+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

well there is no thing mentioned as Part time studies in GPI or on BIQ website but if u have relevant experience with ur MBA then u ll get points for AOT that will be 6

Br

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
QC_Student_PEQ said:
I applied sometime in late March, Early April. (Through PEQ Quebec Graduate)
I got my CSQ in two weeks(Of course I also setn to my french exam results)
Thank you ! +1 for you :)

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Stylove said:
Hi Sango,
thanks for the info. I am also a cameroonian and interested in entering quebec. i have done the preliminary online evaluation and i am qualified. I am a nurse. I have this question for you. Is it necessary to use an immigration consultant? any advantages over someone who didnt use one?

Pls kindly respond cuz its a step am about to take and won't like to regret anything along the path.

thanks and wa
Most consultants are bloody crooks who aks for high fees but do very little that can be done by yourself. My advice to you is to prepare for TEF (aim at B2 or above) and IELTS,(aim at 7 or above) and once you have the attestations, follow the instructions to fill the forms, pay the correct fees,I think Nurses have priority processing.If you are in Douala then You can meet me so we review your package before posting; contacts 77115637, 97702474

jeet 1155

Dec 9, 2012
jeet 1155 said:
hello i m from india i want to apply for quebec i have DONE MY SENIOR SECODRY .2 years dipploma in skilled technical mechinist . my date of birth is 22_feb_1984. i have 8 years experience. i calculate 51points witout ielts and french. can i apply for visa . tell me my reqiurements in ielts AND french plzzzzzzz

jeet 1155

Dec 9, 2012
MY NAME IS JEET MY FRIEND WANTS TO KJNOW ABOUT HIS PR. HE DONE SENIOR SECONDRY IN 2004. HE HAVE DONE 2 YEARS DIPPLOMA IN WELDER. HE HAVE 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THIS TRADE. HE IS ALSO MARRIED AND A BABY. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p AGE---------16
EDU---------10
AOT---------12
EXP----------8
FINANCE -------1
SPOUSE AGE-------3
ONE KID----------4
---------
TOTAL---- 54 WITHOUT IELTS AND FRENCH
HE HAS NEXT BABY EXCEPTED IN MARCH 2013 . TELL ME CAN HE APPLED FOR PR AND HIS REQUREMENTS IN IELTS AND FRENCH ..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Hello Fellows,

Please someone update me about the general time frame when you receive an acknowledgement after sending the PR file to Canada. My CSQ was rcvd in Mar 2012. After addition of another dependent child in Aug 2012, I send our file to Canada for the PR process in Oct 2012. Yet, there has not been any acknowledgement from there.

Could someone throw some light into it. How much time does it takes? etc.

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
I got AOR by email 3 weeks after sending my application to CIO.
walkingmarvel said:
Hello Fellows,

Please someone update me about the general time frame when you receive an acknowledgement after sending the PR file to Canada. My CSQ was rcvd in Mar 2012. After addition of another dependent child in Aug 2012, I send our file to Canada for the PR process in Oct 2012. Yet, there has not been any acknowledgement from there.

Could someone throw some light into it. How much time does it takes? etc.

Router

Sep 20, 2012
Istanbul
Category........
FSW
Dear Master7,

Although it says my occupation requires a QC diploma, the self-assessment on the provincial immigration office site says that I might be eligible (The stress is on MIGHT I guess)... However I do understand that I cannot apply until March 31st, 2013. What happens after April 1st? What can I foresee?

Thanks in advance, regards,
Router

Master7 said:
Your profile looks pretty good and your French level is above average, I think your chances will depend on whether your occupation is on this list:

If your Area Of Training is not listed on that list, you are not able to apply until further notice.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Router said:
Dear Master7,

Although it says my occupation requires a QC diploma, the self-assessment on the provincial immigration office site says that I might be eligible (The stress is on MIGHT I guess)... However I do understand that I cannot apply until March 31st, 2013. What happens after April 1st? What can I foresee?

Thanks in advance, regards,
Router
You have more than enough points to apply, however like I said before your occupation MUST be on this list. If it requires a QC diploma then you must have a QC diploma unless otherwise stated. As you can see some occupations do not require a QC diploma and some others do.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Every March a new list is released, if your AOT is not listed you can wait for the March 2013 list to see if your AOT is listed there.

BA

Oct 31, 2011
Dear friends,

I am planning to apply for CSQ,

My question Do I need to get my education docs true certified from University only ? or certified from lawyer/notary will work too ? I can inlcude a cover letter stating that I can show all the original document in interview if called/needed. also I want to avoid sending the originals.

anybody recently applied for Quebec ? any idea

Extract from Quebec form :
"If it is impossible to obtain a certified true copy of the original, you may submit a copy of the original document that you present to the issuing institution or document author to have certified."

Friends pls explain this portion..

Thanks in advance

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
Hello Guys,

can anyone give me the link in this forum where everyone has put the time line of his process?

Thank you all.
Here are the few links where you can put your timeline, shared by senior forum members.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t37196.0.html;msg1404882;topicseen#msg1404882

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai4KKXsFmIQudDZCRXkwWGIzaXlIQ3YzWU1UT1pNN3c#gid=0

Z AND Z

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5. Sent with the application. TCFQ updated later (A2 both).
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
Dear all,

Hope you all are doing great. A new thread has been started in order to bring all Bangladeshi Quebec Applicants under one shed and all my brothers and sisters are requested to go through it. Thank you.

Please note that being a newbie, I'm unable to insert the link of the thread here; hence you might search the thread by its name "ALL QUEBEC APPLICANTS FROM BANGLADESH (Specially those who applied in 2012)" or you might find it through my profile.

NidsAnky

Dec 11, 2012
Dear All,

Please suggest.
My highest qualification is MBA(Full time). I have over 7years of IT work experience. My work experience is includes management of team and their management related activities. Am I eligible for 6 points under AOT(Areas of training) for quebec skilled worker category. I have done Bachelors in Applied sciences (Instrumentation) from Delhi University.

Please suggest.

Regards
Ankush Chaudhary

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Umer Shahzad said:

well there is no thing mentioned as Part time studies in GPI or on BIQ website but if u have relevant experience with ur MBA then u ll get points for AOT that will be 6

Br

Thanks Umer

NidsAnky

Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for the reply.

Well All my studies has been full time.
My query is because AOT (Areas of training ) for quebec skilled worker says you get 6 points for BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration).
Now because I have MBA(Masters in Business Administration) do I qualify for 6 points for AOT?

Please suggest.

Regards
Ankush