22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
I got my file no.it mean my qualification is suitable for AOT.and they accepted it.from now what they will do.
my points are

education....10
AOT..............16
experience...8
age...............16
children......8
spouseage...3
English......4
French b1
financial....1
total......66 what are chances
From your last posts I understand that you have done 3 year Diploma in Machanical engineering, I understand that this degree can be obtained after 13years of education(1-10std Schooling+3yr Diploma) in India, and as per AOT list "Mechanical Engineering (Bach.-4years)" with at least 16yrs of education(1-12th schooling +4yr Degree) is fetching only 6 points for AOT and 10 points for Education.

How did you conclude 16 points for AOT and 10 for education? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-X :-X

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
mdammalli said:
From your last posts I understand that you have done 3 year Diploma in Machanical engineering, I understand that this degree can be obtained after 13years of education(1-10std Schooling+3yr Diploma) in India, and as per AOT list "Mechanical Engineering (Bach.-4years)" with at least 16yrs of education(1-12th schooling +4yr Degree) is fetching only 6 points for AOT and 10 points for Education.

How did you conclude 16 points for AOT and 10 for education? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-X :-X
thanks for response.you are very right actually I applied in machining technique.this is the reason I am asking for my acceptance.I got file no mean they accept me in machining technique or they will think further.qualification for this need vocational diploma and I have more year of study.

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
mdammalli said:

My spouse has 14.5 years(10 schooling+1.5nursing +3 nursing) from Nepal as it looks similar with Indian education system.I have assumed that my joint application is eligible to get 16 points on AOT and 10 points on education factor.Do you think my assumption is correct? As I understood,my spouse has 14.5 yrs of study which is equivalent to diploma of college level studies(DCS) as per quebec education framework.They have mentioned that training that fetches 12 or 16 AOT points is granted with 10 education points. I would be pleased if I got your saying on this matter.

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mdammalli said:
We may get next mission updates before 20th December 2013. Because, last mission is getting over on 20th December 2013. This time also I have least hope for mission Asia as no one has received any notice to attend selection interview so far from Asia, usually/probably one has to get interview notification before three months of interview schedule.
Even I am not expecting mission for Asia office........... We have to wait, wait and wait......... This is all we can do right now...........

azii

May 4, 2013
Can anyone please tell me the postal time between canada and pakistan...? How much time it needed for a document to come from canada..?

Regards

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Sairam said:

How did you conclude 16 points for AOT and 10 for education? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Lips sealed Lips sealed

My spouse has 14.5 years(10 schooling+1.5nursing +3 nursing) from Nepal as it looks similar with Indian education system.I have assumed that my joint application is eligible to get 16 points on AOT and 10 points on education factor.Do you think my assumption is correct? As I understood,my spouse has 14.5 yrs of study which is equivalent to diploma of college level studies(DCS) as per quebec education framework.They have mentioned that training that fetches 12 or 16 AOT points is granted with 10 education points. I would be pleased if I got your saying on this matter.
In your case I guess, you will get 10+16 points if your spouse is primary applicant.

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
Dear All,

I have applied for CSQ from India and my file has been received on 28-march-2013, but till the time i have not received my AOR, whats the reason behind that, can i call them.

Thanks

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
hi friends,
pl.reply I need experts advice.what does it mean when a person gets his aor..does his qualification match with applied AOT?he fulfills point requirement.I am little bit confuse.now what will be next after file no.

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
thanks for response.you are very right actually I applied in machining technique.this is the reason I am asking for my acceptance.I got file no mean they accept me in machining technique or they will think further.qualification for this need vocational diploma and I have more year of study.
Congrats on your AoR .....

I understand you have applied through a lawyer and they might have a done a preliminary scoring for you .. hence i assume you would get maximum score for your AoT as per their estimates !!!... if not you should kick your lawyers *** !!! on the other hand it has been detailed crystal clear in the immigration site for AoT Vs corresponding score matrix and in my opinion for any diplomo its only 6 points and your assumption is conflicting.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sango said:
Why waste your time to hire a crook in the name of a lawyer when you can get all the information required on the official site, and even right here at this forum. We all know that they are asking people to update with B2 French in say 18 months time, and a child in case of a new birth, etc and these go to add to your points. I think we are more informed than most of these so_called consultants.
Dear Sango - you are absolute absolutely right, they are very lousy and usually they don’t give much attention on cases as long as they get their money. Unfortunately we discovered this forums much later, however we are now trying to understand the process to be ahead of things and to be aware of what they so called “consultants” are doing.

Anyway …. The point he mentioned is that as long as the immigration officer did NOT ask for a “francisation” or language update, you can NOT update your dossier. He clearly said that you might send more French results but it’s totally up to the officer to consider them when he is doing the preliminary assessment. Finally his point is “ the documents you used to file the application, will be the documents being used for your assessment” !!!! I can’t believe that ! what do you think ?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
hi friends,
pl.reply I need experts advice.what does it mean when a person gets his aor..does his qualification match with applied AOT?he fulfills point requirement.I am little bit confuse.now what will be next after file no.

Hi Jasvir Ji,
Simply, getting AOR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) means you have met only application submitting criteria.For example,the forms you have filled out ,an application fees and supportive documents submitted along with the application is okay for processing further.Moreover,you have reached minimum points grid that is 49 for single and 57 for joint applications.In your case,you might have reached 57 points as you are applying along with your spouse.

If your application were not treated with the minimum points needed for initial screening it would be returned to you with a letter describing reasons.If you are granted 6 points for education and 6 points for AOT,it would almost be possible to reach 57 points as per your points break down.I think you might have got 10 points for 3 yrs diploma if that is listed in 12 or 16 AOT because they have written on the website that post secondary technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' is awarded with 10 points for education. After file no. you can submit your language results,new baby,change in address etc.Also,you should brush up your french and wait for further notification from MICC,may be interview call .However,my feedback to your query is absolutely what I have understood,I may be wrong here.Lets be optimistic whatever has happened, happened for the better.

Binnnyyy

Dec 12, 2013
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and your help would really help me a lot. I wanted to check if I could apply for the QSW now or am I late already. I had applied for the FSW program and it didn't get through as the CAP limit was filled. My concern is that I don't have any command in French and am planning to learn it, however it would take me 2 months from now to finish the course.

--> So wanted to check if I apply around the first week in March-2014 would it be late.
--> Is it mandatory to attach the TEF results with the application.
--> Any advice on how should I go about applying.

Thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binnnyyy said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and your help would really help me a lot. I wanted to check if I could apply for the QSW now or am I late already. I had applied for the FSW program and it didn't get through as the CAP limit was filled. My concern is that I don't have any command in French and am planning to learn it, however it would take me 2 months from now to finish the course.

--> So wanted to check if I apply around the first week in March-2014 would it be late.
--> Is it mandatory to attach the TEF results with the application.
--> Any advice on how should I go about applying.

Thanks
apply now without french and ielts. they will accept it and you could send the documents at a later time.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Subash said:
Hi Jasvir Ji,
Simply, getting AOR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) means you have met only application submitting criteria.For example,the forms you have filled out ,an application fees and supportive documents submitted along with the application is okay for processing further.Moreover,you have reached minimum points grid that is 49 for single and 57 for joint applications.In your case,you might have reached 57 points as you are applying along with your spouse.

If your application were not treated with the minimum points needed for initial screening it would be returned to you with a letter describing reasons.If you are granted 6 points for education and 6 points for AOT,it would almost be possible to reach 57 points as per your points break down.I think you might have got 10 points for 3 yrs diploma if that is listed in 12 or 16 AOT because they have written on the website that post secondary technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' is awarded with 10 points for education. After file no. you can submit your language results,new baby,change in address etc.Also,you should brush up your french and wait for further notification from MICC,may be interview call .However,my feedback to your query is absolutely what I have understood,I may be wrong here.Lets be optimistic whatever has happened, happened for the better.
Subhas,

AOR is issued if the application is complete, applications are accepted for processing even if your points are below 49/57. At the time of processing application if the applicant failed to reach 54/63 then they may deny CSQ.

I have not heard anyone 's application rejected before AOR stage due to lack of points.

rnglimpse

Dec 13, 2013
This is a very informative forum. Thank you all for your sharing your ideas and experiences. It is very helpful for those who have just started like me. :)