Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
HELLO MY FELLO MEMBERS! :) I WOULD LIKE TO ASK WHERE CAN I SEE THE CSQ NUMBER? I HAVE MY CSQ ON HAND, IM JUST CONFUSED WHERE THE CSQ # IS WRITTEN.. ::)

hgalstyan

May 12, 2013
Miumiu said:
Ah, situation familiale only, then you can try not to update. My husand changed his job and we updated together we also added my income tax proof. I just feel safe to update. Plus look this on the official website:
IMPORTANT:
- To request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse, complete the Change to an application for a selection certificate (Dynamic PDF, 82 Kb) form and return it to us along with the necessary documents within 30 days after the change.

In this form mentioned above, it only says "Use this form to request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse", not specifically only family situation.
Thank you so much for your reply ;)

desperaux_0101

Feb 13, 2014
rjoyce said:
HELLO MY FELLO MEMBERS! :) I WOULD LIKE TO ASK WHERE CAN I SEE THE CSQ NUMBER? I HAVE MY CSQ ON HAND, IM JUST CONFUSED WHERE THE CSQ # IS WRITTEN.. ::)
Hi rjoyce, may I ask anu agency ka. Na interview ka ba or waived interview mo. Just asking po halos kc malapit ang aor date natin.. hope you can share your experience thanks.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desperaux_0101 said:
Hi rjoyce, may I ask anu agency ka. Na interview ka ba or waived interview mo. Just asking po halos kc malapit ang aor date natin.. hope you can share your experience thanks.
rjoyce's timeline is on her profile. She had her interview during the Philippine mission of Quebec immigration. She is also a Haiyan applicant. There are many interview attestations on the Montreal Bound FB page. Join in and check it out.

desperaux_0101

Feb 13, 2014
bosschips said:
rjoyce's timeline is on her profile. She had her interview during the Philippine mission of Quebec immigration. She is also a Haiyan applicant. There are many interview attestations on the Montreal Bound FB page. Join in and check it out.
Thank you bosschips...

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED AOR (3 Months Old AOR or more)... HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE SECOND CORRESPONDENCE WITH REGARDS TO THE PRELIMINARY REVIEW? WHAT WAS THE TIME FRAME FROM THE RECEPTION.OF AOR TO RECEPTION OF SECOND CORRESPONDENCE?

serrano13

Oct 8, 2014
hgalstyan said:
Thank you so much for your reply ;)
nilz_54 said:
didn't you send an email and asking about your situation?
do you know we should send email to whom ?
I sent both email and mail to Sydney office, but no reply. And I called CIC, they said cannot check any status of QSW, maybe they forgot to send us?

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
the bobosnk said:
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED AOR (3 Months Old AOR or more)... HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE SECOND CORRESPONDENCE WITH REGARDS TO THE PRELIMINARY REVIEW? WHAT WAS THE TIME FRAME FROM THE RECEPTION.OF AOR TO RECEPTION OF SECOND CORRESPONDENCE?
hi bobosnk
I shaw that you have filled application on july and got AOR on sept 17th. Did you get it by email or post office?
I have also applied on july 17th 2014, last week I called to micc call center and they told me my file has been opened on 16th sept 2014, my dd also encashed and according to them my file number has sent by post office.
Can you please share your experince in detail?

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
Milan kunwar said:
hi bobosnk
I shaw that you have filled application on july and got AOR on sept 17th. Did you get it by email or post office?
I have also applied on july 17th 2014, last week I called to micc call center and they told me my file has been opened on 16th sept 2014, my dd also encashed and according to them my file number has sent by post office.
Can you please share your experince in detail?
My cc was debited on the 17th of September ... I received my AOR on the 25th of September by post

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
the bobosnk said:
My cc was debited on the 17th of September ... I received my AOR on the 25th of September by post
my dd is encashed on 16th sept but I have not got aor till today

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
halloul said:
I got my CSQ before 2 months .. And I have now a job offer but I don't know how to valid it or where to send
It ?
Please can anybody tell me what to do now?
congratulation what is your timeline

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014