Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
toyinjac said:
Dear All,
For the Quebec Priority occupation,do you think electrical/computer engineering can be considered?
No dear computer engineers are not in priority list, I am a Computer Engineer and waiting since more then two years.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
No dear computer engineers are not in priority list, I am a Computer Engineer and waiting since more then two years.
it became priority for federal. look for federal better for you than quebec

amisimer

Jun 1, 2012
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Biq-hkng
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted wid application
sujaarun said:
I contacted frehindi today and looks like the courses are very expensive atleast when compared to Alliance Francaise.
I would like to know if someone has attended frehindi online course for TCF or DELF? The problem I face now is that for each level alliance francaise has to modules part 1 and part2. With part1 itself , i cleared DELF A1. Now to do A2. I will have to complete their A1 part 2 and then A2 part 1 and A2 part2. I beleive that will take an year for me to do all these. So i thought TCFQ exam and a course from outside AF is better.
How easy or difficult is TCFQ when compared to DELF A2?
Also, are there any test centres other than Chandigarh in India?

Thanks
Suja
hi suja...same thing happened with me..i m from mumbai..and attending alliance part courses is time taking and expensive..i too did the same...cleared A1 only with attending A1 part 1 course..but they allow u to take admission directly for A2 part 1...u dont have to do part 2 fr A1...and as u have already given A1..so i suggest u to go fr DELF only..bcoz with my personal experience i find other exams difficult....goodluck.. :)

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Good news for FSW immigrants and bad news for QSW immigrants, who their files are in SGVO:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

Only 75 persons for QSW program 2013, but 2500 for FSW!

Will any one explain the detail of this link.........

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Leo12 said:
Hi
Good news for FSW immigrants and bad news for QSW immigrants, who their files are in SGVO:

Hi,

I think these numbers are the no. of successful cases or processed files across different regions and different programs.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unlimited2access said:
Hi,

I think these numbers are the no. of successful cases or processed files across different regions and different programs.
Is this the no for lucky persons in the year of 2013 or earlier years???
Sorry mates I am not clear the above issue.
Only 75 person are lucky in a year on Quebec process???

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
Hello all,

I am in a confused state and appreciate if Quebec applicants or others could put their thoughts and inputs.

I have already applied to QSW in Oct-2012, I renewed my DD last month and only days after I send my DD FSW opened its gates. I was surprised to see my occupation listed (NOC 2131, Civil Engineers) in federal.

Now the question is should I apply for federal as well as my ongoing Quebec application? I have seen some comments that some people have applied longer than 2 years ago but have not been invited to the interview.

Another thought that is driving me mad is that, what if my occupation (NOC 2131, Civil Engineers) is listed on QSW after 31st of July 2013?

So what do you think guys should I go for FSW or should I be patient to see if my occupation will be listed on QSW after 31st of July?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Hello everyone, can somebody pls tell me the points awarded to ielts listening and speaking? I know the total is 6 but what scores do i need to get that and how much points will i get if i dont reach the max score in listening and speaking? Thanks.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Leo12 said:
Hi

Even I am confused. Need an expert advice on this website information.

@All - Please share your views and understanding about the information posted in the website shared by Leo12

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unlimited2access said:
Even I am confused. Need an expert advice on this website information.

@ All - Please share your views and understanding about the information posted in the website shared by Leo12
there is nothing in that chart, just go on with your french lessons.

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
tubelight said:
Hello all,

I am in a confused state and appreciate if Quebec applicants or others could put their thoughts and inputs.

I have already applied to QSW in Oct-2012, I renewed my DD last month and only days after I send my DD FSW opened its gates. I was surprised to see my occupation listed (NOC 2131, Civil Engineers) in federal.

Now the question is should I apply for federal as well as my ongoing Quebec application? I have seen some comments that some people have applied longer than 2 years ago but have not been invited to the interview.

Another thought that is driving me mad is that, what if my occupation (NOC 2131, Civil Engineers) is listed on QSW after 31st of July 2013?

So what do you think guys should I go for FSW or should I be patient to see if my occupation will be listed on QSW after 31st of July?
Could anyone help me with the above query please?

Paulidan

Apr 27, 2013
Hi all,

I am going to apply for QSW but first can somebody tell me what is the different between QSC and QSW? Should I apply to both of them? which one should I apply first? As I know, QSC package contains form A-0520-AA (application for selection certificate - skilled worker), A-1520-AA (Supporting documents) and A-0522-OA (Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency. On the other hand, there are many more application forms for QSW?

One more thing, is the QSW program will be cosed on July 31, 2013?

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Dan

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
alq814 said:
Hello everyone, can somebody pls tell me the points awarded to ielts listening and speaking? I know the total is 6 but what scores do i need to get that and how much points will i get if i dont reach the max score in listening and speaking? Thanks.
Sorry, reposted as I haven't got any response on this. Thanks.

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
alq814 said:
Sorry, reposted as I haven't got any response on this. Thanks.
Hi,

It is not clear on Quebec website. I have 7.0 in listening and 8.5 in speaking so I managed to get all 6 points.

But my agent told me that if you score 7.0 or more in both sections of IELTS then you get all 6 points.