+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

chloesong

Aug 24, 2014
Johann Pimenta said:
Hi Chloe, if your application is not at the indicated Visa Office which in your case is Manila, then it will definitely be at the CIO office in Nova Scotia and the CIO itself will process your application and issue your visa. I am in a similar situation like you where the CIO is going to process my visa directly.

I am originally from India, but I have been living in USA for the last 5 years. I got my CSQ in December 2013 and did my medicals in April 2014. Since April 2014, I have not heard anything from the CIO office. However, my lawyer confirmed that the CIO office will directly process my visa and not my Visa Office which in my case is New Delhi, India. It seems they process certain cases directly in the CIO office.

Hope that helps
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE, JOHANN!

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jimmy80 said:
Hallo everyone,
I called them tonight and they inform me that they send me my CSQ.
Thanks God for everything.
That's great news Jimmy... Really happy for you as I know how much efforts you put in.... One thing I want to ask; u got CSQ without interview, Right??? Once again congratulations and best of luck for the next step.....

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Jenalby said:
I have prepared a covering letter to send along with my requested documents to MICC ,can anybody help me making it in French.The google translate is not so good.
Are you sure you need to translate it?

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
jacobj said:
Dear,

Hope everyone is enjoying the waiting game for a Big Dream. As it is shown in my timeline i applied in Nov 2013 and file opened in April 2014, received AOR in May 2014. We are Nursing couple from India and currently working in UAE. We applied from India and our Visa office is BIQ Hong Kong and the processing time is more than 40 months. But here in UAE the processing time is much less just 16 months !!! and they are conducting interview very frequently.

Now i wanted to know is it possible/good to move my file from BIQ Hong Kong to BIQ UAE??? Dear seniors please guide me and if you don't mind please explain me the pros and cons too.

Any inputs are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Notify them of your change of address using the form :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

Then attach all support documents

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Preferred said:
Are you sure you need to translate it?
Ya I need it in French guys..anybody ?

halloul

Sep 3, 2014
subtain said:
Please help me understand something here. I reside in Montreal and I have a validated job offer as well.

1. Will it also take me 6-7 months for getting Visa after CSQ? and..
2. How much faster is my file going to get processed to acquire CSQ since I have validated job offer.

Thanks
Hi
Please just wanna ask u what are the conditions to validate a job offer ?
Thank u

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
halloul said:
Hi
Please just wanna ask u what are the conditions to validate a job offer ?
Thank u
To validate a job offer means proving the company has done sufficient recruitment efforts to find a Canadian Citizen to fill that position but was unable to find it.

To validate a job offer, there are 3 main steps.

Step 01: Posting your job online

Your employer has to post your job opening online for 4 weeks. The job advertisement should contain certain important things like salary, job description, start date and other things etc etc.

Step 02: Detailed recruitment efforts(Most Important)

Your employer should then write a detailed report regarding the job position, the number of people applied and why they were not as good as you for this particular job. Your employer also have to attach the print outs of the online job postings.

Step 03: Filling up the job offer validation form and other supporting documents, along with the Fee

Link to the form and supporting documents is: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/employeurs/embaucher-permanent/demande/index.html

If you need more details, please inbox me and i'll be glad to help.

Have a good day.

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
Preferred said:
Notify them of your change of address using the form :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

Then attach all support documents
I have been working here in UAE by the time i applied for Quebec immigration. So i don't think there is no need to change the address. Is it ?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
would that we recieve our csq soon withou any wait.how nice that day will be for us.when csq?

clapyourhand

May 27, 2014
Hi guys,

I have read different forum and what I have come up is : No medicals, ppr... issued for QSW applying outside canada since July 2014. I am wondering if there is a freeze in the application, because no matter the VO no medicals or nothing except AOR has been issued last two months..

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
Friends,
With our good efforts how long does it takes to pass level B2 French?

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
It depends on how many hours do you want to put each day and what is your previous level of language. I believe 2000+ Hours are needed for it if you want to learn from start.

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
jimmy80 said:
Hallo everyone,
I called them tonight and they inform me that they send me my CSQ.
Thanks God for everything.
Hello Jimmy,

Are you a Nigerian? Can you please give me your contact phone number so that I can speak to you? I also applied for QSW with AOT of 16. Need to find out somethings about the applications as a whole.

Many thanks
Ola

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
clapyourhand said:
Hi guys,

I have read different forum and what I have come up is : No medicals, ppr... issued for QSW applying outside canada since July 2014. I am wondering if there is a freeze in the application, because no matter the VO no medicals or nothing except AOR has been issued last two months..
OMG...is that so..then why give CSQ ???They shouldn't have accepted our application in the first place...Now playing up like this isn't a fair game..

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
dadabigboy said:
Folks its been 18 months since my file was received in MICC, i called yesterday and the file is still waiting for processing. this ultimately sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. march 2013 applicant
Hello Dada,

Are you a Nigerian? Can you please give me your contact phone number so that I can speak to you? I also applied for QSW with AOT of 16. Need to find out somethings about the applications as a whole.

Many thanks
Ola