Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
From my experience in Quebec, Below professions need approval from regulated bodies.
1. Nurses 2. Engineers ( Except Automobile, Mechanical, Aerospace. In these International regulatory comes in to picture like FAA and NTSB for Aerospace not local Quebec board). 3. Doctors 4. Teachers 5. Accountants
To pass the regulation you have to give the exam ( which is in French). I know a person who has Phd in some non technical stream is working in walmart ( in loading section). So life is not really easy.

Jobs which dont require regulation
1. Software 2. Marketing/MBA 3. Finance 4. Some engineering jobs.

Dont even think of finding a job in regulated streams without french. Its next to impossible. Now some facts about Quebec. They are facts, which to some can be good or bad.

Industries with high probability of getting jobs
1. Aerospace 2. Personal Health care givers 3. Mining 4. Oil and Natural Gas industries. 5. Software 6. Import/Export- Transportation 7. Electronics 8.Chefs ( In Quebec I heard there is a requirement) 9. Manufacturing 10. Agriculture related. 12. Service industries

1. Quebec Economy is not at its best at the moment, finding jobs is increasingly difficult. Students and new immigrants are moving to other provinces, which meant cities like Toronto and in Alberta are over crowded with students/immigrants from Quebec.
2. There is a huge demand for Doctors and Nurses. Eligible people can find jobs very easily. ( The demand for Nurses and Doctors is peaking now. to get 5 mins of doctor time in walking clinic needs 4-6 hrs of waiting. So imagine)
3.90% of Jobs in Quebec are situated in Montreal.
4. 100% of English jobs are in montreal.
5. Winter is Harsh and will have psychological effect on you and if you dont have job during this time, it is most depressing.
6. Cost of living is moderate compared to other cities.
7. More forgiving than Toronto
8. New immigrants, Dont even think about buying house with net family income less than $90K. The houses are so over valued that a decent 3 bed house/condo costs some where between $350 to $550 K. In toronto add $150 to it.
9. Best Daycare sevices in world ( So far).

But once you have a job and Dollars flowing in, none of these matter. You will feel you made right choice to move in, or else it is very hard to survive as the money you bought with you will disappear very fast.

All the best
Anand

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
nikolain said:
I don't know about registration formalities but Canada is cracking down on people who are moving to different states than the ones where they landed, in your case what do you mean by, without getting PR ?
Where did you get information about Canadian government cracking down on people who move to different provinces (states)?

FYI , All permanent residents have absolute right ( as a law unless the law changes tomorrow) to live in any province of their choice, once you land in Quebec you are as free as air to migrate to any other province after you have gotten your PR card.

Thanks

suja sunny

Jan 3, 2014
jobys said:
hi Suja Sunny
U need to fill change to application of selection certificate form A-0520-MA
Birth certificate certified true copy
Passport size photograph 2
Passport copy
Visa copy if relevant
An updated contract respecting financial self sufficiency
Processing fee 162 CAD BY DD or Credit card payment
And send it to Midi address
Hope this would clarify ur doubt
Thank you
Hai jobys

Thank you for your quick response..
i badly need your help in filling up that two forms because my agency(kerala, india) a greedy one that they demand $700 for adding a person each. Earlier i paid $ 700 for adding my spouse. Now i need to add my new baby. that was why request your help.

Please send me your email address so that i can ask you doubts to be clarified and also send MIDI address .

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talk2melas said:
Where did you get information about Canadian government cracking down on people who move to different provinces (states)?

FYI , All permanent residents have absolute right ( as a law unless the law changes tomorrow) to live in any province of their choice, once you land in Quebec you are as free as air to migrate to any other province after you have gotten your PR card.

Thanks
I'm sorry i'm unable to find that link now, but i just read it 3-4 days ago, it stated that the Landed Immigrant need to stay in the landed state for at least 1 year or their PR status would be revoked.
Give me some more time i will find that link.

Okacheese

Oct 28, 2014
talk2melas said:

Thanks

If you are nominated by a province or hold a CSQ, you were asked to signed a declaration to reside in that particular province when you submit the application for that PR or CSQ/QSW class PR. While you have the right to relocate, you also have breached that declaration. The penalties for that? You will have lots to answer when you become a citizen or if you need social services.

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
Hello,

I had applied for csq on based of my diploma in nursing now i have done my bachelors so should i fill a new form and send it to immigration office because the code for diploma and bachelors is different.

thank you

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
nikolain said:
I'm sorry i'm unable to find that link now, but i just read it 3-4 days ago, it stated that the Landed Immigrant need to stay in the landed state for at least 1 year or their PR status would be revoked.
Give me some more time i will find that link.
There is no official note from Government of Canada that one can't move to other parts of Canada. Once you come out of out of Montreal Airport (in case of Quebec selected skilled worker) you are no more immigrant, then you become permanent resident. Now Canada's constitution applies on you, i.e., a Canadian Citizen/PR is "free to live and free to move in Canada." The more you ask these kind of questions, the more 50:50 surety type of answers you get as nobody knows about it and just guessing work is going on. I landed in Montreal, went to Halifax and then Edmonton but right now i am out of Canada due to some work. I have met people in Edmonton, a guy from Morocco, he is the living example i met who is working in Windermere Wal-Mart, Edmonton (quickest jobs you can get there), this guy left Montreal after 7 days of landing. Only problematic thing is if you get a medical card of Quebec govt and use it in first 183 days and leave the province then you have to return back the expenses Government de quebec has spent on you, so just avoid using Medical Card of Quebec govt in first 183 days rest is fine. Most people dont leave province straight away, but i met this Morocco guy is a different example. Dont do anything illegal, just inform the province that you are going out of country or province so that you can stop the child care payments (only if you are not planning to return to this province). Just dont tell at your interview or your port of landing that you are not going to live in Montreal, i mean don't lie.

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
There is no official note from Government of Canada that one can't move to other parts of Canada. Once you come out of out of Montreal Airport (in case of Quebec selected skilled worker) you are no more immigrant, then you become permanent resident. Now Canada's constitution applies on you, i.e., a Canadian Citizen/PR is "free to live and free to move in Canada." The more you ask these kind of questions, the more 50:50 surety type of answers you get as nobody knows about it and just guessing work is going on. I landed in Montreal, went to Halifax and then Edmonton but right now i am out of Canada due to some work. I have met people in Edmonton, a guy from Morocco, he is the living example i met who is working in Windermere Wal-Mart, Edmonton (quickest jobs you can get there), this guy left Montreal after 7 days of landing. Only problematic thing is if you get a medical card of Quebec govt and use it in first 183 days and leave the province then you have to return back the expenses Government de quebec has spent on you, so just avoid using Medical Card of Quebec govt in first 183 days rest is fine. Most people dont leave province straight away, but i met this Morocco guy is a different example. Dont do anything illegal, just inform the province that you are going out of country or province so that you can stop the child care payments (only if you are not planning to return to this province). Just dont tell at your interview or your port of landing that you are not going to live in Montreal, i mean don't lie.
I heard different versions of this type. I tell you what I heard from my lawyer.
Most of the students move to other provinces the moment they get CSQ. Job oppertunities are not great in Quebec now. Infact I met a guy in lawyers office, who is moving the same week he got CSQ. they manage to get the address in Montreal and get the PR card delivered there. As you mentioned Medicare and other social benefits could create a problem.
As per my Lawyer, if Quebec really wants to messup with the applicant, they can in ways we are not aware of. They can say that it violates main intent to stay in Quebec. Its better you stay till you get PR card delivered.
Anand

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
HI All,

What is the period of ITR they are requesting? Is it from the date of application backwards or is it from today? Meaning, if we had applied in 2011, then are they requesting from 2011 or is it from 2014? And for how many years?

Also, how many payslips they will request?

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
AMR2011 said:
HI All,

What is the period of ITR they are requesting? Is it from the date of application backwards or is it from today? Meaning, if we had applied in 2011, then are they requesting from 2011 or is it from 2014? And for how many years?

Also, how many payslips they will request?
The experience you claimed in your application has to be backed with ITR-V forms. In the letter they will mention about the years and in general for the past five years from the date you get the letter.
I got the letter on Aug 1 asking me to submit the proof of income tax for the past five years from date the letter issued.
You may get a letter to submit for all. I cant say it for sure.
Best is to keep all the ITR-V forms for years you calimed experience in application.
Anand

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
This is a article which makes some thing clear but this certainly wasn't the article that I read earlier, the article that I had read earlier stated that Ottawa is taking action on 6000 immigrants from PNP & QSW categories and are tracking people through their SIN.

http://theblog.artim.ca/immigration-process/quebec-selected-immigrants-landing-elsewhere/

This is also a interesting thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/now-you-must-landlive-in-the-province-you-chose-else-you-will-be-deported-t58371.0.html

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Anand_Inida said:
The experience you claimed in your application has to be backed with ITR-V forms. In the letter they will mention about the years and in general for the past five years from the date you get the letter.
I got the letter on Aug 1 asking me to submit the proof of income tax for the past five years from date the letter issued.
You may get a letter to submit for all. I cant say it for sure.
Best is to keep all the ITR-V forms for years you calimed experience in application.
Anand

dear anand
I confused. do they want document of exp 5 yrs before present date(date of itr and review)? If so counting points on work exp is under this document which we provide now. I hope your opanion. Thank you

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
nikolain said:
This is about CIC's entrepreneur program. I have read lot of Chinese businesses were using this program as Quebec you have to show less amount than in other provinces so they land in Quebec but move to Vancouver, in this scenario Other provincial govt. were angry that Chinese invest their money in Quebec and move to other provinces and Quebec wasn't having any problem with this, as they received their money to invest in Quebec for 5 years or so (if i am not wrong) and then say the same lines (one Quebec minister said) that they can't do anything as Canada's constitution give right of free to live and free to move. Every person has different set of lines about it. but 60% or more leave the Quebec, everybody knows why, only S/w Engrs computer guys can get jobs easily...hang on. Just don't leave your job or sell your assets in your home country and then move to canada. You can do this whenever you want just don't do it in a hurry.

Above also you pasted a link, that link is a procedural guidelines about CBSA officer how he should see if one is really interested to stay in a nominated province or not, 100% time nobody says at the POE to CBSA officer that they will leave their nominated province, nobody says that not even those who left the province of Quebec as at the time of landing procedure he can cancel your immigration if he/she will find out if you do such a thing, so give a Quebec address for PR cards and get out of airport and once you are out of airport you are PR and not immigrant and then different rule applies...

What to say just go where jobs are... get a driving license....first, i mean in many provinces, lets say there is a job of smoking (cigarette, kidding).. they also need a driving license for jobs..It opens up lot of opportunity (especially local license where jobs are)...and be ready to do any job and stay away from people who make you depress/scared. You will find lot of people, 100 of people who will give you 1000 of advice...just listen to your heart...only buy bus passes when you are sure that you have to daily commute...especially in early days no need...take a phone connection first and try to change your name which sound like french (lol kidding). In ALBERTA you can get jobs like that (survival) lots of jobs, keep local number of province where you are, not like you have Quebec number and you are in alberta, employer wont call unless you are very much in demand. Ontario has lot of immigrants, especially students they are ready to work below the minimum provincial salary (survival jobs)... small provinces are lacking not much jobs rest i dont know.

Take enough money with you. Stay near bus stops until you dont have cars. Quebec has cheaper rentals but alberta is costly if you talk about rent. Owners are very strict at some places. Alberta has cheapest petrol.

CALL QUEBEC IMMIGRATION OFFICE/CUSTOMER CARE AND ASK IN GENERAL, DONT GIVE YOUR NAME, THAT YOU ARE WRITING A BLOG, WANT SOME INFORMATION, i.e., if someone gets csq and land in quebec and leave the province after lets say 1 month, what will happen...you will know until/unless the agent is not sure...

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Hi all
On Friday I got a mail that my application is waiting final decision and they will notify me about the decision very soon.
What does that mean?
Has anyone got similar message and what's aftermath of this?
Thanks and regards
Anand