Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sri294 said:
thank you very much for reply

what is CSQ + Federal?

How much time it will take to get visa?

sri
With no job offer, averagedly 4-5 years before you land there with a permanent visa. If your NOC is priority, it might be a bit faster than that..

tin1087

Aug 30, 2014
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
biq hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
file open 17-06-2014,DD encashed 26-06-2014,..waiting for my file no.
IELTS Request
not yet.waiting for my file no. so that i can send my ielts result
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
asap pls.
LANDED..........
2015 pls..heheh..gods will
Hi anybody applicants received this email??
I'm a haiyan victim..the sender of this email is from typhonphilippines dept..from midi quebec.

Bonjour

Votre dossier est ouvert et déjà sur la liste prioritaire à cause de votre domaine de formation.

PG

Translated:
Hello Your folder is opened and already on the priority list because of your field of training. PG

Please give your insights.
Thank you.

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
angieangel said:
Hello everyone,

I got an email today that surprized the hell out of me because I had totally given up on it. That email stated that I had passed the initial review for a CSQ and am now on the waiting list for an interview.

I applied in 2010 and must have totally messed up the application because 2 yrs later I was asked to resubmit practically everything plus some additional info. Now another 2 yrs and am on the waiting list.

I feel completely lost as I had given up on even my french classes. I plan to revisit their website to remjnd myself of their expectations but if anyone have any insight or advice I would apreciate it. My visa office is Mexico.
Hi angieangel
can you share your timeline and your points.
when they have send to you email for missing documents

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
Taminaos said:
Please Seniors Advise,

I have just received a letter from quebec immigration; it said:

quote:
"Madame,

Nous avons bien recu votre demande d'ajout d'un conjoint ainsi que le paiement des frais exiges.

Vous recevrez une lettre de notre part lorseque votre demande aura franchi la prochaine etape du traitement.

Si vous avez deja entrepris vos demarches aupres du gouvernement du canada, vous devrez l'aviser qu'il y'aura un delai de traitement de votre demande en raison de cet ajout a votre dossier."
Unquote

my case is, i received my AOR in januray 2013; I got married and added my spouse 2 months ago (i.e. in July 2014). i have 2 questions please:
1- what do they mean by "entrepris vos demarches aupres du gouvernement du canada"??? I thought that if we are applying to Quebec, we can not apply to CIC unless we get our CSQ.
2- how long is the delay supposed to be??

I highly appreciate your feedback,

Thank you
Got the same letter from the immigration office. I also dont know what exactly they mean. But i guess that, there will be delay in the processing time if ........................(dont know)...............??

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Hi I need advise. My wife is no longer cooperating. While returning from a 2 weeks working mission, I noticed she has parked things at home and taken our 3 children to her parents. Attempts to resolve the issue seems futile for now. The kids are schooling there with her parents, while she is about to complete her last year as a Registered nurse. I applied for CSQ and got AOR in August 2012, I think we will be invited for interview soon. My worry now is what if she refuses to come back home before then, Can I inform Quebec Immigration of this and how I am the principal applicant. Valuable contributions awaited
Thanks

Milan kunwar said:
Who is the principal applicant ? You or your wife ?
I am the principal Applicant with B2 French. Is it possible to remove her name and continue the process with my 3 female Kids?

Thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preferred said:
:)You misunderstood Bosschips. There was no sarcasm. Her reference to French is not to the language itself :)
I understand clearly. I answered the question and added a little sarcastic comment referring to the slow processing of QSW. Obviously, she didn't get it.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
owenhargo said:
Guys, I need a favor.

do you know if anyone for Quebec have their application rejected? have received rejection letter?

I need a rejection letter format ;)
guys reposting. i need to see a QSW rejection letter.

alimsn

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated Schedule A Request 17/3/2015
Nomination.....
PER 11/12/2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update 10-MAR-2015-Started Processing
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2015, submitted 23-7-2015-Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
21-09-2015
owenhargo said:
guys reposting. i need to see a QSW rejection letter.
I can help with this, but I am unable to upload an image. They returned my file which I submitted in February 2014 and I resubmitted in June 2014.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
sango said:
Hi I need advise. My wife is no longer cooperating. While returning from a 2 weeks working mission, I noticed she has parked things at home and taken our 3 children to her parents. Attempts to resolve the issue seems futile for now. The kids are schooling there with her parents, while she is about to complete her last year as a Registered nurse. I applied for CSQ and got AOR in August 2012, I think we will be invited for interview soon. My worry now is what if she refuses to come back home before then, Can I inform Quebec Immigration of this and how I am the principal applicant. Valuable contributions awaited
Thanks

Milan kunwar said:
Who is the principal applicant ? You or your wife ?
I am the principal Applicant with B2 French. Is it possible to remove her name and continue the process with my 3 female Kids?

Thanks
Your wife will need to sign a consent form, releasing the children to you. You will also need to fill the 'update form' removing your wife from the application with valid reasons... Will send you the link for the form or you may check MICC (MIDI)'s website.

angie_a1721

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Hopefully waived or soon
bosschips said:
I understand clearly. I answered the question and added a little sarcastic comment referring to the slow processing of QSW. Obviously, she didn't get it.
hey bosschips. Yeah, I got what you meant now. Hehe. Sorry that I have misundestood you. synaptic delay on my part.

jobys

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Dear friends,
I am planning send missing documents today to MICC, so I just want to clarify the address which I need to send the documents. Is that the same address which I sent initial documents???Whether we need to put some heading on the envelope like missing documents requested by micc or not..
Please put your suggestions.
Thank you all
God bless u............

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
jobys said:
Dear friends,
I am planning send missing documents today to MICC, so I just want to clarify the address which I need to send the documents. Is that the same address which I sent initial documents???Whether we need to put some heading on the envelope like missing documents requested by micc or not..
Please put your suggestions.
Thank you all
God bless u............
Dear Jobys,

The new address is as below:-

285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage,
Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8

they also mention the address in document request letter.

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Guys,

Need your input.

I have landed in a dispute with an immigration consultant from canada, he is a registered member of ICCRC. I had signed a contract with some payment schedule, an installment is due according to that agreement, but i do not wish to pay him because of his poor services and several mistakes he has made since the submission of application. I have emails supporting to my claim that he has made few mistakes since beginning and provided me false information on my application status. I had an altercation yesterday and he told me that if i dont pay the due installment, he may land me in trouble legally.

I am bit confused, should i really bother about his threat?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
hi friend,hope someone will reply.I applied as machining technique and it has 16 points.will I be treated as priority applicant.how can I get to know about priority.

sania1

Jul 2, 2014
Hi All,
I got IELTS 5.5
With this score i can apply for Quebec Immigration?
I did MSC from MALAYSIA.
I want to know how much time it will take for complete processing?
I have zero knowledge in French,evn though i can apply for quebec?
plz reply me..
Quick response will be highly appreciated
Thanks..