QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ applicant.wife

im cool buddy. I just cant let it pass. he underestimated,insulted everybody here including you. everybody here holds a degree from universities and he is telling us that he who got his vocational diploma from an unknown technical school from a strange country can easily find a job, but for us he said he will be seeing us in the gasoline station when he stops to gas his Ferrari and we shall carry his baggage when he go to walmart to shop. can you imagine these images running thru his contaminated mind?

and dickhead read this, you as a foreign mechanic I believe you belong to NOC 7321. this is extracted from quebec market site

Automotive Service Technicians

Nature of work
Automotive service technicians and truck and bus mechanics inspect, diagnose, repair and service mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and components of cars, buses, and light and commercial transport trucks. They are employed by motor vehicle dealers, garages, truck and trailer dealerships, fleet maintenance companies, and service stations, automotive specialty shops, transportation companies and retail establishments which have automotive service shops. This unit group also includes mechanical repairers who perform major repairs and replacement of mechanical units on newly assembled motor vehicles. They are employed by motor vehicle manufacturing companies.

Employment requirements
* Automotive service technicians
* Completion of secondary school is usually required.
* Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program or A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and high school, college or industry courses in automotive technology is required to be eligible for trade certification.
* Automotive service technician trade certification is compulsory in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia and available, but voluntary, in all other provinces and the territories.

* Automotive service technician (fuel, electrical and electronic systems) and automotive service technician (transmission) trade certification is compulsory in New Brunswick and Ontario and available, but voluntary, in Prince Edward Island.
* Automotive service technician (steering, suspension and brakes) trade certification is compulsory in New Brunswick and Ontario.
* Motor vehicle repair (service station mechanic) trade certification is compulsory in Nova Scotia and available, but voluntary, in Prince Edward Island.

anyway, everybody lets get goin!!

walter nayyar

Apr 13, 2013
Hello
I am new to this forum ..i am a nurse having 8 year experience and my wife have same profile .i have applied for csq on march 2012 after doing level A1 and having score in 6 in speaking 5.5 in listening. i have received dossier number on 1st june .now i want to know what hold i do go for french or ilets or my wife should do french. i am having a kid. iam confused please give me fare advice.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walter nayyar said:
Hello
I am new to this forum ..i am a nurse having 8 year experience and my wife have same profile .i have applied for csq on march 2012 after doing level A1 and having score in 6 in speaking 5.5 in listening. i have received dossier number on 1st june .now i want to know what hold i do go for french or ilets or my wife should do french. i am having a kid. iam confused please give me fare advice.
are you really seeking advise for you or for someone else? or this is just a spam. here was your previous post

walter nayyar said:
Hi
i am new to this forum my sister is a Bsc Nurse
Age 38
ilets 7,7.5,7,5.5(L,R,S,W)
French Level A1
Experiance 15 years

Husband
Diploma in Medical Lab(1 year)
Age 41
Two Childs( 12yrs&9 yrs)
How much points they have in there pocket....can they qualify for CSQ if not what they have to do ?
Regards

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Hi

Can somebody please tell me where to find the complete list of Codes for AOT? I'm about to fill up my application form but i don't know where to find the codes for AOT. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

anniejasmeet

Mar 7, 2013
Below is my information... I would reaaaaaly appreciate if you can give me the most accurate and reliable evaluation considering these points.

Education: B.com ( Punjab University, 2004) - FULL TIME & I.C.W.A ( inter.) * I am aware that I.C.W.A( inter ) wouldn't fetch any points.
- All studies done full time

A.O.T : Bachelors Accounting /Accounting Science

Work experience : Total experience- 8 years +
Work Experience related to education- 5 years +

Language Ability:
French: Levels A1 & A2 Delf completed. TCFQ result- listening- 269 points- A2, speaking- 13 points- B2. Will
pursue it as further as well, before I get my visa.

English ( Ielts): Overall band 7.5, listening- 7.5, speaking- 8

Family: - no
Job offer: - no

Spouse:

Education: Post- Secondary technical diploma- Marketing & Advertising- 3 years, full time, but 10th & +2 done through distance education. My husband also has a 2 years diploma in computers which he finished full time last year, though he's not got any relevant experience yet.

Language: Done delf- level A1

Total work experience: 11 + yrs
Related Work experience: less than 6 months.

Funds: Sufficient.

Please let me know, if I am reaching at least 57 points with these details. I yes, then I can think about learning further french for getting more points and bringing it as close to 63 as possible before the interview.

Thanks a bunch in advance friends........ AND I hope we maintain the decorum, grace and cordial atmosphere of this blog by helping each other out, rather than picking on each other's shortcomings :) Good luck everyone :)

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anniejasmeet said:
Below is my information... I would reaaaaaly appreciate if you can give me the most accurate and reliable evaluation considering these points.

Education: B.com ( Punjab University, 2004) - FULL TIME & I.C.W.A ( inter.) * I am aware that I.C.W.A( inter ) wouldn't fetch any points.
- All studies done full time

A.O.T : Bachelors Accounting /Accounting Science

Work experience : Total experience- 8 years +
Work Experience related to education- 5 years +

Language Ability:
French: Levels A1 & A2 Delf completed. TCFQ result- listening- 269 points- A2, speaking- 13 points- B2. Will
pursue it as further as well, before I get my visa.

English ( Ielts): Overall band 7.5, listening- 7.5, speaking- 8

Family: - no
Job offer: - no

Spouse:

Education: Post- Secondary technical diploma- Marketing & Advertising- 3 years, full time, but 10th & +2 done through distance education. My husband also has a 2 years diploma in computers which he finished full time last year, though he's not got any relevant experience yet.

Language: Done delf- level A1

Total work experience: 11 + yrs
Related Work experience: less than 6 months.

Funds: Sufficient.

Please let me know, if I am reaching at least 57 points with these details. I yes, then I can think about learning further french for getting more points and bringing it as close to 63 as possible before the interview.

Thanks a bunch in advance friends........ AND I hope we maintain the decorum, grace and cordial atmosphere of this blog by helping each other out, rather than picking on each other's shortcomings :) Good luck everyone :)
I ask forgiveness with things going on here, but if you only back read you'll see the reason. but now I rest my case I had enough its nonsense having discussion with racists.

about your case, accounting is one field in demand in Quebec gaining you 6 points in AOT. I have seen couple of applicants who got their csq with same field as yours. for your total points I guess its just best to improve on French because in general the officers always have different views on seeing things specifically on different criterias, most of the time the way we allocate points on every criteria is way too different from an officer's point of view. base on your qualifications you have a good chance, as I compare some applicants who got their csq who have the same field as yours only that they have children giving them additional points.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Hi guys,
Anybody who has sent a new DD to Montreal last month....has it been encashed...any idea...usually how long does it take to encash....

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Jenalby said:
Hi guys,
Anybody who has sent a new DD to Montreal last month....has it been encashed...any idea...usually how long does it take to encash....
yes, for me also same issue, I resend my new DD last week. Still i dont know the status, when i check with post office, they said before it will take 4 working days only to deliver, but still not yet deliver my post, it seems.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
manibalan said:
yes, for me also same issue, I resend my new DD last week. Still i dont know the status, when i check with post office, they said before it will take 4 working days only to deliver, but still not yet deliver my post, it seems.
Mine reached Montreal that I came to know by tracking it ,u check with the tracking ref num...

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Jenalby said:
Mine reached Montreal that I came to know by tracking it ,u check with the tracking ref num...
is it? how to track it? can u provide me the link please?

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
manibalan said:
is it? how to track it? can u provide me the link please?
I meant track it with ur courier or postal company...they would have given u a reference number right .....

pollenrain

Mar 31, 2013
reposting..sorry..no one seems to know...hi everyone... can someone tell me how to get the oiiq kit? i already emailed them thru this email addres bureau-registraire @ oiiq.org.last jan 2013..but i hav not recv any package yet..i wanted to obtain permit to become RN in quebec..plsss..somedbody... i do not want to ask for assistance in an agency, they' ll only cause a lot

thanks..hope to get answers quick

Manoh

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Helo there,

I do not seem to understand what you are asking for. Could you please write it in such a way that it can be readable? I may have an idea!

Thanks