Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
nikolain said:
Hello,

I'm scoring 54 points without the Adaptability Interview also I don not have any knowledge of French, should I apply for the QSW process ?

Regards,
Nikhil
Hi,
You can apply now without any delay. But having French knowledge adds you possibility of getting full points for adaptability in the interview. So work hard to learn French. All the best.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluereef said:
Hi,
You can apply now without any delay. But having French knowledge adds you possibility of getting full points for adaptability in the interview. So work hard to learn French. All the best.
Thank you very much.

singh2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-May-2014
Med's Request
26-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr-2015
Hi,

I have started learning French, can someone suggest me some free websites where I can find good study material and exercises to practice?

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
owenhargo said:
Dear Jacobj,

did you mean along with the letter that says your file has opened?

Thank you for your support
Yea. I got the letter along with the DD. In that they had mentioned my file number and already started processing. In your letter what they have said.

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
nikolain said:
Yes correct.
As per the Quebec immigration website, it is 12-18 months now to get the interview call. So on average it takes 18 months to get the CSQ in Hand.

anawaraj

Star Member
May 21, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
sent while applying
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not recieved, straight PER
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
21st nov 2014.
Med's Request
24th nov 2014
Med's Done....
14th dec 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
mundae02 said:
I am also planning to apply for Quebec. I have started organising all the relevant documents except the bank statements, ielts & TEF.

Does anyone know if I need to submit the bank statements, ielts & TEF upon submission of the forms?

Looking forward to your advice! Cheers!
Yes you need to provide original IELTS result sheet, bank statement with min. amount as applicable (depending upon no. of dependents- for single around 12k CAD, with one dependent around 15k and 2 dependent around 18kCAD as governed by canada govt -fsw ) bank statement must be in bank's letter head with bank's seal and signature of authorized personnel. Could you let me know what TEF is ?

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
I am a professional nurse.. And got a AOR almost 1month ago. No i was wondering that may be immigration call me for interview. and i have zero knowledge of french. And i did not study before because i was eligible i just apply it. And i read so many post that french is mandatory. Now i want to start learning french. So what should i start to learn french. i read so many words on threat like TCQ TEFAQ TCF.. what is basic difference in this all abbreviation.. and what we need it.

ernie84

Jul 15, 2013
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
Please, could we have the link to this to read through. Will really appreciate getting it. Thanks

Anand_Inida said:
As per the Quebec immigration website, it is 12-18 months now to get the interview call. So on average it takes 18 months to get the CSQ in Hand.

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
ernie84 said:
Please, could we have the link to this to read through. Will really appreciate getting it. Thanks

@ ernie84, please refer to the Quebec Immigration website and follow the path as under:

Home – Immigrating to Québec > Immigrate and settle in Québec > Permanent workers > Submitting an official immigration application > Processing times

You'll find timelines for different countries, territories and regions.

Cheers

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
anawaraj said:
Yes you need to provide original IELTS result sheet, bank statement with min. amount as applicable (depending upon no. of dependents- for single around 12k CAD, with one dependent around 15k and 2 dependent around 18kCAD as governed by canada govt -fsw ) bank statement must be in bank's letter head with bank's seal and signature of authorized personnel. Could you let me know what TEF is ?
Hi Anawaraj,

Your interpretation regarding bank statement is completely incorrect . QSW has designed a ''Contract respecting Financial Self -Sufficiency'' form which must be submitted by the applicant with signature, this is enough at the moment and bank statement may need at later stage. If you meet the requirements without French language points you can go ahead.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
jacobj said:
Yea. I got the letter along with the DD. In that they had mentioned my file number and already started processing. In your letter what they have said.
In my letter they said that "We have received your certificate request selection quebec and your payment. We confirm that your package is now open." (Google translated)

Also this " Reference: Ref. Individual: HAxxxxxxx File No.: HAxxxxxxx".

But the strange thing is that the DD is not en cashed yet!

singh2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-May-2014
Med's Request
26-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr-2015
Hi,

Can someone please guide me on how to start with learning French, some good websites or study material?

singh2014 said:
Hi,

I have started learning French, can someone suggest me some free websites where I can find good study material and exercises to practice?

ernie84

Jul 15, 2013
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
Thanks so much

shreyas3s said:
@ ernie84, please refer to the Quebec Immigration website and follow the path as under:

Home – Immigrating to Québec > Immigrate and settle in Québec > Permanent workers > Submitting an official immigration application > Processing times

You'll find timelines for different countries, territories and regions.

Cheers

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
Guys, could someone post the link to the page that shows the awarded scores corresponding to each IELTS and TEF bands? I know it is somewhere here on this thread, but just couldn't find it. Thanks!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OnePieceOne said:
Guys, could someone post the link to the page that shows the awarded scores corresponding to each IELTS and TEF bands? I know it is somewhere here on this thread, but just couldn't find it. Thanks!
Go to canadavisa.com. Its there. :)

Subash said:
Hi Anawaraj,

Your interpretation regarding bank statement is completely incorrect . QSW has designed a ''Contract respecting Financial Self -Sufficiency'' form which must be submitted by the applicant with signature, this is enough at the moment and bank statement may need at later stage. If you meet the requirements without French language points you can go ahead.
I agree. I believe it will be needed during the interview. I have read posts where applicant claimed the IO asked if he/she has enough funds.