Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Abiola KY said:
akinolam , hi, i have replied your pm.
hi friend,i also applied in same month,till now no update except aor,do you know when we will get csq,i applied from india,aot has 16 point,process time 41 month,what is your?

anant_9sept

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!. its urgent

I hear that the alternate is, get FSW PR visa and land in Cananda and then move to Quebec after showing residency. For how many days?

In my case, if I get PR and my company in Montreal give an job offer from Montreal(Quebec), then will I be allowed to move to Montreal?

Thanks

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All - I have applied earlier this year and i am not sure if i did the calculation correctly !!!

in fact i calculated my points as the following:

-- Education - B.SC business administration (4 yrs0) = 10
-- Area Of Training - IT services and management = 6
-- 5+ yrs experience = 8
-- 33 yrs old = 16
-- IELTS: (Listening-6.5=1/ Reading-5.5=1/ Writing-6.5=1/ Speaking-7.0=2) = 5
-- TCFaQ: (A2=0 / B2=5) = 5
-- single = 0
Total = 50 ----- is that correct ?

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
David83 said:
Can you mention the title of the tax payments required. What do you mean by the "receipt"? Is the notice assessment, for example? and can I certify them from Revenue Canada and Quebec?

Thanks
Am sorry David am not sure of Canadian and Quebec Revenue.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
megoman said:
-- Education - B.SC business administration (4 yrs0) = 10
-- Area Of Training - IT services and management = 6
-- 5+ yrs experience = 8
-- 33 yrs old = 16
-- IELTS: (Listening-6.5=1/ Reading-5.5=1/ Writing-6.5=1/ Speaking-7.0=2) = 5
-- TCFaQ: (A2=0 / B2=5) = 5
-- single = 0
Total = 50 ----- is that correct ?

you should ADD 1 point for the "autonomie financière" and you will get 51

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
I tried to get my machine-printed copy of social security proof notarized (the only type of proof available now in China), but the notary public won't do a content-authentic notary, they can only provide me a notary that says the photocopy is the same as the original copy.

This sucks. Even more i want to settle in a more developed country.

I can only depend on my income tax proof now (which is also machine-printed but with a red stamp and it happens to look more formal), the notary public is willing notarize this one.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi, I just called the Ministry of Immigration and the woman told me to WAIT, WAIT and WAIT (No choice! :) ) until I receive the email regarding update of documents. But I think they only give only "1 CHANCE" to update the documents so as a precautionary measure I started collecting documents after reading comments here in this forum. She told me I will get 90 days to provide the documents but the problem is that 2 of my previous employer refused to issue me the customized experience certificate 1 being contract of independent contractor. Will they communicate again with me regarding documents after in 1st attempt (90 days) I can't provide documents upto their satisfaction???

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
My tax statements were posted by HM Revenue on 1st of September from UK to India,I still haven't received them yet .Am a bit concerned as its been 11 working days.Any body got a clue about this.I believe tax office would have used the ordinary mail service to Overseas.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Jenalby said:
My tax statements were posted by HM Revenue on 1st of September from UK to India,I still haven't received them yet .Am a bit concerned as its been 11 working days.Any body got a clue about this.I believe tax office would have used the ordinary mail service to Overseas.
Ordinary mail internationally takes at least 11 to 15 days, or longer. This is according to my personal experience. I have mailed ordinary mail (post-card, letter and also package) internationally between Canada (Toronto) and Asian countries, and between Philippines and China, it always takes around two weeks to arrive (or slightly shorter than two weeks). Hope this can help you a bit.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
Hi, I just called the Ministry of Immigration and the woman told me to WAIT, WAIT and WAIT (No choice! :) ) until I receive the email regarding update of documents. But I think they only give only "1 CHANCE" to update the documents so as a precautionary measure I started collecting documents after reading comments here in this forum. She told me I will get 90 days to provide the documents but the problem is that 2 of my previous employer refused to issue me the customized experience certificate 1 being contract of independent contractor. Will they communicate again with me regarding documents after in 1st attempt (90 days) I can't provide documents upto their satisfaction???
Er.. perhaps they wont. They are faced with a huge amount of applications. You think they will have the patience for that? It's written on their website right? --

"If additional documents are required in order to review your file, you will be given 60 days to submit them. This time limit is calculated from the date of the acknowledgement of receipt sent to you and indicating which documents are missing. If the office processing your application has not received all the documents within the set time limit, your application will be refused."

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Miumiu said:
Ordinary mail internationally takes at least 11 to 15 days, or longer. This is according to my personal experience. I have mailed ordinary mail (post-card, letter and also package) internationally between Canada (Toronto) and Asian countries, and between Philippines and China, it always takes around two weeks to arrive (or slightly shorter than two weeks). Hope this can help you a bit.
Thank you ,so I need to wait a couple ,more days then.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
Er.. perhaps they wont. They are faced with a huge amount of applications. You think they will have the patience for that? It's written on their website right? --

"If additional documents are required in order to review your file, you will be given 60 days to submit them. This time limit is calculated from the date of the acknowledgement of receipt sent to you and indicating which documents are missing. If the office processing your application has not received all the documents within the set time limit, your application will be refused."
Thanks. But if they receive the documents requested but they are not in the exact format, what they are going to do? Will they ask again to submit the documents or straight away reject the documents?

Do they return the original documents (Experience Certificate) if the case is rejected?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
Thanks. But if they receive the documents requested but they are not in the exact format, what they are going to do? Will they ask again to submit the documents or straight away reject the documents?

Do they return the original documents (Experience Certificate) if the case is rejected?
Most likely they will drop it... Or you are lucky that the officer will consider?? The thing is, people in this forum have been requested to provide the documents with the required formats when in the first place the documents handed over were not in the required format. If you cant, mostly likely you are faced with danger of being dropped. There is no "ask again" according to the official website. Only one chance of adding documents within 60 days. I guess in their view, once is enough. It's meaningless to ask over and over again while one simplly couldn't provide such and such..

I do not know regarding the second question. If you dont make a request, they might just drop it directly. But i guess you can always call them and ask, whether you could your original certificates returned to you in a regular mail if this happened. Let's wish it won't come to the worst..

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
Friends I am adding my spouse in application.
Which address should I mention in application whether the permanent address as it is in the passport or the current address as my husband is working in abroad!!
urgent friends,please.
Thank you.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bluereef said:
Friends I am adding my spouse in application.
Which address should I mention in application whether the permanent address as it is in the passport or the current address as my husband is working in abroad!!
urgent friends,please.
Thank you.
Where he resides currently.
The address in his passport does not matter -- as not all people have address in their passport. E.g. chinese passport, no address mentioned at all.