+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

rnglimpse

Dec 13, 2013
Anyone here who is an ECE graduate? Hope you can help me. I would like to know in what area of training does ECE grad belongs? I'm asking for my husband since he will be my accompanying coz I'm not sure if the Installation and Repair of Telecommunications Equipment with a code of S071 is correct?... He was working as a Splicer, OSP engineer and the like in globe, huawei and other telecom-related companies...Did I chose the correct area of training? I would greatly appreciate your responses.

DreamQuebec

Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
PSV said:
Please reply on above
Congratulation ! You Got File Number for your application.

DreamQuebec

Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
Hi

Is anyone Know Answer

DELF B2 passing certificate enough for claiming point of French ? or Minimum 16 marks required in Speaking and Listening module of DELF B2 to Claim french point ?

Waiting For your Kind Reply.....................

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
Hello!
I am new to this thread. Initially I was planning to apply for my PR through Canadian Experience Class, but they have recently eliminated my profession (bookkeepers and accounting technicians). I will be graduating from a two-year Ontario college diploma program in April. Besides my Canadian education I hold a Master's Degree in English that I earned in my home country. My spouse has a Bachelor's Degree in Management and is also pursuing an Accounting Diploma in Canada.

I've read that Accounting is on the list of area of training and I can get 6 points for it and my spouse can get 2 points. However, I am confused about the evaluation process. Will we need to get our Canadian diplomas evaluated? What about our degrees, do they need to be evaluated?

I am looking forward to your replies.

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
I am not pretty sure about this, most of my documents were in english so i just got it notarised and two of my documents were in my mother tongue, i got them translated withheading, red seal and then notarised.

vk0901 said:
Hi Hardik Thanks for your response. The link says I can get it done by NOTARY but does not say if we need heading written by notary or not. Can you please confirm? Thanks!

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Guys buddies,
A kind request on behalf of the people waiting for CSQ and waiver to the people who already attended their interviews in ACCCRA,ABUDHABI(2013)or people who got their waivers(anytime)So that would boost up all the newbies here ,share your experiences if you are out there some were reading this forum.
Actually after the new rules popped out you guys were the first to attend the interview so it stil remains a hidden Treasure hunt for people like us,with no clues and no map :p
Please guys spare your time and shed some light upon the unknown factors.
Just this thought came up as day by day new people are joining this forum ,I still remember how ignorant I was when I applied in 2012 thinking CSQ would come just like that..Let's all know the true fact.Because most consultancies give wrong information about all these stuffs.
Good day
Advance happy new year to all my old mates in forum and the new friends...

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Jenalby said:
Hello,

I think this is a good initiative, we must spread the word outside to get some information about what happened in the interview. We all see here that there are folks waiting for long now.
Regards
HD
Guys buddies,
A kind request on behalf of the people waiting for CSQ and waiver to the people who already attended their interviews in ACCCRA,ABUDHABI(2013)or people who got their waivers(anytime)So that would boost up all the newbies here ,share your experiences if you are out there some were reading this forum.
Actually after the new rules popped out you guys were the first to attend the interview so it stil remains a hidden Treasure hunt for people like us,with no clues and no map :p
Please guys spare your time and shed some light upon the unknown factors.
Just this thought came up as day by day new people are joining this forum ,I still remember how ignorant I was when I applied in 2012 thinking CSQ would come just like that..Let's all know the true fact.Because most consultancies give wrong information about all these stuffs.
Good day
Advance happy new year to all my old mates in forum and the new friends...

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sarkes01 said:
Dear Seniors
Any news regarding 2011 applicants through Hong Kong. (Residents of Asia applicants)?
Anyone from 2011 CSQ applicant has received an interview call applied from Asia? And how do I know next secession interview schedule in HK?
Please share with us.
As far as I know; no one here from 2011 has received a call for interview. We are expecting a mission announcement for Asia Office by the end of december but to me it's look very much impossible.

All we have to do is just wait, wait and wait. Don't know for how long!!!!

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jimmy80 said:
Hallo
They update the processing time, and unfortunately it's the same for Middle east applicants.
Always jan2011.
I'm depressed
and it is same for the Asia office as well. For us it is always Nov 2010.

I don't know when this wait gonna end.

mntl_2013

Dec 21, 2013
Thank you so much Hardik for your reply and list of lawyers.
How do I contact these lawyers? Is it possible to get their phone numbers/law form details/web site etc?

Also if without knowing frencch , my points are meeting minium eligibility of 63 points, is it still required to learn french?

Please clarify, thank you very much

--------------------

Hi,

I think gaining PR with knowing french at all is something almost impossible.

Here is the list of lawyers, only these lawyers can represent your case officially, all others can do it but it will be treated as if you are applying yourself.

Quote from: mntl_2013 on December 25, 2013, 10:18:55 am
Hello Friends
I have recently moved to montreal about 2 months back with my family and I want to apply for PR, can anyone suggest whats the best option for me? I do not know french at all, can I apply under skilled worker class program as it is based on points system?

Also can anyone suggest good lawyer in montreal who can guide me on the process and services are not too expensive?

thank you

rnglimpse

Dec 13, 2013
Anyone here who has any experience as a Job Order employee? In my case po kasi, I was working in our government hospital and I am funded by our City councilor as Job Order employee... Wala po akong tax, sss or any deduction... Almost 5k lng po ang sahod... How can I prove my employment? Any suggestion po from our seniors here?

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roent said:
Hi everyone... I just want to ask if there is any problem if i translated my arabic certificates to english in translation offices in saudi arabia?please anyone can help me?
of course you should translate any arabic certificates into English, and it should be always in an official translation office. If your question is about which office is certified or accredited in Saudia arabia, then you may check with the embassy in there if they have a list of recognized translated office. but in all cases, you can not submit a document in any language other than English or French.