+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I think so its better we should think about a 2nd option or any other country cos they are doing processing delays for asian's specially ppl from 2010 are still waiting for interview ! If the pace remains the same it will be very horrifing I believe their will be a mission in the next update ! Let's see plus old and new rules no one knows whenever I give them a call they tell us straight away we don't know cos the caseworker will decide which rules are applicable on ur file ! I am also thinking if things move like that then no one will think to apply for Quebec

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
harit79 said:
I do agree with you. I have already filled my application before 2 years and what i have got from them during this precious 2 years, just AOR .
And i also worked hard with my wife to reach DELF A2 level.
Every time when we ask for our status they really dont know what to answer. Same answer your file is in process, what the hell is that? It seems like i have wasted my 2 years, i should better apply for some other country like Aussie or NZ. They have very good system and once your application get selected, you will be assigned one Case Officer, so you can ask directly to him/her for any questions.

I am seriously thinking about to opt for one of them or may be some other country.
yes true, australia process are very clear and more systematic, no need lawyer or immigration agency help also, my friend got australia PR in 8 month, now he settled in Melbourne (after he arrived within two weeks he got 3 job offer). So, i m also thinking now to withdraw my application (atleast i can save 1,230 CAD), or to wait for few months.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
I do agree with you. I have already filled my application before 2 years and what i have got from them during this precious 2 years, just AOR .
And i also worked hard with my wife to reach DELF A2 level.
Every time when we ask for our status they really dont know what to answer. Same answer your file is in process, what the hell is that? It seems like i have wasted my 2 years, i should better apply for some other country like Aussie or NZ. They have very good system and once your application get selected, you will be assigned one Case Officer, so you can ask directly to him/her for any questions.

I am seriously thinking about to opt for one of them or may be some other country.
australia and new zealand have worst system than quebec and canada, called EOI thats the system canada will apply by december 2014

you cant apply for immigration to australia,
step 1 apply EOI experession of interest that your interested to immigrate to australia
step 2 if they are interested about you,, they will invite you to apply for immigration, but because there is cota and lot of applicants, your EOI will be in queue for maximum 2 years to be invited.

so i advice applicants who are after dec 2011 to take french level courses easier

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
australia and new zealand have worst system than quebec and canada, called EOI thats the system canada will apply by december 2014

you cant apply for immigration to australia,
step 1 apply EOI experession of interest that your interested to immigrate to australia
step 2 if they are interested about you,, they will invite you to apply for immigration, but because there is cota and lot of applicants, your EOI will be in queue for maximum 2 years to be invited.

so i advice applicants who are after dec 2011 to take french level courses easier
It seems like you have not read the Aus and NZ forum very well.
Whole process takes not more than 1 or 1.5 year. Peoples are getting visa very quickly

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
It seems like you have not read the Aus and NZ forum very well.
Whole process takes not more than 1 or 1.5 year. Peoples are getting visa very quickly
I know a lot about australia, these 1-1.5 years are after EOI, their rules became so hard
Check it

Your EOI will stay in SkillSelect for two years from the date you submit it. At any time during the validity of your EOI, you may update your details to reflect any additional qualifications or experience you may have obtained. This may increase your likelihood of being invited or an employer contacting you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/

i had on 2003 the immigration visa, my grandma is australia and all my aunts/uncles and cousins live there. and i didnt move.
canada much better

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
mommy_pinay said:
I am curious, I graduated in April 2008, is that 5 years from now or 6?

I do have experience but I was kinda wondering if they count it per year or includes the monthe because by the time they open my file I may be a graduate 6 years or more ago.

Hope anyone can enlighten me.
The diploma must have been awarded within the five years preceding the application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate). If this is not the case, the candidate must have legally practised for at least one year, during the five years preceding the application for a CSQ, a profession directly related to the diploma obtained and for which he or she is being assessed.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
My questiom is would it be considered 5 years?

I do have part time work experience 20 hours weekly as Company Nurse for approximately 1 and 1/2 years, still currently working also a full time job as Nurse Concierge (Follow up Nurse) for 8 months. I hope they count all my experience.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
MY APPLICATION REACHED BIQ HONG KONG DECEMBER 1, 2011 AND I GOT CSQ ON 28-JAN-2013, INTERVIEW WAIVED, JUST SUBMITTED DELF A1 AND IELTS 7 AND 6.5 ON FRIST WEEK OF JAN 1, 2013.

All the best guys. Dont you worry. Just i am worried that they have to pick 6600-7000 people from asia in FY 2013-14.

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
MY APPLICATION REACHED BIQ HONG KONG DECEMBER 1, 2011 AND I GOT CSQ ON 28-JAN-2013, INTERVIEW WAIVED, JUST SUBMITTED DELF A1 AND IELTS 7 AND 6.5 ON FRIST WEEK OF JAN 1, 2013.

All the best guys. Dont you worry. Just i am worried that they have to pick 6600-7000 people from asia in FY 2013-14.
Congrats!
Can you please share some info about yourself and your application?
When did you receive an interview waiver?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Guys,

I need to share ith you that after translating the session yesterday and reading it, i also read the GPI_3 too ..

from my own point of view, i can easily say that ( regardless of the literal meaning of Preminilarly examination ) .. If someone already got the AOR, then logically he is not related to " new rules " story, and this is what the recording in the session said ...

The GPI_3 talkes about examining the file Only in the preliminary examination stage, an never mentioned anything before it.

The next step after Pre. Exam. is Selection Process, either waiver if total points covers the interview's 6 points and/or all documents are complete with no need to check them in interview.

this is what they have mentioned in GPI_3.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
signalmaker said:
Guys,

I need to share ith you that after translating the session yesterday and reading it, i also read the GPI_3 too ..

from my own point of view, i can easily say that ( regardless of the literal meaning of Preminilarly examination ) .. If someone already got the AOR, then logically he is not related to " new rules " story, and this is what the recording in the session said ...

The GPI_3 talkes about examining the file Only in the preliminary examination stage, an never mentioned anything before it.

The next step after Pre. Exam. is Selection Process, either waiver if total points covers the interview's 6 points and/or all documents are complete with no need to check them in interview.

this is what they have mentioned in GPI_3.
We still do not agree. I think I posted it once, but this AOR = "In Process" always sneaks back.

In GPI-3-1, the whole section 4 is about the Selection Process, 4.1 is about Opening the File (within which they send the AOR), and only 4.2 is the Preliminary Examination, which is a different section, and not connected to AOR, which is a part of 4.1.

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Hi Rohit,

Hope your AOT was it on priority? What is the AOT of the principal applicant?

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
AMR2011 said:
Hi Rohit,

Hope your AOT was it on priority? What is the AOT of the principal applicant?
see his info under his name. registered nurse, that is priority AOT. thats why.

Jun 23, 2012
Hey! I received AOR in June 2011, and updated Delf A2 and Ielts 7 & 8 in Dec 2012. So for me old or new rules? Is it still Quebec Killed Worker for me ? :-D