Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
rizwan_raw said:
Hi gamma.

I as well submitted my application in oct12 and its been 5 months waiting without any update. Btw do you think they email us the aor or they send it by post?
They can email it, or send it by post, and they can do both in the same day ...
i knew three cases for much people

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
rizwan_raw said:
Hi gamma.

I as well submitted my application in oct12 and its been 5 months waiting without any update. Btw do you think they email us the aor or they send it by post?
Either e-mail or send it by mail or both. Based on what I read from previous posts, some got both. I observed that a lot of members here who submitted their documents in HK after August 2012 never received AOR yet. And files were sent to Montreal in January 2013. So we have to wait for another 3-4 months. Another long wait. Hope we get our AORs prior to July 2013 as rules might change.

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
gamma_jb said:
Either e-mail or send it by mail or both. Based on what I read from previous posts, some got both. I observed that a lot of members here who submitted their documents in HK after August 2012 never received AOR yet. And files were sent to Montreal in January 2013. So we have to wait for another 3-4 months. Another long wait. Hope we get our AORs prior to July 2013 as rules might change.
Thanks for the reply.
As far as my knowledge says the files applied to biqhk will be processed from biqhk. New applications will be processed from montreal. Let me check that article and i will get back to you.

Reg
Rizwan

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
Hi gamma.

The Ministère would like to reassure its clientele that it will continue to pursue its activities in Asia and Oceania with the same due diligence. When necessary, selection interviews conducted by the Ministère with immigration candidates from Asia or Oceania will be held at the locations designated for this purpose in the territories concerned.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/new1.html

Let me know you opnion.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
I want to ask about HK BIQ
did anybody get an interview call? did they reach 2011 files ??
They are so late that I think it will take 30 month for a file to get interview call

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi faultyjack99
You must have received 2 numbers: one will be : No. Ref. Ind. And the other will be No. Dossier.

No. Dossier will be ur file number / AOR Number.
Pls check the letter u received from biq.
faultyjack99 said:
Hi,
My application was retrnd in dec by hongkong office and they gave a ref number as ha210018, i have resend the application in jan which was sent to montreal, i have two questions
does that ref no have any further decoding or its just ref no for my emaiil
if the dd issued with the application is only valid for 3 months will they send the application back or ask for new dd
please help

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)Hello friend
Can anyone tell that who will get the interview call for this mission
In new delhi this time as I have appiled on 16 march 2011.
And secondly if there 80000 applications are pending from all over
The world than why they have extended skilled worker application
Till 31 st july.....

And last but not least how they will manage to take interviews
For approx 50000 to 80000 people....

It seems really confusing if you guys have any updates pls share

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi.....M. K. Shah, Harit & 2011 applicants of BIQ HK

can you please advice on below....

Did anyone checked about the file transfer from HK to Montreal? From which date onwards we should be in follow up with BIQ Montreal instead of BIQ HK?
I asked the same thing in email to BIQ HK for my file but I got the only response - "Thank you for your massage, your massage is noted & be patient for our next reply"

I'm wondering, how they are gonna pick up the files for interview to be scheduled in April. If they don't have got all the files transferred & updated in system of BIQ Montreal yet? :eek:

Did anyone received interview schedule?

Thanks for replying & good luck to all
:)

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
rizwan_raw said:
Thanks for the reply.
As far as my knowledge says the files applied to biqhk will be processed from biqhk. New applications will be processed from montreal. Let me check that article and i will get back to you.

Reg
Rizwan
My files were transferred to Montreal in January 2013 as per e-mail I got from BIQ HK for processing. So HK are no longer processing files for skilled workers. For me, this might take a long time because it's like you're just submitting for the first time your application to Montreal like new applicants, unless, we're given priority since we already submitted in HK.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi vicky4frendz,

I read in some post here that since Jan 1, 2013 all existing files of BIQ HK have been transfered to montreal, so if you want to make any communication/to send any updates regarding your status, now you should contact BIQ montreal.

But I will suggest, you should wait for further reply to your mail from BIQ HK.

vicky4frendz said:
Hi.....M. K. Shah, Harit & 2011 applicants of BIQ HK

can you please advice on below....

Did anyone checked about the file transfer from HK to Montreal? From which date onwards we should be in follow up with BIQ Montreal instead of BIQ HK?
I asked the same thing in email to BIQ HK for my file but I got the only response - "Thank you for your massage, your massage is noted & be patient for our next reply"

I'm wondering, how they are gonna pick up the files for interview to be scheduled in April. If they don't have got all the files transferred & updated in system of BIQ Montreal yet? :eek:

Did anyone received interview schedule?

Thanks for replying & good luck to all
:)

jeffh1687

Dec 6, 2012
I got my CSQ in December 2012 and sent my application for the federal process to Sydney in early March. But now, almost a month has passed and I still haven't heard anything from them. Is this normal? Is there a tel number in Sydney that I could call and ask? Thanks very much for your answer and help!!

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi thanks for replying..

Actully I've just updated my file with result of A2 & with my new passport & I've been asked to submitt them to HK till 30th March. So I did the same but for now I dont know where exactly the docments should be....

Did you get to know for your file..? Is it with HK or Montreal

mkshah said:
hi vicky4frendz,

I read in some post here that since Jan 1, 2013 all existing files of BIQ HK have been transfered to montreal, so if you want to make any communication/to send any updates regarding your status, now you should contact BIQ montreal.

But I will suggest, you should wait for further reply to your mail from BIQ HK.

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Bonjour

My application adviser is saying i require 8 more points for my QSW application

ILETS Score is simply impossible 8 Band :(

I am Unable to understand below in red if anyone could help what is she trying to say.

-French High beginner/A2 level + retaking the IELTS (scoring above 8 for Listening and above 7 for Speaking)
-add another 3 months of work which will bring you to the nexxt bridge of points, thus adding 2 more points + French A2 level

Is She looking for 49 or 55 points?

Merci

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
mkshah said:
hi faultyjack99
You must have received 2 numbers: one will be : No. Ref. Ind. And the other will be No. Dossier.

No. Dossier will be ur file number / AOR Number.
Pls check the letter u received from biq.
Even my case is also same...they returned my file and it had No. Ref. Ind. And the other was No. Dossier...and i put up my file again on 15 march 2013...so my question is if i already got file number (No. Dossier) will they process my file fast ?? or they put my file in new queue ?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi MSFK

I think she is giving you 2 options
The first is to do French Test now and retake the IELTS to get the points needed OR

Wait another 3 months after the first option and Aim for French A2 level + IELTS to get even more points

Basically you need to study some more, both English and French to get the best possible results to improve your scores. If you are single she would be looking at 49 points. If you are married then maybe your spouse should do his/her french test as well.

Thats my take on it.

MSFK said:
Bonjour

My application adviser is saying i require 8 more points for my QSW application

ILETS Score is simply impossible 8 Band :(

I am Unable to understand below in red if anyone could help what is she trying to say.

-French High beginner/A2 level + retaking the IELTS (scoring above 8 for Listening and above 7 for Speaking)
-add another 3 months of work which will bring you to the nexxt bridge of points, thus adding 2 more points + French A2 level

Is She looking for 49 or 55 points?

Merci