AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
This was highlighted in mail I received from MIDI to submit documents,So guys make sure you fulfill the criteria as specified.

EXPERIENCE GAINED OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS
For each job or internship stated in the application for a selection certificate:
-Original or certified copy of the certificate or certificate of employment (Employment contracts and promises of jobs are not accepted.)
Watch out
The certificates or certificates must be printed on paper bearing the letterhead of the company and include the following information:
- The duration of employment (start date and end date of employment);
- The number of hours worked per week;
- Positions you have held and the period during which you held these positions;
- A brief job description;
- The coordinates of the employer (including phone number);
- The name of the person signing must be printed legibly, and the document must be signed and dated.

PROOF OF THE LEGALITY OF YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE DURING THE PAST FIVE YEARS
- Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority

Note: If you are unable to provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax.
-Watch out
Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.

D

David83

jazv4 said:
Yes, They want both.
The certified copy of your birth certificate in your language AND also the original translation of your birth certificate
Thanks for replying. Can I send them the originals in both my language and the original of translation? They will return them at the end, right?

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
David83 said:
Thanks for replying. Can I send them the originals in both my language and the original of translation? They will return them at the end, right?
I don't think that they will return you any documents!! Except original IELTS (& ?French) don't send any other originals. just confirm it.

D

David83

Jenalby said:
This was highlighted in mail I received from MIDI to submit documents,So guys make sure you fulfill the criteria as specified.

For each job or internship stated in the application for a selection certificate:
-Original or certified copy of the certificate or certificate of employment (Employment contracts and promises of jobs are not accepted.)
Watch out
The certificates or certificates must be printed on paper bearing the letterhead of the company and include the following information:
- The name of the person signing must be printed legibly, and the document must be signed and dated.

- Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority

Note: If you are unable to provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax.
-Watch out
Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.
I got the same thing. I did the tax forms after I submitted the application. I have received too many documents from both Quebec Revenue, and Canada Revenue. What exactly should I submit. All of what I have? and if I submit the originals, will they return them when they are done, or it is preferable to submit certified copies?

D

David83

bluereef said:
I don't think that they will return you any documents!! Except original IELTS (& ?French) don't send any other originals. just confirm it.
I can issue other certificates. I am just wondering for now if they will accept it, or in all cases they need a certified copy strictly.

OK, what about tax information. They also required the originals or certified copies. If I submit the originals and they don't return them, will I need them for the PR application? and if I want to make certified copies, where can I do that?

Thanks

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
David83 said:
I can issue other certificates. I am just wondering for now if they will accept it, or in all cases they need a certified copy strictly.

OK, what about tax information. They also required the originals or certified copies. If I submit the originals and they don't return them, will I need them for the PR application? and if I want to make certified copies, where can I do that?

Thanks
David,its up to you,if you want to send them the originals or certified copies.Regarding the tax copies,send them the receipt rather than any electronic copy as its not the required format.
-I don't think you will be returned the originals other than language test French,IELTS.So if you need your tax copies in future send them the certified ones.

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
Dear Friends,
I have received my file number on July 2014. I am a Nurse and have 53/49 points without adaptability points.
I recently got married and planning to add my husband in my application. But if I add him, we score exactly 57/57 points without adaptability points!!! So is it good to add him now? or shall I wait for my CSQ???
Please give me a piece of advise.
Thank you friends.

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
Dear Friends,
I have received my file number on July 2014. I am a Nurse and have 53/49 points without adaptability points.
I recently got married and planning to add my husband in my application. But if I add him, we score exactly 57/57 points without adaptability points!!! So is it good to add him now? or shall I wait for my CSQ???
Thank you friends.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Jenalby said:

Watch out

-Watch out
This is exact wording which appears in the latest "document checklist" that went into effect this April 2014. I followed this wen we applied in May. They are imposing the same strict rules on applicants who applied years back...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bluereef said:
Dear Friends,
Thank you friends.
In the lettre where they enclosed your file number, it is clearly stated that you should update in time, if ur familial situation changed, within one month of the change. Go to official website and download the form. Add ur spouse into the application. If you choose to do so, it means u and ur spouse are applying for CSQ together. If not, u apply for CSQ for urself only.

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
akinolam said:
Hello Dada,

Are you a Nigerian? Can you please give me your contact phone number so that I can speak to you? I also applied for QSW with AOT of 16. Need to find out somethings about the applications as a whole.

Many thanks
Ola

akinolam , hi, i have replied your pm.

D

David83

Jenalby said:
David,its up to you,if you want to send them the originals or certified copies.Regarding the tax copies,send them the receipt rather than any electronic copy as its not the required format.
-I don't think you will be returned the originals other than language test French,IELTS.So if you need your tax copies in future send them the certified ones.
Can you mention the title of the tax payments required. What do you mean by the "receipt"? Is the notice assessment, for example? and can I certify them from Revenue Canada and Quebec?

Thanks

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
bluereef said:
Dear Friends,
Thank you friends.
In my case, i took more than one months to update my spouse document and they accepted,and assigned a new file number.
I think you have to let them know about all the changes after you get AOR. If you are thinking to add your spouse after you get CSQ, be aware that they might ask you the reason for not updating your spouse at the time of processing.

cyrus061

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
C029 Nursing (DCS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-JAN-2014
AOR Received.
15-MAR-2014
IELTS Request
( 5.5 ) Included with application
coolforyou said:
In my case, i took more than one months to update my spouse document and they accepted,and assigned a new file number.
I think you have to let them know about all the changes after you get AOR. If you are thinking to add your spouse after you get CSQ, be aware that they might ask you the reason for not updating your spouse at the time of processing.
Hello cool for u when applied for qsw n what abt ur AOR and total points , ielts , french language.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shreyas3s said:
@ hgalstyan

It isn't possible to check the status online, except contacting the QC immigration on phone.

Good luck.
i am also trying the same and failed, why should i contact them ?