+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Can anyone tell me if the self-declaration of job is acceptable in case when the organization doesn't issue the customized experience certificate?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
quebec8899 said:
Can anyone tell me if the self-declaration of job is acceptable in case when the organization doesn't issue the customized experience certificate?
In case when the job letter does not conform to the requirements of MICC, the applicant needs to write a declaration and attach with the job letter. The declaration would state what is missing and the reason. It is then up to the immigration officer to accept or reject the job letter. I have seen both cases so its really totally up to the Immigration lawyer. :(

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Hello Guys,

Can anyone help me solve this puzzle. For applicants residing in Canada, which is the office for the Federal part of CSQ. Sydney- Nova Scotia or CPP- Ottawa?

Thanks

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
quebec8899 said:
Of course,it is acceptable. But mention the reason also.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
quebec8899 said:
You can try this if you have no other options.How far is your documents collection?Is your tax ITR-V sorted out.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Jenalby said:
You can try this if you have no other options.How far is your documents collection?Is your tax ITR-V sorted out.
For my 2 main professional experiences, I have send requests (In writing) for issue of experience certificate according to MICC requirements. I will send the response (In writing) to MICC along with self-declaration. I am not expecting good response from one of the large organization that already told me on telephone that they will not issue it but I have requested in writing now. The reason being there is a special format authorized by BOD and they are no longer authorized to issue customized experience certificate.

Unfortunately, I also showed 3 other un-professional/less professional experiences (1 including an internship) on the form of application for selection certificate and I read here on the forum that one of the case was rejected because MICC was concentrating on special format of experience certificate for ALLLLL of the experiences including the experience of spouse whereas there are no marks for it. Hence, I am a little concerned what is going to happen? I am concerned because they give only 1 chance of update of documents and they may reject the whole file without even giving the chance of appeal? That's what I learned from this forum???? Is it true???

Regarding Income Tax return, I will have to sort it out now, I have applied for the same in writing and let's see what happens.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,
It has been a long time ,
I want to know if there is anything new for 2011 applicants from Asia (Hong Kong BIQ) ? Is it still frozen as used to be last 3 years ?
Please share
Regards,

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
quebec8899 said:
For my 2 main professional experiences, I have send requests (In writing) for issue of experience certificate according to MICC requirements. I will send the response (In writing) to MICC along with self-declaration. I am not expecting good response from one of the large organization that already told me on telephone that they will not issue it but I have requested in writing now. The reason being there is a special format authorized by BOD and they are no longer authorized to issue customized experience certificate.

Unfortunately, I also showed 3 other un-professional/less professional experiences (1 including an internship) on the form of application for selection certificate and I read here on the forum that one of the case was rejected because MICC was concentrating on special format of experience certificate for ALLLLL of the experiences including the experience of spouse whereas there are no marks for it. Hence, I am a little concerned what is going to happen? I am concerned because they give only 1 chance of update of documents and they may reject the whole file without even giving the chance of appeal? That's what I learned from this forum???? Is it true???

Regarding Income Tax return, I will have to sort it out now, I have applied for the same in writing and let's see what happens.
Seems complicated these MNCs are no longer issuing customized letter in India too.However we got from RBS bank,ING vysya bank (after 1 month of continuous nagging)for my husbands experience cert, finally after so much struggle. Do not wait until you hear from tax department ,they tend to forget or sleep only God knows.I went in person for the receipt or else they will keep extending the days to weeks and then months.I can understand how tough it is to collect these documents esp in India or in your case Pakistan.Keep trying..Good luck ...

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Jenalby said:
Seems complicated these MNCs are no longer issuing customized letter in India too.However we got from RBS bank,ING vysya bank (after 1 month of continuous nagging)for my husbands experience cert, finally after so much struggle. Do not wait until you hear from tax department ,they tend to forget or sleep only God knows.I went in person for the receipt or else they will keep extending the days to weeks and then months.I can understand how tough it is to collect these documents esp in India or in your case Pakistan.Keep trying..Good luck ...
I am very much disappointed and not sure what to do. MICC should not have accepted our file if the documents were not in required format. They issued us file number after checking documents. They should have rejected it at the first place. Many of us have been learning french for all those years (including me). I spent almost 2000+ hours learning french solely for the purpose of immigration. Now, there is only 1 chance for us to update documents??? That is unjust. We could have spend these hours elsewhere, for me the opportunity cost of these hours is very high, I sacrificed a lot of things for immigration. I am not feeling well and not sure what is MICC doing? I don't see my file to be accepted even doing every possible effort.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
quebec8899 said:
I am very much disappointed and not sure what to do. MICC should not have accepted our file if the documents were not in required format. They issued us file number after checking documents. They should have rejected it at the first place. Many of us have been learning french for all those years (including me). I spent almost 2000+ hours learning french solely for the purpose of immigration. Now, there is only 1 chance for us to update documents??? That is unjust. We could have spend these hours elsewhere, for me the opportunity cost of these hours is very high, I sacrificed a lot of things for immigration. I am not feeling well and not sure what is MICC doing? I don't see my file to be accepted even doing every possible effort.
I understand what you say,but before 2012 the applicants were not these many restrictions or criteria about the documents.Now they are asking almost most applicants what to do?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
Dear, i totally understand.. I totally agree. They checked it and charged it and then now it's very possible it won't work.

Same here, we are all trying our best, spend time and invest money in French classes. Just a minor suggestion, what's ur level of french? Can you get a French test to prove u r at B1, B2 or higher? At least, this is to show you are determined to grasp the language and move into their francophone society.

Best wishes to all of us, who are on this marathon of continuous trying and trying... :(

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Jenalby said:
I understand what you say,but before 2012 the applicants were not these many restrictions or criteria about the documents.Now they are asking almost most applicants what to do?
Yes, you are right, before 2012 there were not many restrictions and the criteria changed and the people of developing countries are trapped. Personally, I concentrated on 1 thing and that is, there was a statement in the "Documents" form for selection certificate A-1520-AA

"Your application for a selection certificate will be processed based on regulations in effect when it was submitted."

What I understand from this statement is that the rules are to remain same regarding the documents for us and the new criteria needs not to be applied on us. That is my understanding, however, I don't know what lawyers understand from it as most of the time what we think in plain English has different meanings for lawyers or judges :) What are your views?

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Miumiu said:
Dear, i totally understand.. I totally agree. They checked it and charged it and then now it's very possible it won't work.

Same here, we are all trying our best, spend time and invest money in French classes. Just a minor suggestion, what's ur level of french? Can you get a French test to prove u r at B1, B2 or higher? At least, this is to show you are determined to grasp the language and move into their francophone society.

Best wishes to all of us, who are on this marathon of continuous trying and trying... :(
Well, dear my level of French was B1 according to TCFQ and now I think it's near B2. But I don't think our determination is of any importance to MICC. They only have their own rules and regulations which will change, change and change and irrespective of what they have in writing in the application forms, they are going to apply it to everyone. That's complete not understandable by me.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec8899 said:
"Your application for a selection certificate will be processed based on regulations in effect when it was submitted."

What I understand from this statement is that the rules are to remain same regarding the documents for us and the new criteria needs not to be applied on us. That is my understanding, however, I don't know what lawyers understaunderstand this m it as most of the time what we thin
k in plain English has different meanings for lawyers or judges :) What are your views?

Yeah, i understand it in the same way. They should process ur documents according to the rules that were applied when u submitted ur applications.

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
quebec8899 said:
They used to reject the application in th initial phase itself, before cashing in the cheques. But hang on, this is not profitable so they changed the rules where they can suck the money first and then send the rejection letter later. The economy is not so good here and they have no resources in immigration with all governament cuts, so this is what they do.