File Transfer...
26-10-2017
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Interview........
no idea
VISA ISSUED...
processing at VFS chd
Hi everyone ,I am new to this blog .My sister has applied on 26 January 2014 and she has received a file number starting with HUXXXXXXX(rest of the document is in french)
i dont remember exactly so i wan to knw how long quebec immigration process take times i knw it will take around 12-18 months but isn't it too slow process??

I heard those who had applied in 2012 got their interviews this year...

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
can anybody help me to calculating my points as I am not sure about total.I have three years diploma inkw bqaaq mechanical engineering after metric .13 year experience as machining technique.age 34 .wife 34 and metric .two children .ielts L6,S6,R6.5,w5.5.French b1/a2.applied in july13 and aor received.aot machining techniques .please help for my future planning what are chances and if aor received it mean points are ok or else.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi, From where to attest the Income Tax Return /Acknowledgement Receipt in Pakistan? It is an online system and FBR doesn't attest/stamp it. I have contacted with Ministry of Foreign affairs and they also do not attest it. So, the only option left is Notary public? Anyone knows what to do in this situation or have faced similar situation???

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
quebec8899 said:
Hi, From where to attest the Income Tax Return /Acknowledgement Receipt in Pakistan? It is an online system and FBR doesn't attest/stamp it. I have contacted with Ministry of Foreign affairs and they also do not attest it. So, the only option left is Notary public? Anyone knows what to do in this situation or have faced similar situation???
This is the criteria I got to submit the ITR/ Acknowledgement ,exactly as received by BIQ via email

Watch out

Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.

Note: If you are unable to provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Jenalby said:
This is the criteria I got to submit the ITR/ Acknowledgement ,exactly as received by BIQ via email

Watch out

Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.

Note: If you are unable to provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax.
Thanks but will they accept Notarized copy as there is no other option left?

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
quebec8899 said:
Thanks but will they accept Notarized copy as there is no other option left?
You can notarise the original acknowledgement receipt ,but not the electronically or digital format copy.You can always send me the original one if you have it.

-Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
aeroknotz said:
I have applied in Dec 2012 for the QSWP and received the file number on Mar 2013. I have applied from India and Visa office is Hong Kong.

Still waiting for the interview. :(

Has anyone got the interview call who applied during Dec 2012? :eek:
I have the same timeline.

Nothing yet no update!!!.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Stylove said:
Sensitive question there my dear but no one can give you an EXACT response. What I think is that if your file was complete and has been with them for about 3 months then you should be getting your AOR from them soon.......except the worse come to the worst, I'm not sure a file like yours for 3 months shall be returned. Sure your file was already checked and your AOR is on the way. I suggest you call them....
Hi Sylove, yep as you estimated, my credit card got deducted the amount of our application fee in canadian dollar. We made it into the 6500...God i'm so relieved. Thank you! :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
zyzz_jatt said:
Hi everyone ,I am new to this blog .My sister has applied on 26 January 2014 and she has received a file number starting with HUXXXXXXX(rest of the document is in french)
i dont remember exactly so i wan to knw how long quebec immigration process take times i knw it will take around 12-18 months but isn't it too slow process??

I heard those who had applied in 2012 got their interviews this year...
Dear, the processing time depends on which country you are applying from, what is your profession area (whether it's priority or not), and your language skills, esp. your french level, higher the better of course. You may go to the official website and they have a link where you can asssess your processing time, as long as up to 50 months. I suggest you also look at some old posts and find someone that has similar conditions with your sis and see their processing time.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Miumiu said:
Hi Sylove, yep as you estimated, my credit card got deducted the amount of our application fee in canadian dollar. We made it into the 6500...God i'm so relieved. Thank you! :)
goodluck in the waiting phase then!!

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Jenalby said:
You can notarise the original acknowledgement receipt ,but not the electronically or digital format copy.You can always send me the original one if you have it.

-Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority
The only receipt one gets is the online/electronic format of acknowledgement receipt. There is a monogram of FBR on it and there is a statement on it that it doesn't require signature as it can also be verified online through a bar code/number. I am not sure where you can call it original or not if one get's the print of it? MICC doesn't accept electronic documents? What to do?

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
quebec8899 said:
The only receipt one gets is the online/electronic format of acknowledgement receipt. There is a monogram of FBR on it and there is a statement on it that it doesn't require signature as it can also be verified online through a bar code/number. I am not sure where you can call it original or not if one get's the print of it? MICC doesn't accept electronic documents? What to do?
If this is only option you have got ,send it along with a covering letter,narrating your countrys procedure in getting the tax statements.Even in India now its a bar code system,but I have the hard copy of it ..

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
can anybody help me to calculating my points as I am not sure about total.I have three years diploma inkw bqaaq mechanical engineering after metric .13 year experience as machining technique.age 34 .wife 34 and metric .two children .ielts L6,S6,R6.5,w5.5.French b1/a2.applied in july13 and aor received.aot machining techniques .please help for my future planning what are chances and if aor received it mean points are ok or else.

Haitao

Aug 19, 2014
Hello , i send my fils nearlly 6 month ago , but have not got any answer , no fn, I could not stop worrying , is that normal.
I check the bank cheque I posted , and it was cashed alright.
so ,please help me .what should I do now,.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Haitao said:
Hello , i send my fils nearlly 6 month ago , but have not got any answer , no fn, I could not stop worrying , is that normal.
I check the bank cheque I posted , and it was cashed alright.
so ,please help me .what should I do now,.
Please know that the waiting period is 4 to 7 months, so technically your condition is still within this range of time. When was it cashed? They send it out via snail mail so it could take up to a month to arrive in your hands..