QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
dignity3 said:
Hey guys it's almost 5 months after medical done .. Does anyone know any applicants who its application took that long time before ppr ?? Any reply would be appreciated... is that normal ?
Ketevan said:
5 months after medicals is average and normal. I got visa 5 months after medicals, but I was from a relatively fast visa office (London). They are doing security checks and waiting for confirmation of your clean criminal record from a bunch of different organizations - there is nothing you can do except waiting. I see Beirut/Damascus on your profile - so you should prepare yourself for an especially long security check.
Very true, the security checks varies with countries, currently I personally know an applicant processing from the USA visa office whose medical was done and confirmed received about a year ago, he only got the RPRF last month and still awaits PPR. It will eventually come.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anniejasmeet said:
Friends, urgent query please!
Do years of elementary education get counted for calculation of principal applicant's education points? Or does that time start from grade 1 only?
Please check below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-education.html

anniejasmeet

Mar 7, 2013
Thanks for your help Harit, but what Iam really confused by, is the information given on the link below :

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI_3_1_INDE.pdf

Please let me know what are your thoughts on this, I am in real soup here, need to apply urgently but am not clear of my evaluation points.

Thanks friends,
Annie

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear All,

I am confused again after I read some new posts.I did not mention/claim any points for french language at the time I submitted my application as I was not submitting french language result.At present,I am in the final stage of beginner level one.Would this be a matter of problem at the time I submit official french language result?

With all the best

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subash said:
Dear All,

I am confused again after I read some new posts.I did not mention/claim any points for french language at the time I submitted my application as I was not submitting french language result.At present,I am in the final stage of beginner level one.Would this be a matter of problem at the time I submit official french language result?

With all the best
Hi,

If you are not claiming points for your French and you believe you have enough points to sail through the preliminary evaluation, then you need not worry. I believe french score does not matter at all if you are called for the interview and it all depends how good you can convince the IO about your french during the interview thats it. Definitely, during the interview the adaptability points will be given for your knowledge of french and the effort you have put in accomplishing it.

Swami

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear Swamik,
Thanks for quick response.I am short of 4 points to reach threshold of 63 points.I may not be able to get 4 out of 6 points in interview if I am not provided points for my attestation of french language result which I have planned to submit later on .

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subash said:
Dear Swamik,
Thanks for quick response.I am short of 4 points to reach threshold of 63 points.I may not be able to get 4 out of 6 points in interview if I am not provided points for my attestation of french language result which I have planned to submit later on .
Actually during my assessment I thought I will score 63, later it turned out that I am short by 4 points, based on the assessment they have made with my file. Now I have to claim 4 points which I have to get it from the interview. The interview, in my belief is not on any score you have its more to do with how you can communicate in French and show your adaptability. There are many cases were people with 63 points were not given CSQ too. Even if we have a b2 result and we do not practice well in french continuously, Possibly we may end up with poor show of french strength and may not gain any points in the interview. My suggestion and my belief would be to learn french as much as possible and try to communicate in it, and even if you do not have a test score you can succeed in your interview.

Anyone here have a different opinion please do share...

swami

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
darshmodi said:
dear umer

can u tell me how much time it takes to get tcfq results after exams and how

regards
It takes at least one month to get the official hard copy for TCFQ results. However, online results are received after one or two weeks. Results are normally sent to the exam center who can than forward it to you through mail or you can pick it up yourself. In my case it was Allaince Francaise.

loic1969

Jul 22, 2013
Dear QIExp,

My name is Luis and i'm from Portugal

I saw your post and i also received the CSQ this week, so congratulation for us both.
But now they ask for a bunch of new form to be filled and papers that i already submitted. Since most of them were sent as originals, translated and certified, which was a lot of money, do you know if they use the same ones or if they return them so we can send them to the Federal Government?

And do we need to fill all those forms or just some of them? Also could you download them, because i couldn't and i have the most recent version of Adobe.

Were you ever able to speak to someone by phone?

Thank you in advance.

Luis

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan1984 said:
It takes at least one month to get the official hard copy for TCFQ results. However, online results are received after one or two weeks. Results are normally sent to the exam center who can than forward it to you through mail or you can pick it up yourself. In my case it was Allaince Francaise.
dear khan

can you tell me how to check online results for tcfq

regards

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
darshmodi said:
dear khan

can you tell me how to check online results for tcfq

regards
You have to ask the concern person at the exam center where you took the test.

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
darshmodi said:
dear umer

can u tell me how much time it takes to get tcfq results after exams and how

regards
i've got mine result (hard copy) after a month of the test date.

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
loic1969 said:
Dear QIExp,

My name is Luis and i'm from Portugal

I saw your post and i also received the CSQ this week, so congratulation for us both.
But now they ask for a bunch of new form to be filled and papers that i already submitted. Since most of them were sent as originals, translated and certified, which was a lot of money, do you know if they use the same ones or if they return them so we can send them to the Federal Government?

And do we need to fill all those forms or just some of them? Also could you download them, because i couldn't and i have the most recent version of Adobe.

Were you ever able to speak to someone by phone?

Thank you in advance.

Luis
Dear Luis congratulations on your CSQ. O you mind sharing your profile with us. When did you submit your application.

kuro_shio

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 04-12-2014
AOR Received.
BIQ 22-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/new-procedures.html

Files currently being processed, that is, those for which processing began before August 1, 2013 are reviewed according to the rules currently in effect. Applications for which processing has not yet begun and those received after August 1, 2013, will be reviewed according to the new rules.

What does "processing" even mean there?