+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i haven given TCFQ in August 2012 with score of B1 and A2 in expression oral and comprehension oral respectively and my wife had recently given tcfq and she got the same result its really easy in comparsion to DELF i have given DELF A2 but i was unable to cross the threshold of 16/25 in both CO and EO

Br

Umer

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
shootingstar said:
4glory - thanks for that link. Those sample papers seems useful, I also bought a book from AF that has sample questions for both the sections,

I do hope that I get DALFc12 actually, because that will give a lot of points to our file . Yes, my husband has been learning French for 6 months now -- so he is ok wit hthe basics, he can form sentences, he only needs more vocab.
Good, keep your mind settled and stay focused with less worries everything will go well.

The above post is another testimony of the relative ease of passing TCFQ with good preparations. Here is wishing your the very best.

Cheers

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
4glory said:
Good, keep your mind settled and stay focused with less worries everything will go well.

The above post is another testimony of the relative ease of passing TCFQ with good preparations. Here is wishing your the very best.

Cheers
That's true.. focus is the key for us

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Umer Shahzad said:
i haven given TCFQ in August 2012 with score of B1 and A2 in expression oral and comprehension oral respectively and my wife had recently given tcfq and she got the same result its really easy in comparsion to DELF i have given DELF A2 but i was unable to cross the threshold of 16/25 in both CO and EO

Br

Umer

Umer - Can I please ask your studying experience or any tips? How long did you bot hstudy before sitting for the exam?

hazemmasri

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
i want to know i did my medical for me and my wife and sent on 14 april 2013 and after 10 days we got the medical exam for my son 2 days ago because we added him 20 days ago and his medical exam sent today by doctor is this bad ?im afraid that the VO will think there is no medical result for my son ?do i need to contact them?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shootingstar said:
Umer - Can I please ask your studying experience or any tips? How long did you bot hstudy before sitting for the exam?
for the listening porition tv monde pour la tcf google it it is helpful in listening for speaking u have to speak take conversation classes in Alliance the speaking test will start from level A1 to C2

A1 will be of your general intro
A2 you ll be given topics
B1 cross questioning u have to make questions and ask question to the examiner
B2 critical analysis a topic
C1 arugement on something and justify ur answer
C2 same

tip if u dont understand anything the examiner will stop the test at that level and ur level will be considerd at the level where u have stopped

Tiki

Star Member
May 16, 2012
I` m taking TEFaQ on May 10....I was eliminated in DELF due to doing nothing in writing part,but i passed expression orale and comprehension orale on A2.
Will TEFaQ will be easier or more difficult than DELF?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEFAQ is difficult the most difficult thing is the negative marking so best of luck prepare well keep ur chin high and sucess will be with u

jewelfire_05

Aug 18, 2012
gamma_jb said:
Hi jewel,

Yes, i received an email on April 11 that my check had expired. Still waiting for the expired check to arrive. MOst probably, would take 25-30 days to receive so will have to wait till May 11. I plan to use credit card na lng. At least, there will be no expiration and I can track easily when it will be charged on my credit card. BIQ already assigned a file number to indicate that file has been opened and needs further review. As soon as they receive the payment back, most probably that's the time our files will be reviewed again. I plan to take TEFAQ this june sa alliance manila or cebu. ikaw?
hi gamma!

i recvd my email regarding this expired check last march 6 and up to now i haven't received the letter yet! i'm so so worried because it has been almost 2 months now, if i will not recv any letter on the 2nd week of may i might just go ahead and pay through credit card, i have a photocopy of the cheq i'll just attach it to my credit card forms. I haven't recv a file number in my email, i have a reference number but no file number. hayyyyy! this is making me crazy! really really crazy! i don't know where my letter and cheq are, iv been going back and forth the post office!

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi Seniors

I just got confirmation from CiC about my wife health condition looking for more medical test to be done and the give few months to completed.
Do you think it might be and issue and is there any other way to support my wife medical please?

thanks

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Umer Shahzad said:
TEFAQ is difficult the most difficult thing is the negative marking so best of luck prepare well keep ur chin high and sucess will be with u

Hi,
i see lot of people refering to DELF and TEFAQ both exams, can someone clarify if its mandate to give both exams or either one is ok with B2 score i belive?
thanks

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
goodmrng1947 said:
Hi,
i see lot of people refering to DELF and TEFAQ both exams, can someone clarify if its mandate to give both exams or either one is ok with B2 score i belive?
thanks
EITHER one is fine, though TEFaQ is easier, however according to most forum members TCFaQ is the easiest one.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Master7 said:
EITHER one is fine, though TEFaQ is easier, however according to most forum members TCFaQ is the easiest one.
Thanks Master7,

i guess B2 level is good enough to score few points,

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
B2 is more than enough indeed, most of us are struggling for an A2-B1 level. Good luck!

Jovelyn77

Apr 24, 2013
Hi I'm new here.. I have queries about Canada immigrant visa in Quebec.. What's the status in immigrant visa visa there? I'm so confused to start my application or not.. By the way, I'm from Philippines.