+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hgalstyan said:
Hi guys,
I'll be thankful for any reply regarding the following:

I have changed my job and also started teaching at the Local French University: Is it a must to send a modification form for these changes? I've got AOR on April, 4th, I just think that the changes will result longer waiting period for CSQ (Recently I called the MICC, they told me that the IT department is loading the new amendments to their database within 3 months. Shocked)
Dear, i believe it's written in your FN letter that you need to update such information within 30 days after the change has happened.

hgalstyan

May 12, 2013
Miumiu said:
Dear, i believe it's written in your FN letter that you need to update such information within 30 days after the change has happened.
yes, but it concerns only the following, have a look please:
"Si votre situation familiale devait changer au cours des prochains mois, vous devrez sans tarder remplir le formulaire Modification à la demande de certificat de sélection (A-0520-MF) et nous le transmettre par la poste accompagné des documents exigés à l'appui de la mise à jour de votre dossier"

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hgalstyan said:
yes, but it concerns only the following, have a look please:
"Si votre situation familiale devait changer au cours des prochains mois, vous devrez sans tarder remplir le formulaire Modification à la demande de certificat de sélection (A-0520-MF) et nous le transmettre par la poste accompagné des documents exigés à l'appui de la mise à jour de votre dossier"
Ah, situation familiale only, then you can try not to update. My husand changed his job and we updated together we also added my income tax proof. I just feel safe to update. Plus look this on the official website:
IMPORTANT:
- To request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse, complete the Change to an application for a selection certificate (Dynamic PDF, 82 Kb) form and return it to us along with the necessary documents within 30 days after the change.

In this form mentioned above, it only says "Use this form to request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse", not specifically only family situation.

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
Sabina22 said:
if file returned does our draft return? Please answer me.

of course your draft will also return with your doc

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Miumiu said:
The processing time starts from the date of receiving AOR. Interview happens during the selection review, i think, if you have enough points getting a waiver you wont be interviewed; if not, you have to sit for an interview for more points of adaptability.
Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

nilz_54

Oct 10, 2014
after receiving CSQ , I sent my documents to federal section on 24 july , but I didn't get my federal number yet .
what should I do ?
I should send an email to which section ?
please help me

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Dear Seniors

Today I have finish the first phase of checking according to the table on the processing times of my country

do I have to do something , suppose they will start preliminary phase from tomorrow

any advice

Regards

serrano13

Oct 8, 2014
nilz_54 said:
after receiving CSQ , I sent my documents to federal section on 24 july , but I didn't get my federal number yet .
what should I do ?
I should send an email to which section ?
please help me
I sent in May, still waiting... :(

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Hi AMR2011
I did my classes till B2 but didnt continue after that. Just wrote the DELF till A2. I've lost fluency by now, been 2 yrs.

Basically fed up of the waiting game. We old applicants are unfortunately sidelined.
I still dont have much hope for this, but if it works great - I'm not putting off any plans aside for Quebec.

My AoT is HR. But I moved into process side of IT / Project Mgmt. I used to follow everything about Quebec - read all the local newspapers, local forums etc. Then I realised that as far as these guys are concerned, they're in a position to be extremely choosy. We're totally at the mercy of these shifting rules and "caps" !
Till date, its been 43 months ! I'd have gone crazy waiting lol !!

AMR2011 said:
Thanks Vibez for clarifying. Are you continuing your french classes? I hope your AOT is Biological sciences, is that right?
I am not the principal applicant we have attached the IELTS with the application, 3 years ago and we have 7.5 in IELTS, i have done my A2 as well... Also, we are from IT field...
Just wanted to understand the status of our applications, that is why i am posing so many questions.

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
vibez_well said:
Hi AMR2011
I did my classes till B2 but didnt continue after that. Just wrote the DELF till A2. I've lost fluency by now, been 2 yrs.

Basically fed up of the waiting game. We old applicants are unfortunately sidelined.
I still dont have much hope for this, but if it works great - I'm not putting off any plans aside for Quebec.

My AoT is HR. But I moved into process side of IT / Project Mgmt. I used to follow everything about Quebec - read all the local newspapers, local forums etc. Then I realised that as far as these guys are concerned, they're in a position to be extremely choosy. We're totally at the mercy of these shifting rules and "caps" !
Till date, its been 43 months ! I'd have gone crazy waiting lol !!
Thanks a lot for a detailed reply. The same is the case with me... Though you did classes until B2, i did only till my A2 classes.. have a A2 from TEFaQ. I also, remember french very little now. AND i too am fed up of the waiting game.. its been 36 months now for me... looks REALLY miserable. And the thing is, why should we invest in these classes without getting to know whether, any process will be done on the application... hope your thoughts are inline with mine.... but now i see some hopes... since i saw that the processing time is close to 38months, for hte preliminary review and we are almost there... and the next thing is i called the Call center and they said... since your file is opened in Feb 2012, it will take minimum until Feb 2015 to finish preliminary processing.. which mean, we can expect some communication from them in 4-5 months.... and this has what exactly happened in your case... so these are the positives....

I stay in bangalore.. and if you happen to be in bangalore.. we can have a short chat...

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
Are you going to Quebec? This will help you.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alpaong.com%2F

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Dreamer2014 said:
Dear Seniors

Today I have finish the first phase of checking according to the table on the processing times of my country

do I have to do something , suppose they will start preliminary phase from tomorrow

any advice

Regards
Which stage are you at now? Did you get FN alrdy? If they didnt contact you for any documents updating then you dont need to do anything other than waiting.

halloul

Sep 3, 2014
I got my CSQ before 2 months .. And I have now a job offer but I don't know how to valid it or where to send
It ?
Please can anybody tell me what to do now?