+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Eng. Joseph

Dec 23, 2013
I have an inquiry:
I applied to immigrate to Quebec in August 2011. I got file and reference number in October 2011. Since then I received nothing from them (this is normal in my country, as it takes about 3 years to get an interview).
My question is that: I got married in September 2013, till now I did not apply to my wife (for some paper issues). How this affect my situation.

Your help is highly appreciated.​

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Eng. Joseph said:
I have an inquiry:
I applied to immigrate to Quebec in August 2011. I got file and reference number in October 2011. Since then I received nothing from them (this is normal in my country, as it takes about 3 years to get an interview).
My question is that: I got married in September 2013, till now I did not apply to my wife (for some paper issues). How this affect my situation.

Your help is highly appreciated.​
Recalculate your points by considering points for spouse characteristics, if you get 57 atleast then not to worry much. Update them immediately for adding spouse to your application.

Go through the procedure thoroughly before updating BIQ.

Eng. Joseph

Dec 23, 2013
mdammalli said:
Recalculate your points by considering points for spouse characteristics, if you get 57 atleast then not to worry much. Update them immediately for adding spouse to your application.

Go through the procedure thoroughly before updating BIQ.
Thanks for your quick reply.
What I am worry about is that: 3 months passed since my marriage and till now I didn't apply for my spouse. And in the application it is said that: I have to apply within 30 days.
What do you mean by: BIQ

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Eng. Joseph said:
Thanks for your quick reply.
What I am worry about is that: 3 months passed since my marriage and till now I didn't apply for my spouse. And in the application it is said that: I have to apply within 30 days.
What do you mean by: BIQ
You are welcome..

Not to worry much.. Usually the guideline is you have to update them within 90 days not 30 days. Little delay will not impact on processing your application.

BIQ is nothing but Quebec immigration office for your region where you submitted your application.

Eng. Joseph

Dec 23, 2013
mdammalli said:
You are welcome..

Not to worry much.. Usually the guideline is you have to update them within 90 days not 30 days. Little delay will not impact on processing your application.

BIQ is nothing but Quebec immigration office for your region where you submitted your application.
really appreciated.

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
marygab said:
I am new here, i want to apply for this QSW program, i am a filipino here in Jeddah as a nurse. Anyone of you familiar with this ENHANCE visa services in the philippines? Is this agency ok or should I apply on my own? i got 58 points in their assessment and i am applying for couple, and they said i dont have to take my ielts or french exam since it will be enough.. i am really confused.. :-\

hope to hear feedbacks

Godbless to all!
hi! enhance ang consultancy firm ko. + 6 ako na kasama from Phil Heart Center na yun din ang kinuha. ok naman sila. you can search sa SEC web site. registered sila

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
@ marygab, yes you can apply without ielts and french skills, however, later in the process, you will need the IELTS result. you can lodge your application, and then to follow nalang yung IELTS. about sa french, di ko masyado sigurado. ang alam ko, pag nareach mo na yung points na required even withut french skills, pwede na yun. pero pag nainterview ka, dapat marunong ma magsalita ng french. and syempre, magwowork ka sa country na majority ay french speakers, dapat matutunan mo rin. ako, i will enrol for french class.

Shz

Oct 9, 2013
Hi
I m planning to apply for qsw as mechnic with job offer from pakistan,any1 please advice timeline .
Thanks

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
PSV said:
Dear

I have received letter from quebec with expired Demand Draft, but file number and folder number is mentioned in letter and they are asking to send renew Demand Draft b/w 90 days. My file is approved or not???

Please reply
Please reply on above

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Guys

Can anyone get an interview call ( knowing that he is from 2012 ), although ( as far as i know ), still there are no body from 2011 has been called for interview until now ?

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just have read this and I think its clear now, its on the website All applications will be processed according to the new rules in effect as of August 1, 2013, with the exception of those for which processing began prior to that date. All applicants including 2010 2011 2012.

Dipolog

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Waiting!!!!
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Hi! Seniors! I lodge my documents on July 2013, Till now i didn't receive AOr or any response of my application, Should I worry or not? please guys I need your advice!

mntl_2013

Dec 21, 2013
Hello Friends
I have recently moved to montreal about 2 months back with my family and I want to apply for PR, can anyone suggest whats the best option for me? I do not know french at all, can I apply under skilled worker class program as it is based on points system?

Also can anyone suggest good lawyer in montreal who can guide me on the process and services are not too expensive?

thank you