Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
islandbabe said:
Hi MSFK

I think she is giving you 2 options
The first is to do French Test now and retake the IELTS to get the points needed OR

Wait another 3 months after the first option and Aim for French A2 level + IELTS to get even more points

Basically you need to study some more, both English and French to get the best possible results to improve your scores. If you are single she would be looking at 49 points. If you are married then maybe your spouse should do his/her french test as well.

Thats my take on it.

Thanks for your response but who in this world can get 8 in ILETS?
It is impossible and i am on this forum for 6 months i have seen no one with 8 band for QSW application and A2 in French is achievable.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I put it to you like this MSFK, getting the 8 band in English is much easier than getting into Canada as a permanent resident. It just takes ALOT of work but I know you can do it. I am from an English speaking nation so it wasn't difficult for me. I scored 8.5, 8.5, 8.5, 8.5. Do some practice tests. Its either that or get married to get the spousal points :D

MSFK said:
Thanks for your response but who in this world can get 8 in ILETS?
It is impossible and i am on this forum for 6 months i have seen no one with 8 band for QSW application and A2 in French is achievable.

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
islandbabe said:
I put it to you like this MSFK, getting the 8 band in English is much easier than getting into Canada as a permanent resident. It just takes ALOT of work but I know you can do it. I am from an English speaking nation so it wasn't difficult for me. I scores 8.5, 8.5, 8.5, 8.5. Do some practice tests. Its either that or get married to get the spousal points :D
How did you score 8.5 that's amazing please share your technique for attempting it as i am retaking ILETS on 6th April. :eek:

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't have to study. English is my first language. I would recommend that you do the practice exercises from the IELTS sites, when you are in the speaking exam, don't rush..take your time and speak slowly and clearly. Practice speaking on various topics, this should help.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very well done Umer. Can you make some suggestions as to how he can prepare for his tests?

Umer Shahzad said:
well i am from pakistan i got 8.0 bands in speaking and 7.5 in listening

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i have got a degree from the Uk so my English got better automatically LOL but the best suggestion for the speaking module is critically appraise everything then give a result make your hand movement expressions also to define your answer plus the main thing is how logical is your answer.

listening watch movies and try to understand things.

there are free website like IELTS Blog try to google everything !

you ll get score

practice makes a man perfect so practice alot ! is the thing. thanks

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any new news ummr?

my interview next month, but you know i am not interested about it. ill go for the interview but i dont care anymore about the reasult ;D
everyone is saying its a dead city quebec, not good for life. british colombia much better, maybe ill move to vancouver,

imagine no animals live in quebec, no zoos at all ,no ducks , rare birds :eek:

instead of making rules hard, they should beg ppl to immigrate to canada, ive been told that with few years 44% of working ppl in quebec will retire... means no young ppl there same as germany

Umer Shahzad said:
well i have got a degree from the Uk so my English got better automatically LOL but the best suggestion for the speaking module is critically appraise everything then give a result make your hand movement expressions also to define your answer plus the main thing is how logical is your answer.

listening watch movies and try to understand things.

there are free website like IELTS Blog try to google everything !

you ll get score

practice makes a man perfect so practice alot ! is the thing. thanks

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
lemans207 said:
any new news ummr?

my interview next month, but you know i am not interested about it. ill go for the interview but i dont care anymore about the reasult ;D
everyone is saying its a dead city quebec, not good for life. british colombia much better, maybe ill move to vancouver,

imagine no animals live in quebec, no zoos at all ,no ducks , rare birds :eek:

instead of making rules hard, they should beg ppl to immigrate to canada, ive been told that with few years 44% of working ppl in quebec will retire... means no young ppl there same as germany
fyi, please check this website http://www.zoodegranby.com/cgi-bin/zoo/process/locale/en_US/page/index_en.html

just in case you want to see more animals in Quebec....

Regards,

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
vicky4frendz said:
Hi thanks for replying..

Actully I've just updated my file with result of A2 & with my new passport & I've been asked to submitt them to HK till 30th March. So I did the same but for now I dont know where exactly the docments should be....

Did you get to know for your file..? Is it with HK or Montreal
Hello,

How is it that you were able to update your file with new language results?? I thought French results got locked with your initial application and no more points could be awarded after that??

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Umer Shahzad said:
well i am from pakistan i got 8.0 bands in speaking and 7.5 in listening

I am from Islamabad and since 27 years learning English and i attempted ILETS without preparation got bad results 6.5 in speaking and 5 in listening which is pathetic i know. ???

I have degrees of UK to and recently came back from States from a family visit on 2 March an attempted ILETS on 9th March through (HR Consultant).

My friend recommended me book ACE THE ILETS and now doing preparation through that :-X

Bonnee ::) chance to me

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Thanks for replying my friend, I have received only one ref. no which reads as HA210018, I dont see any other ref number, this number was showing in the subject line of my email. I am worried if the application comes back as they send it by registered post which will take long time. If only I can do something to contact them and send a new Demand draft so they can keep the file and process it with new DD, my consultant told me to wait and not to contact them as that sounds pushy, I really dont want to miss this chance, my application was sent to montreal on 02/02/2013 from BIQHK.
If anyone with same experience please post so we can help eachother.

Quote from: mkshah on March 30, 2013, 04:51:51 am

hi faultyjack99
You must have received 2 numbers: one will be : No. Ref. Ind. And the other will be No. Dossier.

No. Dossier will be ur file number / AOR Number.
Pls check the letter u received from biq.

kool_007dude said:
Even my case is also same...they returned my file and it had No. Ref. Ind. And the other was No. Dossier...and i put up my file again on 15 march 2013...so my question is if i already got file number (No. Dossier) will they process my file fast ?? or they put my file in new queue ?

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
faultyjack99 said:
Thanks for replying my friend, I have received only one ref. no which reads as HA210018, I dont see any other ref number, this number was showing in the subject line of my email. I am worried if the application comes back as they send it by registered post which will take long time. If only I can do something to contact them and send a new Demand draft so they can keep the file and process it with new DD, my consultant told me to wait and not to contact them as that sounds pushy, I really dont want to miss this chance, my application was sent to montreal on 02/02/2013 from BIQHK.
If anyone with same experience please post so we can help eachother.

Quote from: mkshah on March 30, 2013, 04:51:51 am

hi faultyjack99
You must have received 2 numbers: one will be : No. Ref. Ind. And the other will be No. Dossier.

No. Dossier will be ur file number / AOR Number.
Pls check the letter u received from biq.
Dear, I don't understand your case...can you please explain it in brief ? so that i can help u....

jewelfire_05

Aug 18, 2012
signalmaker said:
you are welcome, i guess from last time i return the app, it took 2 months and 20 days, some people much much less and some people much much more, like 7 months, but if not returned quckly this means all is fine, and i guess AOR for new applicants will be much like CSQ

i was hoping to hear that :) i just dont want to come across as too pushy for the BIQs. i have resubmitted it last sept 2012 got no reply up to now so all i can think is that maybe just maybe there is more to this than just an AOR bec in most cases if there are any lacking docs they'd return it as soon as they can. :) thank you so much. i'll keep my hopes up. let us all do.

jewelfire_05

Aug 18, 2012
gamma_jb said:
My files were transferred to Montreal in January 2013 as per e-mail I got from BIQ HK for processing. So HK are no longer processing files for skilled workers. For me, this might take a long time because it's like you're just submitting for the first time your application to Montreal like new applicants, unless, we're given priority since we already submitted in HK.
have you checked again with the bank regarding your draft, gamma?