20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
m81 said:
I definitely agree with what bluecougar26 told you. I dont know about Y-Axis, but the answer bluecougar gave you is correct.
Oh omg tysm

Apr 4, 2012
Dear All,

I have completed my diploma through distance learing mode having transcript stating 850 hrs of study (4 years under the technical education board along with 1 year paid intership) after 11 years of study. in which group I may fall.

Your replay would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they're updating the immigration guide (Guide des procédures d’immigration). The webpage is under maintenance. When I click it at this site http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/statistiques-publications.html, I get the message "Travaux d’entretien en cours. Ce site fait actuellement l’objet de travaux d’entretien."

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Global Quebec: Why “La Belle Province” Continues to Shine as an Immigration Destination.

Link: www.cicnews.com/2012/05/global-quebec-la-belle-province-continues-shine-immigration-destination-051552.html

A very good write-up for all qsw applicants preparing for Interview.
:) :)

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Hi vickyrocks,

From all the agents in ahmedabad.Eventhough all are saying that it is not necessary to having DElf result more than two years old.IF your result more than two years old dont worry about it....

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi c82,
are you from ahmedabad? I m from gujarat.

c82 said:
Hi vickyrocks,

From all the agents in ahmedabad.Eventhough all are saying that it is not necessary to having DElf result more than two years old.IF your result more than two years old dont worry about it....

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
merci beaucoup mon ami!

Actuellement c'est mon1100e message. :)
harit79 said:

Bonjour MKShah,
Félicitations pour la réalisation de 1000 post 8) 8) 8).

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

oui oui.
C'était par erreur ;) ;).
So hows ur preparation for TEFAQ?
When you are planning to come to Ahmedabad?
mkshah said:
merci beaucoup mon ami!

Actuellement c'est mon1100e message. :)

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
kcharito said:
You are 100% right. ;)
How much time you had to wait from the AOR till the change of the application status?
It took two months, though I had an additional document request after four weeks of the AOR, the document got to them about two weeks from the request date, so probably the status change would have been earlier.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
c'est d'accord. :)

My preparation is going at very slow pace.
Will come to a'bad in july 3rd week for tefaq.
We Will meet that day.

harit79 said:

oui oui.
C'était par erreur ;) ;).
So hows ur preparation for TEFAQ?
When you are planning to come to Ahmedabad?

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear Mk and M81 sir,

The originals of attestations of results must be enclosed with this application. The results must be less than two years old before the applicaton is presented. If you do not submit an attestation of test results or a recognized diploma,

Sir's does it mean that we can submit the two year's older delf result but attestations of this result should not be more than 2 years old.

Please suggest.....

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear senior's

Please conclude....,

The originals of attestations of results must be enclosed with this application. The results must be less than two years old before the applicaton is presented. If you do not submit an attestation of test results or a recognized diploma,

Sir's does it mean that we can submit the two year's older delf result but attestations of this result should not be more than 2 years old.

Please suggest.....

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
c82 said:
Dear Mk and M81 sir,

Please suggest.....
For DELF/DALF, they do not accept attestations. For DELF/DALF, they only accept original diploma. Be very careful as the diploma takes quite some time to arrive.

However, if you take TCF, TEF, TCFQ, TEFAQ...those original attestations will be accepted, and I think you receive them 20 days after exam.

The original document that you choose to submit should not be older that 2 years old. (even if DELF/DALF diplomas are for life)