+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I will like to ask if i can still reapply for the program. I was denied in 2011 because i did not have the french result , which was mandated few days to my interview and i needed just 2 points to get the CSQ. So I will like to ask what should i do? Please any suggestions? thanks.

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I will like to ask if i can still reapply for the program. I was denied in 2011 because i did not have the french result , which was mandated few days to my interview and i needed just 2 points to get the CSQ. So I will like to ask what should i do? Please any suggestions? thanks.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alq814 said:
You're a blessing thank you so much :D
You are most welcome..anytime...I know the pain it is to get all the info.. just finished my forms 2 days ago:)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
peso said:
If you have the french results now, THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY IMMEDIATELY. also double check your AOT if you are eligible to apply before July 31st......good luck

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
Seniors, please enlighten me.

With my wife as the principal applicant, I cam see from the Quebec immigration website's self-evaluation, that we are meeting the criteria.

However, both of us, at this moment, know absolutely "zero French". Well, we can start learning it, and neither of us are too bad at learning new languages. But this will take some time.

Can I start the procedure now? I may need about a month to get all docs, and send the application. And meanwhile we can prepare with French courses.

Or is it absolutely necessary to scores of some French language test?

Please provide your valuable comments.

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
hi guys, need your help

I'm QSW applicant, I sent my file on October 2012 to BIQ HK. then my file was transferred to Montreal. Last April 2013 I got email from montreal saying that my bankdraft is exired. then i decided using credit card to pay. so immediately I printed the email and sent it along with filled credit card payment form to Montreal. I did this because i'm afraid the original letter from montreal via post will delay too long.
After I sent those printed email, yesterday I just received the original letter through post. so what should i do:
1. do nothing? , or
2. send back the original letter from BIQ montreal along with filled credit card payment form?

thanks

deep_kang

Mar 20, 2013
TO ALL SENIORS IN THIS FORUM,

KINDLY HELP ME .. CHECK MY ELIGIBILY FOR QSW

a. Educational Attainment – B.sc Nursing -
b. Area of Training – Nursing
2. Experience - 6 month -
3. Age - 25
4. Language
a. English - awaiting ielts exam next wkend
b. French - passes DELF A1 and b2 this month
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None -
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner: I am single,
9. Financial Self Sufficiency – 15,000 CAD
I will take your advice seriously. I have all my documnets with me but just waiting to take the ielts exam.
and what will be happnd after 31 july ?

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
1978bubun said:
Seniors, please enlighten me.

With my wife as the principal applicant, I cam see from the Quebec immigration website's self-evaluation, that we are meeting the criteria.

However, both of us, at this moment, know absolutely "zero French". Well, we can start learning it, and neither of us are too bad at learning new languages. But this will take some time.

Can I start the procedure now? I may need about a month to get all docs, and send the application. And meanwhile we can prepare with French courses.

Or is it absolutely necessary to scores of some French language test?

Please provide your valuable comments.
If you are qualified to apply (i.e your points being 57 or more without french) with your wife as the principal applicant. Let your wife do the IELTS exams so she can claim points for English, then go ahead and apply, keep learning French, and when you receive your AOR, do the french exams and update your BIQ. ////////my 2 cents!!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rifiel said:
If you are qualified to apply (i.e your points being 57 or more without french) with your wife as the principal applicant. Let your wife do the IELTS exams so she can claim points for English, then go ahead and apply, keep learning French, and when you receive your AOR, do the french exams and update your BIQ. ////////my 2 cents!!

there are zero points in Quebec skilled immigration for spouse English language abilities

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
deep_kang said:
TO ALL SENIORS IN THIS FORUM,

KINDLY HELP ME .. CHECK MY ELIGIBILY FOR QSW

a. Educational Attainment – B.sc Nursing - (10 pts
b. Area of Training – Nursing-(12 pts
2. Experience - 6 month - (4 pts
3. Age - 25- (16 pts
4. Language
a. English - awaiting ielts exam next wkend
b. French - passes DELF A1 and b2 this month ( i don't get it, what scores do you have in your DELF B2? or did you mean A2?
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None -
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner: I am single,
9. Financial Self Sufficiency – 15,000 CAD (1pt
I will take your advice seriously. I have all my documnets with me but just waiting to take the ielts exam.
and what will be happnd after 31 july ?
You have about 43 points without English and French. ( you should be able to get the 6points from both English and french) You need only 49pts for your file to be accepted for processing. However, you still require a total of 55pts to get your CSQ

Why would one want to do DELF A1 and B2 anyway?

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
there are zero points in Quebec skilled immigration for spouse English language abilities
Umer,

His wife is going to be the principal applicant...check his post again.

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
Thanks so much for the reply! We both have already our IELTS score (PA: 8.5, Spouse:8).

If I send the documents today, how long typically may it take to go to the interview stage (assuming everything goes well and quite fast)? I guess, that is the first time we'd absolutely need French, right?

rifiel said:

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
If you have the french results now, THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY IMMEDIATELY. also double check your AOT if you are eligible to apply before July 31st......good luck
Thanks for the reply ,I will like to ask what is AOT?

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
azii said:
i am 2012 applicant, did any one have got interview letter from BIQ HK...i am from pakistan
I am March 2011 applicant from Pakistan and still waiting for interview letter from BIQ Hong Kong.