+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
HAMZA111 said:
hi guys is it necessary to give french language test to apply for Quebec immigration? I have given ielts.

and also how long the whole process of immigration takes if i apply for it from Pakistan?

also after getting visa then can i go to any other province of canada to settle instead of Quebec?

plz share ur thoughts they will be highly appreciated

thanks
anyone plz reply to my previous post

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should do french test to be able to apply, read previous posts.

you need to check your education & profession

If your single or married 55/63 points total..... count only 1 point of 6 points for adaptability

you can move from Quebec to Federal, but Quebec the best between all, & cheapest houses.

It takes about 2 years for interview and 1-2 years later for medical & visa

HAMZA111 said:
anyone plz reply to previous post

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi Guys i hope very one is doing fine and enjoying good health. Just a quick note; GUYs i received my letter stating im on the interview list..still no dates when will be my interview..still keeping my fingers crossed...After 2 years i heard this good news thanks ALLAH.. HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYY

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
i am going to take my tcfq exam tomorrow guys pray for me lol i dun know what will happen :(
BEst of luck umer..may u perfom will all power.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hi Guys i hope very one is doing fine and enjoying good health. Just a quick note; GUYs i received my letter stating im on the interview list..still no dates when will be my interview..still keeping my fingers crossed...After 2 years i heard this good news thanks ALLAH.. HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYY
Congratulations Vicky for getting the interview.
Lots of people have their interview schedule in October-November. most probably your interview during that time only. It seems like process is becoming faster now.
Wish you all the best for your interview.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
harit79 said:
Congratulations Vicky for getting the interview.
Lots of people have their interview schedule in October-November. most probably your interview during that time only. It seems like process is becoming faster now.
Wish you all the best for your interview.
Thanks harit..need urs and every one prayers to do well in the interview...I dont know what level of french is required A2 french applicants to qualify for interview??

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Thanks harit..need urs and every one prayers to do well in the interview...I dont know what level of french is required A2 french applicants to qualify for interview??
Just try to answer all questions in french if possible.
You will be good. They keen to know about your occupation, your job search, how you will integrate to Quebec society and why Quebec.
Wish you all the best and god bless you.

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
vickyRocks said:

Congratulations..... at looooooong last.... Good luck to your interview.....

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
congratulations vickyrocks. if you dont mind may i know your education/degree? and what is your level in french at this time? :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
joidiple said:
congratulations vickyrocks. if you dont mind may i know your education/degree? and what is your level in french at this time? :)
thanks joidiple...i am MBA with specialization in Finance and i have done DELF A2 and still studying on my own. Hope i will get CSQ.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
applicant.wife said:
Congratulations..... at looooooong last.... Good luck to your interview.....
@applicant wife..thanks a lot for ur best wishes, u know the worst part in immigration is the waiting time, it kills ur motivation..keep praying for me, coz big show is yet to come..

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
congratulations vicky!!! your long wait is almost over... goodluck. by the way how did you receive the letter? email or by post?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
maryr said:
congratulations vicky!!! your long wait is almost over... goodluck. by the way how did you receive the letter? email or by post?
thx a lot @maryr i got the letter through regular post. u r right its almost done just waiting for the interview date.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
vickyRocks said:
thx a lot @ maryr i got the letter through regular post. u r right its almost done just waiting for the interview date.
Congratulations vickyrocks for getting interview and would like to wish you all the best.

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
vickyRocks said:
Excellent news Vicky.. seems there are quite a few updates in the past couple of days... hope they are aiming to push as much as possible. Best of luck for your interview...