sunnytheshine said:
plz calculate my points

Education - Master's in computer application
Age - 25
Work exp. - 3.5 years
language - Delf A1 , Ielts - 7 band
Finance - yes

blood relation in alberta, canada
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf will give the points details.. you have to translate if required.

or you can check in http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swamik said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf will give the points details.. you have to translate if required.

or you can check in http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html
Also, they will consider only the listening and speaking skills, to gain full points for english you should score 8 in listening and 7 in speaking

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
do i will get point in blood relation as my brother lives in calgary, canada??
I dont think so. You can gain points for a family member in Quebec however.

shay89

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
ENGLAND
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Paris, Federal Stage - LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ- 08 JUNE 2012, FEDERAL STAGE - 31 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
CSQ - 11 OCT' 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with IELTS
Interview........
CSQ - 27 May 2014, received CSQ the same day
If you're applying for QSW, you only get points if your relatives live in Quebec

sunnytheshine said:
do i will get point in blood relation as my brother lives in calgary, canada??

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
to show work experience joining letter and relieving letter will work??
or anything else...

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
and for delf A1 how much points i will score??
i got 68/100
A1 is considered low beginner, and it can give 1 + 1 points, someone who gained points for French skills can give you suggestion. But, to my knowledge A1 gives 1 + 1 point

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Re: GOT CSQ - INTERVIEW WAIVED

rohitchaudhary1976 said:
Well You can say that we are lucky and we accept that but imagine earlier when it was not mandatory to submit language tests before December 5, 2011, more people were getting interview calls and less waivers, waivers only for those who are french or got B2 Delf, but now when scores are mandatory and when it is mandatory then its simple number game like in FSW you got 67 in FSW you got the visa and no interview so this way they can get their immigrants quite quickly in canada....so i would suggest that submit the scores quickly who have not submitted and enjoy the CSQ yummy...lol feeling gr8...
yes you are right ..

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
or anything else...

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
neetu1 said:
Hello Everyone,
We applied for a Csq in 2012 May and we got an email that our interview is on 27th February in Montreal. We applied from Montreal As My husband came here as a student and I am also student currently. My husband finished his master's and he is working now here in Montreal. He is doing a skilled job. We are so scared of an interview as both of us can't speak in french and are worried may be they will refuse our application. All together we have around 62 points my husband is having full time skilled job right now and I just started my master's in January. I would really appreciate if anyone has gone through same scenario would like to share his/her experience. We are trying to cram all the questions which they are most likely to ask us to prove that we understand basic french but I am still so nervous and don't know what should I do.
Our project was something like this my husband was principal applicant he he filed for CSQ as a single applicant in 2012 May. I was holding work visa and working in Ontario at that time. Then we got married in November as it was hard for both of us to live seperately even after living in same country. Before that my husband received a letter that his application was suspended for 12 months and he should inform Quebec immigration when he receives his degree in order to continue his immigration process. So after getting married we sent an updated application form along with my documents his degree and job letter on 21st jan 2013 and we got a call for interview on February 8. That was the wholw story anyone has any idea on our chances of getting or not getting Csq with no french .

P.s : Both of us never claimed any point of french . We have 62 points without any french.

plzzz reply I need help of people on this forum.

Thanx
Congrats on your invite for an interview, in my own opinion, I will advise that you keep your peace and trust God for the very best, you have strong points in the fact that you are already in Quebec and your husband is working too in a skilled job meaning that you guys are already adapting well in Quebec and intend to remain there. I will also advice that during the interview you indicate that you have plans to enroll for French classes and if possible speak a little French like salutation or any basic thing you have learned or can learn as at that day to indicate your interest in the language. Give us an update after you receive your CSQ.

Cheers

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Do not panic! I believe they have gone through your application and they very well are aware of your credentials and language skills. So, there are many factors that contribute to selection and that is how they select a diverse pool of candidates. PRepare whatever you can and do not forget to update the forum on how your interview was.

Good Luck!

neetu1 said:
Hello Everyone,
We applied for a Csq in 2012 May and we got an email that our interview is on 27th February in Montreal. We applied from Montreal As My husband came here as a student and I am also student currently. My husband finished his master's and he is working now here in Montreal. He is doing a skilled job. We are so scared of an interview as both of us can't speak in french and are worried may be they will refuse our application. All together we have around 62 points my husband is having full time skilled job right now and I just started my master's in January. I would really appreciate if anyone has gone through same scenario would like to share his/her experience. We are trying to cram all the questions which they are most likely to ask us to prove that we understand basic french but I am still so nervous and don't know what should I do.
Our project was something like this my husband was principal applicant he he filed for CSQ as a single applicant in 2012 May. I was holding work visa and working in Ontario at that time. Then we got married in November as it was hard for both of us to live seperately even after living in same country. Before that my husband received a letter that his application was suspended for 12 months and he should inform Quebec immigration when he receives his degree in order to continue his immigration process. So after getting married we sent an updated application form along with my documents his degree and job letter on 21st jan 2013 and we got a call for interview on February 8. That was the wholw story anyone has any idea on our chances of getting or not getting Csq with no french .

P.s : Both of us never claimed any point of french . We have 62 points without any french.

plzzz reply I need help of people on this forum.

Thanx

neetu1

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Doc's Request.
1 sept 2013-asked for PCC from canada
AOR Received.
june 2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request made on 29 october 2013
Med's Request
04/07/2013
Med's Done....
08/07/2013
Interview........
in process oct 23 2013 DM 25 nov 2013
Passport Req..
25 nov 2013 Passport sent 26 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 nov 2013; ppt recieved 13 december 2013
LANDED..........
15 dec 2013
Thank you guys finally somebody replied and I am feeling bit relieved now ........Yea we are trying our best to learn as much as we can in these last days at least greetings and some other basic french words and hope god will help us too........and of course I will let you guys know whatever will happen with us. It is just a game of 1 or two numbers let's see if they make the decision in our favor. we will try our best to convince them ........
Even if we try our level best for sure we are unable to speak full sentences its only-few words we can memorize and can convince them we are learning..............but my questions is in the interview they only check your french?? I mean they asked us to bring all the documents and do some research on Quebec history and job market so obviously they will ask questions from that too so in that scenerio even if we would able to get 1 or 2 marks in the whole interview it will worth it as we are short of only 1 number.

thanks

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
or anything else...

plzzzzzz reply ...

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Dear members,
I need any advice please

Bachar said:
Hello Seniors,

I need your advice and opinion, I want to do a comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec for my degrees, but I have some documents are not in English or French.
The problem they only accept a translation by certified member of the Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec (OTTIAQ) , and the translation produced outside Québec must be verified by a member of OTTIAQ in order to be accepted.

What can I do for this? Did anybody face this problem before? is it safe to contact a translator in Quebec and send him the documents by post?