I've passed the online application despite having zero French knowledge.
Also, I will only learn French if they confirm that they'll process my application. AFAIK the processing takes quite a while, right? So long that it should be enough time for anyone to learn a new language.

If I am to work outside my country during the processing of my application, do I need to inform Quebec or CIC of my present location?
I only plan to start working abroad after I've submitted my QSW application from my present country.
I will only move to Singapore to work there temporarily, but my true home will still be in the residence address that I will indicate in my application.

Options re. my location at the time application submission and processing:
A. Do I have to inform CIC and Quebec of my actual location/s at the time of processing?
B. Or do I need to put my location/residence only at the time I submitted my application?
C. Or do I only need to indicate my permanent address/true home regardless of my location/s during the processing?

TIA!

PS:
Not sure why I'm getting this prompt. How do you bypass? Fairly new here and still unfamiliar of do's/don't's
Sorry, you are not allowed to post links.