Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

This is our timeline:
Received Certificat de selection de quebec sometime in March 2011
Applied to CIC in January 2012
AOR + Medical Request on 27th of February 2012
Medicals done on 27th of March 2012

Our Ecas says application received. When we click on it, I have the following:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 13, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

We have sent separately our FBI police certificates as well as police certificates from our home country all together in August 2012.

Since then, we are patiently waiting for our passport request.

I believe it is talking longer than it should as our case still says application received!

Any thoughts will be very helpful
Hi, from your timelines after Medicals it has clearly taken too long but with the submission of PCC in August 2012 it implies that you have received an update on your case and it is still under review, ideally you ought to have submitted your PCC with the Federal application, the PCC itself takes some time to be investigated, so my advise is that you need to be a little more patient for the PPR to come.

Cheers

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
4glory said:
Yeah, it nice to see a fellow country man in the same category, God willing all will go well.

Why TEFaQ, I and my wife did TCF Quebec, it is a lot easier and can be done with Alliance Francaise at Yaba, there should be an exam coming up soon because we did ours late year 2010. Please don't rush your wife, let her take time to study well and prepare for TCFQ if possible. I understand how difficult it is to learn and work at the same time, coupled with the fact that you won't have people around that speak the language for continuous practice. The lord is your strength.

We also used an agent and we were advise throughout to keep learning French, even the interview officer said the same thing and even now that we are landed we are still in the process of registering for French classes to ease the integration process.

Yeah, a few people didn't go through the interview process probably as a result of having scored well in French exams and their AOT also being on the priority list, at least I know of someone with such a case but I believe you will be scheduled for an interview, just keep preparing though it might take some time. The interview will be in Accra just like mine, despite submitting your application to Montreal.

Well, for me settling down has been relatively fine because I have being preparing years before this opportunity and I have saved up some money, with enough money on you and God on ones side, one should be able to get an apartment and settle in fast with basic necessities.

Cheers
Thanks for the reply
Now i can Flow better....lol
As per doing TEFaQ, we were advised by our agent to do this as a sign of showing support for Quebec Made Exams, this was sometime in June and the next one is in October. My broda its actually not easy for her, going to work and trying to attend classes (She's even heavy). well i hope am not pushing her too much.
All the French i learnt before my exams in June have all been forgotten, planning on restarting my French classes soon, the project am involved in at my work place doesn't allow me anytime even on Saturdays, but hopefully should be through with the project sometime in December, will be starting revision on my own next week, will carry madam along when she is fit to go
I am an Engineer and by Quebec law in need to be registered by the regulatory body before i can practice, i tried checking out the site and got a reply that they would get back to me, the problem am having is that most of the sites are in French so i have to do a lot of translating, the few replies i got all came in French, i believe this is what i should be expecting in the future
Over the coming weeks i would have to read up a lot from the Quebec site, also trying to know how the labor market is as regards to my area of specialization
Did you go through FCRO, Foreign Credentials Referral Office? If yes, how did it go? Any information would be useful
I think i would have to step on ma breaks now for another time
Once again, Much Thanks

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
4glory said:
Well, below is a quote of my post on the process to someone on a different thread some post back, however I believe you need to make up to ten or twenty posts on the forum before you can do so;
NOTED!!!!!!!!!

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
lemans207 said:
Anyone who landed in Quebec got job?
A job?? what are you talking about?
If its true it would be seasoning job, like in cafe, retail store, or anything else but not the one you used to do in home country

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
lemans207 said:
Anyone who landed in Quebec got job?
Yes one of my friend landed in 2010 and he got a job as SAP consultant

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
stanchuks said:
Thanks for the reply
Now i can Flow better....lol
As per doing TEFaQ, we were advised by our agent to do this as a sign of showing support for Quebec Made Exams, this was sometime in June and the next one is in October. My broda its actually not easy for her, going to work and trying to attend classes (She's even heavy). well i hope am not pushing her too much.
All the French i learnt before my exams in June have all been forgotten, planning on restarting my French classes soon, the project am involved in at my work place doesn't allow me anytime even on Saturdays, but hopefully should be through with the project sometime in December, will be starting revision on my own next week, will carry madam along when she is fit to go
I am an Engineer and by Quebec law in need to be registered by the regulatory body before i can practice, i tried checking out the site and got a reply that they would get back to me, the problem am having is that most of the sites are in French so i have to do a lot of translating, the few replies i got all came in French, i believe this is what i should be expecting in the future
Over the coming weeks i would have to read up a lot from the Quebec site, also trying to know how the labor market is as regards to my area of specialization
Did you go through FCRO, Foreign Credentials Referral Office? If yes, how did it go? Any information would be useful
I think i would have to step on ma breaks now for another time
Once again, Much Thanks
Good enough, you guys should just continue doing your best in learning French. Congrats with your wife's status and by the time she puts to bed you will earn 4 additional points for a child. God will be your strength with all the efforts you are making to learn French by crowning it with your success at the end of the whole process.

Your AOT is certainly regulated, all correspondence are in French in order to encourage everyone in the region to understand French. The online translator is a regular tool for me even till date.

I didn't use FCRO, I have currently sent my credential to the appropriate body specified by Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) for QSW individual's credential evaluation, I'm yet to get a feedback from them because it takes as much as 3 - 4 months to complete, you can start processing yours too even from abroad. You will find more information using the link below.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/education/comparative-evaluation/index.html

Cheers

aimarck

Oct 13, 2012
hi keepthefaith! yeah that's true, one of my friends had her interview in istanbul, turkey last week, and luckily she passed! her case is also on a priority list because she is a nurse. Mine is business administration... Do you think it will take longer time for me, for my interview schedule be announced? Because i submitted my TCFQ and IELTS sometime in June this year but up to now I haven't received yet my schedule.. My file number is dated October 03, 2011. when should i expect it?

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
aimarck said:
hi keepthefaith! yeah that's true, one of my friends had her interview in istanbul, turkey last week, and luckily she passed! her case is also on a priority list because she is a nurse. Mine is business administration... Do you think it will take longer time for me, for my interview schedule be announced? Because i submitted my TCFQ and IELTS sometime in June this year but up to now I haven't received yet my schedule.. My file number is dated October 03, 2011. when should i expect it?
Hello Aimarck,

I see that your AOT is the same as mine, so you first applied for QSW nomination back in October 2011. On what stage of the process are you now?

aimarck

Oct 13, 2012
Hi Master7! Actually, the agency sent my documents to Quebec July 27, 2011, then i got my file number in October 2011, i already submitted my TCFQ and IELTS results last June 2012, now i am waiting for my CSQ interview. when it would be?

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
You are on priority list, you are over due in my opinion. How many points did you score? How many points are you getting for French language? What is the V.O office processing your application?

aimarck

Oct 13, 2012
I passed the intermediate category in my French exams. My agency is located here in Dubai, where I am residing now. I am single and got a score of 50points excluding of course my interview score.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
beulah.joshua said:
Hi 4glory,

I am glad also to have come across your post just now. Please I have a question for you. My sister recently attended the Quebec Selecton interview at Accra but she was told she will hear back in few weeks. I'm just wondering if you had similar experience or you were given your certificate the same day you had your interview.

Thanks and God bless
@beulahjoshua,pls let us have your sister's application timeline as in date applicatn was filed,aor date,interview date etc and area of training.If possible you can share some of their discussions during the interview.
I hope and pray she gets her csq in due course insha Allah.Thanks in advance.Cheers

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec's new ministre d'immigration has put the french language in her priority list bag. Now we can expect some big blow for french language in next few months.

Source : http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/presse/communiques/com20121002.html

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi Friends

I just sent my PR fees, POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES ,( PCC )in the actual country which i am living, and Medical Receipt test done to my agency to sent to london office within two months and I did successfully sent and now my agency get communication from London office asking for my home country as well with and extension of two week. I did spoke to one officer in my home country about PCC he said it might takes another two months at least. I want to what could happen if i am sending my PCC after deadline as per requested.

If any senior or anyone forum member can tell me or any advice or suggestion please.

Regards