Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
vision2011 said:
Let's analyze a bit ur question.

I think that you are talking about the PDF forms, but before asking this question, you should first ask urself why they changed them.

First of all you are applying as a skilled worker, and the environment you are going to, is computerized, which means u are not even able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, power point.... This means again you will not be able to use a computer to hand in your work report.

My suggestions, find someone to help u to fill out your forms, instead of showing BIQ ur inability. I think they changed the forms because some people couldn't write clearly (time cost).

As u can type something here on this forum, it's the same way to type on ur forms.

Best regards.
every individual has a different case.. choices provided by the immigration thru PDF format application form may be limited. making some question difficult for others to fill in. that's why in cases you want to supplement answers you may use your pen to supply/clarify your data. This action doesn't show inability/lack of capabilities related use of technology but rather making things right and clear.

during my federal application i did not encounter any problem supplying "some questions" with pen. they recievd and opend my application and sent me AOR :) I hope this will clear the confusion :)

@fcamille19 congrats kabayan!! i hope this will be the start of their action towards cleaning up the backlog on BIQ's.. God bless to all applicants who are still waiting for their interview :) if u dont mind, id like to ask about your current work/experience.. any relation to bussiness management?? thanks

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Smallie, congrat on your interview call.It is well. Together we shall rejoice. @4glory, congrat on the receipt of 'almight mapple leaf'. See you in Quebec soon. BIOLAH.

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
Can fellow members please share their input in regards to processing times for federal.

CIC website states 10 month processing time for my particular office, does this begging when application is received in NS central processing or date of 1st AOR?

I received 2nd AOR from my corresponding visa office stating that they received application on the same date as the central processing office and that processing was only 6 months.

Thanks in advance for any help.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Nuvin said:
hi friends
How long it take the process after sent medical exams please
Usually it takes about 2 to 4 months to received PPR and sometimes it could be even less or more time than this because we have seen people experince such.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Biolah said:
@ Smallie, congrat on your interview call.It is well. Together we shall rejoice. @ 4glory, congrat on the receipt of 'almight mapple leaf'. See you in Quebec soon. BIOLAH.
Many thanks, we thank God for his grace. God willing we shall celebrate you and Smallie with your CSQs immediately after the interview and before you know it you Federal process will be over in no time. It is well.

Cheers

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
bluecougar26 said:
Can fellow members please share their input in regards to processing times for federal.

CIC website states 10 month processing time for my particular office, does this begging when application is received in NS central processing or date of 1st AOR?

I received 2nd AOR from my corresponding visa office stating that they received application on the same date as the central processing office and that processing was only 6 months.

Thanks in advance for any help.
The time stated on CIC's website is the average time to complete the Federal process for 80% of the applicants normally in the period under review, say about a year or so.

Yes, the time line begins from when it is received from NS that is why you have the same date referenced as date of receipt of your application. Don't worry, you are almost done with the process, I know how the waiting gets at one, it is well.

Cheers

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Morays said:
Hello seniors...

How long does it take to get AOR after submitting an application to the immigration office (Montreal?)

Thanks
I received mine in 5 weeks and my credit card was charged in 4 weeks. I got an idea that I will be receiving my AOR because I saw that the amount debited on Credit Card. Good Luck :)

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
does anyone know how long it took for the interview to happen after we receive the interview shortlist mail for the Montreal BIQ with interivews in NY? I thought it should be 2 months, but looks like it is taking longer.

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
4glory said:
The time stated on CIC's website is the average time to complete the Federal process for 80% of the applicants normally in the period under review, say about a year or so.

Yes, the time line begins from when it is received from NS that is why you have the same date referenced as date of receipt of your application. Don't worry, you are almost done with the process, I know how the waiting gets at one, it is well.

Cheers
Thanks for your reply. Any idea why the 2nd AOR states 6 months on average for processing and the website lists 10 months?

fcamille19

Aug 16, 2012
joidiple said:
wooooow!!! that was sooooooo faaasssst!! some nurses even had their interview invitation for almost a year nowadays, but yours is so amasing. not under priority but you received your interview in 9 months. some also here are accountants but had their interview invitation in one year and 8 months, you must be very very lucky! :) are you married with kids? by the way, you applied under what NOC code? my guess is that the officer have interpreted your diploma to be a double major, management and the other one accoounting. :D be happy your so lucky! congrats. btw, have'nt you received first a mail from BIQ HK that you are waitlisted for interview? other than this schedule for interview?
Thanks joidiple. yes i received letter from BIQ HK stating that i was on a waiting list for interview :)

fcamille19

Aug 16, 2012
applicante.ph said:
every individual has a different case.. choices provided by the immigration thru PDF format application form may be limited. making some question difficult for others to fill in. that's why in cases you want to supplement answers you may use your pen to supply/clarify your data. This action doesn't show inability/lack of capabilities related use of technology but rather making things right and clear.

during my federal application i did not encounter any problem supplying "some questions" with pen. they recievd and opend my application and sent me AOR :) I hope this will clear the confusion :)

@ fcamille19 congrats kabayan!! i hope this will be the start of their action towards cleaning up the backlog on BIQ's.. God bless to all applicants who are still waiting for their interview :) if u dont mind, id like to ask about your current work/experience.. any relation to bussiness management?? thanks
@applicante.ph thanks :) currently working on accounting stuff but not a CPA.
Good luck to us all.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
applicante.ph said:

Hey buddy, do not misunderstand me, they know that some form actually have some limited place to fill in.
and they always advice u that in such cases; u can add an extra page, but u have to write clearly the number of the question u are answering.

If you fill forms with hands, of course they gonna still process them, but in some cases, like u have a name with 5 or 6 characters and u cannot fill in it in a space reserved for 20 characters???!! Come on! and they are doing that to save time, and u know some people's handwriting are really hard to read.

Actually in the past many applicants couldn't get their AOR in time or lost, because the BIQs wrote wrong their address, due to the misreading their handwriting. So we are not here to fight just understand the reason.

Be blessed!

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
vision2011 said:
Hey buddy, do not misunderstand me, they know that some form actually have some limited place to fill in.
and they always advice u that in such cases; u can add an extra page, but u have to write clearly the number of the question u are answering.

If you fill forms with hands, of course they gonna still process them, but in some cases, like u have a name with 5 or 6 characters and u cannot fill in it in a space reserved for 20 characters???!! Come on! and they are doing that to save time, and u know some people's handwriting are really hard to read.

Actually in the past many applicants couldn't get their AOR in time or lost, because the BIQs wrote wrong their address, due to the misreading their handwriting. So we are not here to fight just understand the reason.

Be blessed!
Good day! Im not here for fight buddy! im here to share my experience on how i answered my forms. and how it was treated by the immigration office. :) im just telling @gigiane that it is possible to supply info thru pen in case she will encounter problems with the forms. that's why i used the term supplementary answer or data because it is expected we know how to fill in some parts of the form as they perfectly fit to some info. :) yes ur right with additional pages for explanation and they could be done thru word to clarify things.
God bless :)