+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Elkevdh

May 21, 2013
I received a letter from Canada asking me some additional documents and it's such a struggle.
The letter asks me to send them a proof of social security contributions or a proof of payment of
income tax.

But it also mentions that the documents have to have been provided by the government and not by an employer.
Now I can get a document with my social security contributions, but that would come from my previous employers...
On the other hand, I could send them my tax demand forms, provided by the government.

I guess I'll have to send them the latter then? That's a terrible amount of pages to have translated. :(

Anyway, my question is... because a lot of time has passed between the moment when I applied and this very own moment, do I need to add these documents for the past 5 years again? Or 5 years prior to sending in the application + the ones since then?

Thanks!

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Elkevdh said:
I received a letter from Canada asking me some additional documents and it's such a struggle.
The letter asks me to send them a proof of social security contributions or a proof of payment of
income tax.

But it also mentions that the documents have to have been provided by the government and not by an employer.
Now I can get a document with my social security contributions, but that would come from my previous employers...
On the other hand, I could send them my tax demand forms, provided by the government.

I guess I'll have to send them the latter then? That's a terrible amount of pages to have translated. :(

Anyway, my question is... because a lot of time has passed between the moment when I applied and this very own moment, do I need to add these documents for the past 5 years again? Or 5 years prior to sending in the application + the ones since then?

Thanks!
Hi Elkevdh,
you just have to send them last 5 years (i.e. from the date of the latter). I also asked these sort of documents which I submitted in August some members also receive these sort of latter and after updating they receive their CSQ.

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
death_fast said:
any update who got their AOR on may 2014
hi death_ fast did you apply through a conseltency or yourself?

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
the bobosnk said:
My cc was debited on the 17th of September ... I received my AOR on the 25th of September by post
Hi bobosnk I got my AOR today by regular mail and it is dated 16th sept 2014.

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
aashu241 said:
I had applied for csq in the month of march 2014 and they receive my file on 20th of march 2014 as per courier records
My demand draft was encashed on 7th of july 2014 ...Till now i have not receive any kind of written communication from them
So what to do .....they said they will give Aor within 4-7 months and my file submitted their will get 7 months on 20th of October 2014
So what should i do know ??
my aot is computer engineering(4years)
Work exp - 3years 6 months
Ielts - 6 overall band
Kindly suggest me what should i do now
I suggest you to email them, I know some people who applied on July 12th, they received and AOR on late September. If your DD was cashed already probably something happened to your AOR notification. Call them or email them.

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
aashu241 said:
I had applied for csq in the month of march 2014 and they receive my file on 20th of march 2014 as per courier records
My demand draft was encashed on 7th of july 2014 ...Till now i have not receive any kind of written communication from them
So what to do .....they said they will give Aor within 4-7 months and my file submitted their will get 7 months on 20th of October 2014
Ielts - 6 overall band
aashu241 said:
Ielts - 6 overall band
aashu241 I have also applied on july my file reached there on 17th of july and I receive AOR yesterday. My dd was encashed on 16th september and my file was also opened on the same day.
so if your dd has been encashed your file has already opened. According to call center of qsw program when they encash the draft that means you are going to get AOR it may take time to come to you. To make sure you can call them you will get the information.
From which country are you applying ? And AOT?

Sabina22

Oct 7, 2014
Milan kunwar said:
aashu241 I have also applied on july my file reached there on 17th of july and I receive AOR yesterday. My dd was encashed on 16th september and my file was also opened on the same day.
so if your dd has been encashed your file has already opened. According to call center of qsw program when they encash the draft that means you are going to get AOR it may take time to come to you. To make sure you can call them you will get the information.
From which country are you applying ? And AOT?
milan sir congratulations!!for gettting AOR. how you know by mail or .....?

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
Milan kunwar said:
hi death_ fast did you apply through a conseltency or yourself?

i have applied through the concultancy

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
Sabina22 said:
milan sir congratulations!!for gettting AOR. how you know by mail or .....?
yes I got AOR yesterday by mail not by email .

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
death_fast said:
i have applied through the concultancy
Could you mind sending me some details in pm box so we can share our experiences.

tin1087

Aug 30, 2014
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
biq hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
file open 17-06-2014,DD encashed 26-06-2014,..waiting for my file no.
IELTS Request
not yet.waiting for my file no. so that i can send my ielts result
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
asap pls.
LANDED..........
2015 pls..heheh..gods will
aashu241 said:
Ielts - 6 overall band

hi.im a nurse from the philippines.we have the same situation.i have not received yet my Aor.march 17,2014 i sent my application.it was also receive march 20 lyk urs.my file was open june 17,2014 and e was encashed june 26.when i called them,they said just wait until 7 months.just follow~ after. 7 months.

brilliant

May 6, 2014
Hi All,

I have applied for QSC on July and received the AOR and the fees are charged accordingly. I have fill out the primilinary test on the Quebec Immigiration
State test form and have a positive reply that I may be Eligable. But after I noticed that my points are not enough ( 57 points for family). I calculated 55 points. Do the Quebec officers charge the fees even your points are not enough? Why the test on their site responds eligable even our points are near the limits.

Note: I am using a consultancy company and I have done the Quebce Priliminary test many times. All are positive.

Could you please comment if you have any helpful ideas about this situation.

Thanks

Brilliant

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
brilliant said:
Hi All,

I have applied for QSC on July and received the AOR and the fees are charged accordingly. I have fill out the primilinary test on the Quebec Immigiration
State test form and have a positive reply that I may be Eligable. But after I noticed that my points are not enough ( 57 points for family). I calculated 55 points. Do the Quebec officers charge the fees even your points are not enough? Why the test on their site responds eligable even our points are near the limits.

Note: I am using a consultancy company and I have done the Quebce Priliminary test many times. All are positive.

Could you please comment if you have any helpful ideas about this situation.

Thanks

Brilliant
Dear Brilliant,

There are three steps for the QSW application process, in 1st stage cut off score is 50 with the spouse/ child and 42 for individual applicant. In 2nd stage you need 57 with the spouse/ child and 49 for individual applicant while final stage you need total 63 points with spouse / child and 55 points as individual for getting CSQ (Referred to GPI3)

I hope you understand.

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
javeedislam said:
Dear Brilliant,

There are three steps for the QSW application process, in 1st stage cut off score is 50 with the spouse/ child and 42 for individual applicant. In 2nd stage you need 57 with the spouse/ child and 49 for individual applicant while final stage you need total 63 points with spouse / child and 55 points as individual for getting CSQ (Referred to GPI3)

I hope you understand.

Dear Javee
It is really remarkable information. In this context if some one get few points in work exp (6 month) and again submit continue work exp certificate (2 yr) before interview. Is it possible to add points on exp? Getting 50 to 63 is big margin. How can we conform our points in AOR getting time? Will they provide enough time to update our doc? Or reject with sort information? Really I want more details abt it. could you please share some link to see these information too?

brilliant

May 6, 2014
Dear jave

Thanks for the explanation. We have 51 points in the first stage. But totally 56 points before the interview. My question is even with 56 points did quebec officers calculate and charge the fee from credit card and than reject my file because of 1- 2 points missing ?