AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
priyas said:
Hi friends
i had applied in 2011 oct and yday i got email from embassy that in 1-2 i will get interview call. :D
Priya,

I'm not able to understand your sentence, do you get F-F interview call in one/two months? or you get telephonic call in one/two days? Can you please elaborate more?
Also, please post the content of the mail(censor your personal information from that mail before posting) and your present score if possible.

Thanks
-Malatesh

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
agatumwine said:
Dear all,
I am getting stressed, need someone to share experience if any. I applied on 26 July 2013, a week ago, i got a call from my bank informing me that, a someone in Canada was trying to do some transaction on my account but failed- blocked by the bank because they needed to confirm with me, but unfortunately up to now, the money has not been deducted from my account. What do i expect? Did the Quebec people give up on the transaction or should i be hopeful that they will deduct it soon? Any similar experience before? Kindly share info, otherwise am so stressed
regards
Unfortunately, they will return your file to you. They did the same with my file, same situation, the bank didn't want to process the transaction without my authorization. Even worse, we have never received those documents, they was lost on its way. We called Canada Post, Immigration, nobody could find it. It took us additional 6 months to gather again all documents (IELTS, DELF, ...). We sent new application in March 2013, this time with certified cheque as a method of payment and all went ok, we got AOR in May 2013.

LALI KAMAL

Jul 23, 2013
SIR PLS TELL ME CAN WE FILE STUDENT VISA ALONG WITH PR . I have filed pr application for quebec and i m waiting from last two years . can i file a student visa also

akvarium

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
I applied on 27th July, 2013, and I got my file number in October and a certificate stating that they have withdrawn my money my regular mail. The file number I received was via e-mail.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
akvarium said:
I applied on 27th July, 2013, and I got my file number in October and a certificate stating that they have withdrawn my money my regular mail. The file number I received was via e-mail.
Congratulation !!!

gracire

Jan 8, 2012
priyas said:
Hi friends
i had applied in 2011 oct and yday i got email from embassy that in 1-2 i will get interview call. :D
Hello you,
Congratulations by the way - another step further 8)
I must say I am really attracted to your report, considering that we both applied almost same time mine being 6/12/2011. Umm, please did you have french and ielts? - were you ever asked to present them? considering the additional requirement in August making B1 and IELTS results a threshold for marks? Secondly from your quote "1-2" does this represent 1-2 months, weeks or years :p

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
Should computer programmers sign form (A-0527-JF) \Déclaration d’un candidat ou d’une candidate exerçant une
profession ou un métier réglementés ??

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Hi All,

They returned my documents with a letter and on the upper right it says No Ref Ind. C34250xx not sure what that is. But what I understand is the amount in the check is incorrect and I need to resubmit again. But why submit my entire document back. Anyway, I am resending with the new application form that they specified.

Totally disappointing.

:(

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mommy_pinay said:
Hi All,

They returned my documents with a letter and on the upper right it says No Ref Ind. C34250xx not sure what that is. But what I understand is the amount in the check is incorrect and I need to resubmit again. But why submit my entire document back. Anyway, I am resending with the new application form that they specified.

Totally disappointing.

:(
Dont worry, you have plenty of time to resubmit your documents. They increased the cap to 20k.

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
One of my friend did B.com,PGDCA,Msc IT and she has experience as a College Lecturer from 2008 & she also cleared A2 level of French & she got 6.5 bands in IELTS and she is single.My query is that is she eligible in Quebec skilled worker.if she is eligible under which category.plz reply soon.
Thanks in advance

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
bosschips said:
Dont worry, you have plenty of time to resubmit your documents. They increased the cap to 20k.
I may be able to get my check refunded this January, hay. Don't you think that's late already? Do you think they will consider application according to my first submission, because on the letter they are asking me to include the letter they sent with my application once I resubmit. Not sure if I need to borrow credit card or wait for the money to be refunded.

Please give me your thoughts.

Thanks.

ernie84

Jul 15, 2013
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
mommy_pinay said:
I may be able to get my check refunded this January, hay. Don't you think that's late already? Do you think they will consider application according to my first submission, because on the letter they are asking me to include the letter they sent with my application once I resubmit. Not sure if I need to borrow credit card or wait for the money to be refunded.

Please give me your thoughts.

Thanks.
I think u should not wait for the refund to resubmit ur application. If u have someone who could help u with his/her credit cad for the payment I will suggest you go ahead. When u get the refund, then you can reimburse the person who helped you.

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
mohde4 said:
Should computer programmers sign form (A-0527-JF) \Déclaration d'un candidat ou d'une candidate exerçant une
profession ou un métier réglementés ?? Anybody can inform me?

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
ernie84 said:
I think u should not wait for the refund to resubmit ur application. If u have someone who could help u with his/her credit cad for the payment I will suggest you go ahead. When u get the refund, then you can reimburse the person who helped you.
I was thinking the same too. Can I use another person's credit card then? Like my dad or my cousin's cc.

Thanks.