Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Johann Pimenta said:
Hi, thanks so much for your reply. Yes, the CIC-NS office sent official mails to me and to my lawyer requesting for my medicals and my police certificates. I found that very confusing too. My papers are still with the CIC-NS office since February 2014 and have not yet gone to the CPC-Ottawa office.
In that case you would have obtained the UCI no along with the official communication.
Did you check the status using ECAS?
Unless you hear anything negative from them I do not think u need to worry, it may be a procedural delay.Good luck.

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
jomsjoms03 said:
About the CSQ, there is a time frame and you can check it out in their website. It is based on where an applicant lodged his application. Stage 1 starts from the date the applicant received his AOR.
As for the pregnancy part, allow me to congratulates you first. Anyways, I think it will affect your application positively since once the baby has been delivered you will have additional 4 points (if I am not mistaken) provided you updated your documents with them.

Good luck! =)
thanx very very much........

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
PUMA22 said:
hi rohit...
i am frm india... i and my wife we both are nurses and applied file under qsw in oct 2013 and received our aor on july 18 2014 coz our dd were expired and we resend our dd again in march 2014......and having 65 points at the time of application....question is that......
1.when we can expect our csq??????
2.my wife is pregnant and we have informed them about the pregnancy.....will it effect the processing of file in a good way or bad...
help from your experienced hand will be appreciated
THANX........
you have 7.5 in ielts why don't you apply for FSW if you get 67 points, its quick and fast, sent your mail's reply too.

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
hi guys,
i got file no on feb 2014. now i have changed my job so what i have to do? update new job details to micc quebec. also i have fill tp the form A-0520 MA for any update in to my file.pls reply ....

bauan

Aug 3, 2014
need help now. im trying to have my file delivered in quebec, but UPS wont accept it because it's in french. does anyone know the english address of quebec immigration?? tnx

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
Hi Roent, Thanks for your comments.. we hope for good

Welcome... Goodluck to all of us QSW applicants... :)

Johann Pimenta

Jul 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
Completed CSQ interview on 03-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-11-2015
lpmc2017 said:
In that case you would have obtained the UCI no along with the official communication.
Did you check the status using ECAS?
Unless you hear anything negative from them I do not think u need to worry, it may be a procedural delay.Good luck.
Yes I did get the UCI number with the official communication from CIO - NS in February 2014. My status in ECAS shows as

1 - We received your application for Permanent Residence on February 13th 2014

2 - Medical results have been received.

Thats all that shows in my ECAS.

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
you have 7.5 in ielts why don't you apply for FSW if you get 67 points, its quick and fast, sent your mail's reply too.
well.... thanx for the reply dear.......as per your suggestion i want to know that whether we can apply for both qsw and fsw at the same time or not????????????kindly reply

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Roent said:
Hello everyone. After reading the most of the comments about new updated quebec processing time most of you look worried.
But I tell you that country has never played a big role in pacing or slowing your application but its your Area of training which can push you fast or make you wait. Just read thier order of processing on thier website.
1. 1st priority will be given to quebec experience class
2. Who have job offer.
3. Who obtain points under area of trainnig
So country had nothing to do with it. But yes if you talk about normal immigration which does not get priority then these times may apply to those countries and this also varries case to case in this case they do give priority to francophone countries as quebec is francophone province. If Your Aot is in demand I guarantee you wont take that much time it hardly takes 2 years for the whole process even some priority applicant can get thier csq within 60 working days just see the past applicants and you wont see a single applicant waiting for csq whose Aot was in demand. Just use common sense if they give high points to your Aot that means they are facing shortage of man power in this profession so how can they make you wait for 4 years as they want you soon to be setteled there. Just let thw quota be filled and then most of you will be getting documents updates , interview notifications and even direct csqs. So its just the game of patience soonost of you will be getting good news.

Yes you are right.... At least you put some positive vibes here... Some of the posts really put more worries and less hope to applicants... We just wait and see what will happen next, God knows the best time for us... Just continue on praying... God bless us all ang goodluck to us...
hi roent thanks for your positive post I applied as a machining technique it has 16 points in aot let's see when csq my file was opened on 21 nov2013

stacyluv7987

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
App. Filed.......
02-03-2018
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
;D my TCF result from June was B1. :p

improving,,,,,,,

Rock and roll hopefully I will receive B2 on time. :-*

Anyone on the same boat given 18months to update their French score from A2 --> B2 ?

I received my file# on 14 feb 2013.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
stacyluv7987 said:
;D my TCF result from June was B1. :p

improving,,,,,,,

Rock and roll hopefully I will receive B2 on time. :-*

Anyone on the same boat given 18months to update their French score from A2 --> B2 ?

I received my file# on 14 feb 2013.
Beaucoup de courage ma chere

You'll soon arrive!!!

Bulbizarre

Jul 21, 2014
jazv4 said:
Hi,

I lived in the US also. I gave them the social security statement summary. I went online to my social security account, printed it and then notarized the print out.

BIQ gave me my CSQ already and they didn't ask for any other document
Hi,
Could you tell me who notarized your Social Security Statement ? your bank .... ?

Thanks

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi

Is there anyway to request for refund of application fees since I do not have patience to wait about 6-7 yrs. for entire processing . who knows our application would be considered positively even after waiting that long?

I think, they are no more interested in us since they only want people from french speaking community. and why don't they categorize about processing time for priority applicants from non priority ? Do they mean processing time stated on their website is for all AOT? what happens if our file has to meet the requirements of express entry in the near future. They may do whatever they like.

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
Yes you are right.... At least you put some positive vibes here... Some of the posts really put more worries and less hope to applicants... We just wait and see what will happen next, God knows the best time for us... Just continue on praying... God bless us all ang goodluck to us...
hi roent thanks for your positive post I applied as a machining technique it has 16 points in aot let's see when csq my file was opened on 21 nov2013

Thanks also.. I am an xray technologist, i have 12 pts in AOT, yet it is still in priority... Nice for you, you got 16 points for your AOT...goodluck to you, hope your CSQ will coming soon... Mine, i have no problem if i wait 3 yrs as long as i have a nice income here in saudi, and saving for my fund when i reach in quebec in God's perfect time and i still have time to enjoy my life in the philippines before i settle and live my life in quebec... I also want to settle my life in the Philippines before I go to another country and start to settle my life in quebec. Who knows what will be our life there... But still hoping for the best... Goodluck to you! :)

ct.tts12

Aug 6, 2014
Hi Iam Regisred nurse who apply QSW got my AOR 2014 may, My question is Im piority in there list but as per new updates why should I wait for 41 month for processing?It is unfair,we have to wait 4years to see what happend to our file.what finally if they said no,if rejected I think canada immigraion process ruined people life this is like suside. they are not only ruined my life but all of our family members.Anyone can say think possitively ..yes we can but if they reject us any how, Can we get our four years back?Finally what we happend is we will lost all the chances applying for another country becouz of ages etc.this is suck why cant they make process fast without ruined peoples life yes or no thats it.....!!!!! ??? ??? ??? I think it is wise to withdrow my file and apply another country can you seniors share your ideas...