01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
quebec8899 said:
For my 2 main professional experiences, I have send requests (In writing) for issue of experience certificate according to MICC requirements. I will send the response (In writing) to MICC along with self-declaration. I am not expecting good response from one of the large organization that already told me on telephone that they will not issue it but I have requested in writing now. The reason being there is a special format authorized by BOD and they are no longer authorized to issue customized experience certificate.

Unfortunately, I also showed 3 other un-professional/less professional experiences (1 including an internship) on the form of application for selection certificate and I read here on the forum that one of the case was rejected because MICC was concentrating on special format of experience certificate for ALLLLL of the experiences including the experience of spouse whereas there are no marks for it. Hence, I am a little concerned what is going to happen? I am concerned because they give only 1 chance of update of documents and they may reject the whole file without even giving the chance of appeal? That's what I learned from this forum???? Is it true???

Regarding Income Tax return, I will have to sort it out now, I have applied for the same in writing and let's see what happens.
Same situation here. Even more complicated is that they have asked for the experience letter in required format for my wife ( Infosys employee). SHe doesnot get any points for her experience and still they need it or else reject. Infosys says it will not issue letters in format we need. They have centralised system.

Now coming to tax returns, I filed all my taxes in USA online and I made a request for orginials for 2007-2009. But US do nor keep trak of records for previous 5 yrs. tough time to explain this to MICC.

They cannot afford to reject good candidates who contribute to society. I hope MICC understands this.
Anand

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
cyrus061 said:
ok it means almost 4 years lagdo rahecha full process sakina ta maela private msg ni send gareko thiye cool4u check gara ta inbox
Hi cyrus061
I also have applied from nepal and my aot is u 118 . May I know what is yours?

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Folks its been 18 months since my file was received in MICC, i called yesterday and the file is still waiting for processing. this ultimately sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. march 2013 applicant

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
dadabigboy said:
Folks its been 18 months since my file was received in MICC, i called yesterday and the file is still waiting for processing. this ultimately sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. march 2013 applicant
what is ur country's processing time ?

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
dadabigboy said:
[/quo

Dada, am sure they will soon call u. Nigeria processing time is 18months, give another 1-3 months, u should be contacted. According to the updated processing timing on micc website. 18months ± 1-3 months ± another 1-9 months . But before the 3 months elapses, they will get in touch with you
The wait is tiring but its well. am a july applicant also, and seriouly praying for the interview date or CSQ direct.

cyrus061

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
C029 Nursing (DCS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-JAN-2014
AOR Received.
15-MAR-2014
IELTS Request
( 5.5 ) Included with application
Milan kunwar said:
Hi cyrus061
I also have applied from nepal and my aot is u 118 . May I know what is yours?
hello milan thanks for response i think its
Collegial Level Technical Training
19. Healthcare C029 Nursing (DCS)
but i m confused it might be University Level 6. Health Sciences U118 Nursing (Bach. - 3 years)
my wife had completed pcl nursing i think u know better regarding AOT
and when you had applied for qsw and have u received AOR when?

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
Dear,

Hope everyone is enjoying the waiting game for a Big Dream. As it is shown in my timeline i applied in Nov 2013 and file opened in April 2014, received AOR in May 2014. We are Nursing couple from India and currently working in UAE. We applied from India and our Visa office is BIQ Hong Kong and the processing time is more than 40 months. But here in UAE the processing time is much less just 16 months !!! and they are conducting interview very frequently.

Now i wanted to know is it possible/good to move my file from BIQ Hong Kong to BIQ UAE??? Dear seniors please guide me and if you don't mind please explain me the pros and cons too.

Any inputs are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
jazv4 said:
You have to go to
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/requirements-sponsor/index.html
and then
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

Hard to tell how long it will take, you can check the processing time for each. But I would say that at least a year.
Thanks for the rep.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jacobj said:
Dear,

Hope everyone is enjoying the waiting game for a Big Dream. As it is shown in my timeline i applied in Nov 2013 and file opened in April 2014, received AOR in May 2014. We are Nursing couple from India and currently working in UAE. We applied from India and our Visa office is BIQ Hong Kong and the processing time is more than 40 months. But here in UAE the processing time is much less just 16 months !!! and they are conducting interview very frequently.

Now i wanted to know is it possible/good to move my file from BIQ Hong Kong to BIQ UAE??? Dear seniors please guide me and if you don't mind please explain me the pros and cons too.

I understand it this way: it depends on the principal applicant's passport, his/her nationality -- this will be "the country" from which you file your application. Never heard it could be changed to the country where you work. How about other seniors?

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Abiola KY said:
dadabigboy said:
[/quo

Dada, am sure they will soon call u. Nigeria processing time is 18months, give another 1-3 months, u should be contacted. According to the updated processing timing on micc website. 18months ± 1-3 months ± another 1-9 months . But before the 3 months elapses, they will get in touch with you
The wait is tiring but its well. am a july applicant also, and seriouly praying for the interview date or CSQ direct.

At abiola , its true processing is 18, but am not banking on that . thanks for the response tho, i also applied for fswp as well am just waiting for a response from nova scotia.

all the best everyone.

halloul

Sep 3, 2014
Hi
Please does anyone have problem to sending to this address
For Quebec Skilled Workers apply to:
P.O. BOX 8888
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 0C9

FedEx said it is a wrong zip code

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
jacobj said:
Dear,

This boils down with your target time frame. If you really want to land in Quebec soon, then might as well go ahead and update your current residence location. Just send them photocopy of UAE residence visa which I believe should be valid for a year or so. On the other hand, if you are buying out some time to prepare and save more then let it stay on you current location.

However be advised that on the federal part, abu dhabi visa office has quite longer time frame, last time I checked its around 22 months.

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
halloul said:
Hi
Please does anyone have problem to sending to this address
For Quebec Skilled Workers apply to:
P.O. BOX 8888
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 0C9

FedEx said it is a wrong zip code
if you are for the federal part find the address in the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi Bachar,

2011 applicant here..still waiting ???

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
I have prepared a covering letter to send along with my requested documents to MICC ,can anybody help me making it in French.The google translate is not so good.