+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

nurudeena

Jun 27, 2010
Liberwoman,signalmaker,dadabigboy other senior,

Can you please explain financial self sufficiency criterion stated in the selecton factors mean?
Do i need certain amount or property worth to be state in the application form with supporting document like bank statement?
If yes,is it mandatory for me to earn any point from it?even if i earn 57 without this financial self sufficient.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
nurudeena said:
Liberwoman,signalmaker,dadabigboy other senior,

Can you please explain financial self sufficiency criterion stated in the selecton factors mean?
Do i need certain amount or property worth to be state in the application form with supporting document like bank statement?
If yes,is it mandatory for me to earn any point from it?even if i earn 57 without this financial self sufficient.
yes, and it is a cut off point .. means if not exist, no application at all. You must sign the fnancial sufficiency contract ..

and should bring bank statement that you do have this money , for me i showed this in CSQ application, some people no need now, and you may need to sho this statement in the Federal stage, and some people say not, But, in the end you will have to show it in the landing day in the airport..

note that money you will have to show in landning is more than you will show in CSQ, for example in my case 5000 $ in CSQ and 17000 $ in landing

god help me get this money !!

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
Re: GOT CSQ - INTERVIEW WAIVED

Master7 said:
I have known people in this forum who have gotten way above the required points 56+ for single and 63+ for married and they have also been under priority list and they still had to attend an interview. Good for you! feel very lucky! Good luck on the next stage.
Well You can say that we are lucky and we accept that but imagine earlier when it was not mandatory to submit language tests before December 5, 2011, more people were getting interview calls and less waivers, waivers only for those who are french or got B2 Delf, but now when scores are mandatory and when it is mandatory then its simple number game like in FSW you got 67 in FSW you got the visa and no interview so this way they can get their immigrants quite quickly in canada....so i would suggest that submit the scores quickly who have not submitted and enjoy the CSQ yummy...lol feeling gr8...

neetu1

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Doc's Request.
1 sept 2013-asked for PCC from canada
AOR Received.
june 2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request made on 29 october 2013
Med's Request
04/07/2013
Med's Done....
08/07/2013
Interview........
in process oct 23 2013 DM 25 nov 2013
Passport Req..
25 nov 2013 Passport sent 26 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 nov 2013; ppt recieved 13 december 2013
LANDED..........
15 dec 2013
Hello Everyone,
We applied for a Csq in 2012 May and we got an email that our interview is on 27th February in Montreal. We applied from Montreal As My husband came here as a student and I am also student currently. My husband finished his master's and he is working now here in Montreal. He is doing a skilled job. We are so scared of an interview as both of us can't speak in french and are worried may be they will refuse our application. All together we have around 62 points my husband is having full time skilled job right now and I just started my master's in January. I would really appreciate if anyone has gone through same scenario would like to share his/her experience. We are trying to cram all the questions which they are most likely to ask us to prove that we understand basic french but I am still so nervous and don't know what should I do.
Our project was something like this my husband was principal applicant he he filed for CSQ as a single applicant in 2012 May. I was holding work visa and working in Ontario at that time. Then we got married in November as it was hard for both of us to live seperately even after living in same country. Before that my husband received a letter that his application was suspended for 12 months and he should inform Quebec immigration when he receives his degree in order to continue his immigration process. So after getting married we sent an updated application form along with my documents his degree and job letter on 21st jan 2013 and we got a call for interview on February 8. That was the wholw story anyone has any idea on our chances of getting or not getting Csq with no french .

P.s : Both of us never claimed any point of french . We have 62 points without any french.

plzzz reply I need help of people on this forum.

Thanx

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Please,can you help to answer this question:is the date of filing an application thesame as when the application was received?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Please,can you also help to answer this question:if an application was resent after it was returned,will they consider the date of birth when it was first sent or the latter since individual reference number has already been given?Thanks

cerqueirap

Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013

When you file an application you sign and date the forms, I believe that this is the filling date.

GENTLEANDREW said:
Please,can you help to answer this question:is the date of filing an application thesame as when the application was received?

cerqueirap

Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013

I am confused as to why would your date of birth have changed, but I would say they will consider it the same date as in your birth certificate, and hopefully it will match what the most recent application you sent says :)

GENTLEANDREW said:
Please,can you also help to answer this question:if an application was resent after it was returned,will they consider the date of birth when it was first sent or the latter since individual reference number has already been given?Thanks

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Guys.. plz suggest me if I should go ahead and try for study visa since my file was returned by BIQ HK for no AOT points.. what happens if they see I had applied for Quebec? Or should I just re-send to Quebec and keep waiting in hope of that getting accepted?

cerqueirap

Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
I would hardly doubt their oppinion will change regarding your AOT points. Thus unless your AOT changes, or they change the application intake rules, I would not resubmit...

In your case, if I were you, I would try the student visa. As to what would happen if they see you applied to Quebec, I think only in the Canadian consulate will be able to answer, after you apply for it. Every case is different but you should hope for the best, and the student visa process is much easier and faster, you wont take long to find out.

nevillek said:
Guys.. plz suggest me if I should go ahead and try for study visa since my file was returned by BIQ HK for no AOT points.. what happens if they see I had applied for Quebec? Or should I just re-send to Quebec and keep waiting in hope of that getting accepted?

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
URGENT

i m from India and i have to submit my file ....

what will be the address and...
should i courier all my documents or mail them through government post office ??

cerqueirap

Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
Skilled workers program
As of January 1, 2013, any new immigration application submitted under the skilled worker program must be sent to our office in Montréal.

Mailing address or by appointment only
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221
E-Mail: E-mail form

(as for whether you are sending via courier or via government post office: that depends on how fast you want your application to get there.)

sunnytheshine said:
URGENT

i m from India and i have to submit my file ....

what will be the address and...
should i courier all my documents or mail them through government post office ??

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

cerqueirap said:
When you file an application you sign and date the forms, I believe that this is the filling date.
Its the date the form is received will be considered as date of filing. Anyone can mark any date in the application, only the date it is received by the office will count.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

This is what i mean.I sent the application in august 2012 but was returned in october 2012 bcos i did not include the fee.I re-sent a complete one in nov 2012.This is 2013;no AOR.Will they consider my date of birth as per last year when it was received in november or this year when my record will be updated?My information has been in their system since the 1st attempt i realised from them.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
plz calculate my points

Education - Master's in computer application
Age - 25
Work exp. - 3.5 years
language - Delf A1 , Ielts - 7 band
Finance - yes