CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
priyas said:
hi
yes my I got rejected in interview but I submit for administrative review and then they send csq
How did you apply for administrative review?? ::)

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
priyas said:
hi
yes my I got rejected in interview but I submit for administrative review and then they send csq
Cong priyas. How do you apply for review? Do you have any Canadian lawyer? Forum will be very happy on your experience.

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
jasss said:
hi ..my friend got document request letter from quebec embssy ...like ITROF LAST FIVE YERAS ,SOME CERTIFIED COPIES...BUT THEY HAD WRITTEN FOR ITR THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ITR ISSUED BY AN EMPLOYER OR AN ACCOUNTANT...SO CA IS ALSO NOT VALID NOW...SHE IS IN NURSING APPLIED SEP 2012..
If ITR details from both CA and Employer are not valid...then what is she going to do? Actually from where they want the ITR details? But many have got CSQ by ITR's from CA.! It is so depressing and disturbing rule...

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
I see most of you are having trouble with getting manual copies. Let me talk to the guy who did it for me in HYDERABAD and in BANGLORE. Have some patience guys, I will be back soon with some answers.
Anand
Hi Anand,

Really appreciate your work on forum as i have not seen any one who is helping like you even our consultant are not supporting in this matter as you. So, thank you very much for this. Anand as my rejection letter has been passed one month today so i am now in hurry to answer them. Also let me know within how much time we can file administrative review is it 30 or 90 days from the rejection letter mail received date. Give me the best person name and number for getting manual copy of my on-line filed ITR-V. As the month has been passed now i am getting in to much more confusing condition. So, need your best and favourable support from you.

Thanks and Regards,

DJGT

GSSKN

Nov 26, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
Just now called MICC, file is still under review. Most of the applicants who got additional documents request have got decision in less than 15 days. I need to wait and see what happens.

All the best to all,

Anand
Hello Anand,

Even I had applied for Quebec under QSW in July 2012 and I got AOR on October 2012. I am in priority list (AOT- Nursing) and recently (4th July 2014) got mail from Quebec to updates my documents and ITR-V the same had sent in August 2014. Since than I didn't hear anything from Quebec. Recently, I called MICC to know my file status as many of friends who had sent along with me and after me got interview letters this December in India. However, I didn't :(. Again after inquiring I got mail from Quebec which is mentioned below; (Translated)

Subject: Your selection interview
Sir,
We completed an initial assessment of your "Certificate Request
selection "and we have determined that you have met the requirements to
the preliminary examination stage.
We inform you that you are on a waiting list for an interview
selection with a (e) advise (AD) to immigration. Once the date of your interview
will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. It is therefore unnecessary Us
Contact about this, you have to wait for our next match.
We recommend you prepare for your interview.

After a month again I called them the lady told me I won't get interview this schedule and told would get next mission. God only knows when will be next interview schedule in India. As per your view what was the problem for delay? If you have any updates or know more on this kindly share, anyone's reply would be highly appreciated.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
selvarajcfh said:
If ITR details from both CA and Employer are not valid...then what is she going to do? Actually from where they want the ITR details? But many have got CSQ by ITR's from CA.! It is so depressing and disturbing rule...
ITR -V from Income tax department is valid.CA is not the one providing ITR-V he will do the manual application for you to get ITR -V from the income tax department.But people here have mistaken that CA can provide you that document...No only Income tax department is authorised to give you that...Please make it clear...

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
djgt said:
Hi Anand,

Really appreciate your work on forum as i have not seen any one who is helping like you even our consultant are not supporting in this matter as you. So, thank you very much for this. Anand as my rejection letter has been passed one month today so i am now in hurry to answer them. Also let me know within how much time we can file administrative review is it 30 or 90 days from the rejection letter mail received date. Give me the best person name and number for getting manual copy of my on-line filed ITR-V. As the month has been passed now i am getting in to much more confusing condition. So, need your best and favourable support from you.

Thanks and Regards,

DJGT
You can apply for administrative review within 90 days of rejection letter.Try to collect the documents in the exact format as requested.

GSSKN

Nov 26, 2014
Jenalby said:
ITR -V from Income tax department is valid.CA is not the one providing ITR-V he will do the manual application for you to get ITR -V from the income tax department.But people here have mistaken that CA can provide you that document...No only Income tax department is authorised to give you that...Please make it clear...
[/qH

Hello.. Jenalby,

Even I had applied for Quebec under QSW in July 2012 and I got AOR on October 2012. I am in priority list (AOT- Nursing) and recently (4th July 2014) got mail from Quebec to updates my documents and ITR-V the same had sent in August 2014. Since than I didn't hear anything from Quebec. Recently, I called MICC to know my file status as many of friends who had sent along with me and after me got interview letters this December in India. However, I didn't :(. Again after inquiring I got mail from Quebec which is mentioned below; (Translated)

Subject: Your selection interview
Sir,
We completed an initial assessment of your "Certificate Request
selection "and we have determined that you have met the requirements to
the preliminary examination stage.
We inform you that you are on a waiting list for an interview
selection with a (e) advise (AD) to immigration. Once the date of your interview
will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. It is therefore unnecessary Us
Contact about this, you have to wait for our next match.
We recommend you prepare for your interview.

After a month again I called them the lady told me I won't get interview this schedule and told would get next mission. God only knows when will be next interview schedule in India. As per your view what was the problem for delay? If you have any updates or know more on this kindly share, anyone's reply would be highly appreciated.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
dear

i send my federal application since 25/09/2014 and i know that it takes up to 90 days to receive the AOR
does anybody knows how much they took to reject the applictaion in case of any mistake or document missing

thank you

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Jenalby said:
You can apply for administrative review within 90 days of rejection letter.Try to collect the documents in the exact format as requested.
Hi Jenalby,

Thanks for reply. As i have already posted my query of ITR-V i personally went to Income Tax Office meet the Officer but he refused to do it because its not possible when you have filed return on-line. Anand is helping us so much on this issue but we didn't know exact how to do when the main officer is telling that there is no provision of giving manual stamping as one has filed it on-line. If some one has this i request them to please upload the pics. of that return to understand better. Jenalby please guide me what i can do they have refused my file becaose of ITR and PF Contribution which is again on-line in India. Why Quebec is following the old system where world is computerised.....................

Please give some other alternative of above documents to file review administrative application.....................

Regards

DJGT

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
djgt said:
Hi Jenalby,

Thanks for reply. As i have already posted my query of ITR-V i personally went to Income Tax Office meet the Officer but he refused to do it because its not possible when you have filed return on-line. Anand is helping us so much on this issue but we didn't know exact how to do when the main officer is telling that there is no provision of giving manual stamping as one has filed it on-line. If some one has this i request them to please upload the pics. of that return to understand better. Jenalby please guide me what i can do they have refused my file becaose of ITR and PF Contribution which is again on-line in India. Why Quebec is following the old system where world is computerised.....................

Please give some other alternative of above documents to file review administrative application.....................

Regards

DJGT
I understand your situation but thatS how they are treating the files.PF contribution is not required,they just need ITR -V manual copy.I have an online copy but I went directly to tax office that I need to file tax return.They gave me a form to fill it ..I did not tell them that already I have an electronic copy..Guess what it worked...I don't know how far will they accept the documents after rejecting it.I am not sure if they will consider it in Administrative review.But no harm give a try but u need the manual copies no other way..

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Jenalby said:
I understand your situation but that how they are treating the files.PF contribution is not required,they just need ITR -V manual copy.I have an online copy but I went directly to tax office that I need to file tax return.They gave me a form to fill it ..I did not tell them that already I have an electronic copy..Guess what it worked...I don't know how far will they accept the documents after rejecting it.I am not sure if they will consider it in Administrative review.But no harm give a try but u need the manual copies no other way..

I faced the same problem and Quebec Immigration office has rejected my case as well on the reason that I was unable to show them social contribution of my wife's job. Although she was not the principal applicant but they refused and my lawyer is saying that there is no administrative review option at the preliminary review stage. Could any one please let me know is there any chance to apply for administrative review of my rejected application?

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Jenalby said:
I understand your situation but thatS how they are treating the files.PF contribution is not required,they just need ITR -V manual copy.I have an online copy but I went directly to tax office that I need to file tax return.They gave me a form to fill it ..I did not tell them that already I have an electronic copy..Guess what it worked...I don't know how far will they accept the documents after rejecting it.I am not sure if they will consider it in Administrative review.But no harm give a try but u need the manual copies no other way..
Ok fellows, yesterday I talked to my contacts on how they got the manual copies.
I agree with Jenalby. My agent also did the same. He took the Form 16 and online copy to the income tax office, said that he needs to file the tax. He did not mention about already filed online tax. They gave a form, he filled it and got stamped and signed by them. He gave them to me. May be IT department later realized later when they try to enter these records to online but for now my job was done.
This is what the agent did for my wife's ITRV for one year. Luckily I had them for previous years.
Hope this works out.
Watch out. I learnt from other memebers that recently, MICC is also not accepting letters from CA on tax exemption. MICC officers change their methods time to time. Letters worked for my wife for one year and now they might have seen this trend with many applications and now they don't aceept these letters.
Anand

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Another alternative,

I learnt from memeber "selvarajcfh" that he got PF summary document from his local PF office with stamp on it. Should this be enough as this proves your social security contributions? For all applicants who have not filed taxes for their income being less than minmum threshold, try to find out how selvarajcfh go this document with the seal and produce it as proof for your social security contributions.

All the best
Anand

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Good news!

Interview passed yesterday morning in Paris with Mr P from immigration Québec.

Hard interview especially for my other half and did not help that I have a very strong charecter, but passed well.

The result CSQ is in the pocket and now starting to plan for the federal part.

Work hard and prepare well and you too will have your CSQ too.