Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
c82 said:
Dear Mk and M81 sir,

The originals of attestations of results must be enclosed with this application. The results must be less than two years old before the applicaton is presented. If you do not submit an attestation of test results or a recognized diploma,

Sir's does it mean that we can submit the two year's older delf result but attestations of this result should not be more than 2 years old.
it means that when you submit your application, you must attach delf results which should not be more than 2 years old. Attestataions will not be accepted by them.
Please suggest.....

jessica.c

May 27, 2012
xse2573 said:
@ vibez_well....Thanks, now what if your Federal is already under processing or lets say you are already having the PR?
And also would they schedule withdraw your CSQ if you dont meet the cut-off after getting married?
hello,

did you add a spouse ??? how things going on for you ???

one question about the adding of spouse : when adding a spouse do they examined your case according to the new "grille de sélection " ????

am a little bit confused.... i've called the biq and they say that no we will not be concerned by the new modification. Dunno what to think exactly...

thank you very much.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can any one tell me how much time it takes to have TCFQ results ? if some one commits error during the test the test stops at that level ? is it so ? please help needed

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my exam last thursday, she told me after 2 weeks I get result by email as excel sheet & after 4/5 weeks as letter official.
So I will wait for tomorrow it will be 2 weeks

Did you see the manual?
Listening
you have to color by black the correct answer,if you want to cancel your answer, you color all squares by black.

the answer you dont know just leave it blank no -1 point only wrong -1 point correct +3
the teacher will explain everything before exam.

The exam will not stop once started, some questions are repeated twice

For me It was difficult listening ;)

Umer Shahzad said:
can any one tell me how much time it takes to have TCFQ results ? if some one commits error during the test the test stops at that level ? is it so ? please help needed

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
I did my exam last thursday, she told me after 2 weeks I get result by email as excel sheet & after 4/5 weeks as letter official.
So I will wait for tomorrow it will be 2 weeks

Did you see the manual?
Listening
you have to color by black the correct answer,if you want to cancel your answer, you color all squares by black.

the answer you dont know just leave it blank no -1 point only wrong -1 point correct +3
the teacher will explain everything before exam.

The exam will not stop once started, some questions are repeated twice

For me It was difficult listening ;)
well this is for TEFAQ I am saying about TCFQ mate as I went to alliance and they said the result will come after three months

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seems every alliance different, because one friend done it, after 1 month got the result.
this is easy exam, I prepared for my tefaq the CD from TCF, there was no comparison, TCF so simple,no -1 point

but speaking you have to answer immediate, TEFAQ they give you 20 minutes to prepare 2 topics.

I might sit fot TCFQ so I might get B2 listening ;D

But you have time,for it, interviews slow,

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Score in Delf A2.

Dear Group Members,

Bonjour!!

Can you please let me know how many marks do we need to Score in DELF A2 to claim 6 Points like in DELF A1 we need to Score 16 in Both Listening and speaking so what is the criteria here in Delf A2.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Varun

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Score in Delf A2.

Yes Varun,

You need to score 16 in both to claim 6 points.
If you score between 8 to 15 then you will get point for A1 module.
varungarg said:
Dear Group Members,

Bonjour!!

Can you please let me know how many marks do we need to Score in DELF A2 to claim 6 Points like in DELF A1 we need to Score 16 in Both Listening and speaking so what is the criteria here in Delf A2.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Varun

amisimer

Jun 1, 2012
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Biq-hkng
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted wid application
Hi...can anyone tell me which is d easiest exam to show French proficiency..dnt knw ABC of French..want to learn n attempt it asap.. :(

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Hi ,

I am a CA with 10 years of expereince from India and my spouse is an MBA. What level of french is required in order to qualify for Quebec. I am 34 and my spouse is 31 years and we both have good level of English. Both are working in MNCs in India.

Can someone helpf with point scores and French requirements.

anyone with similar background here?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Matrix1980,

If you want points for languages - then you need to send the original scoresheets along with the application. Currently, there is no provision to apply now and update later.

Matrix1980 said:
Hi, is it required to send the English and French language test with my QSW application? or i can send it later ?

Thanks.

QSW_13

Jun 10, 2012
A1:2 Points
A2:4 points

you can appear for Delf/Dalf conducted by Alliance Francaise.

French results r not mandatory to be sent along with applicantion (if you are not claiming any points for french language proficiency in ur application)

To submit an appilcation single app should be having 49 points & if you wish to submit ur spouse app as well then 57 in total...

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey Vibez,

How are you doing buddy?
Any updates from BIQ? Most probably you and yogie will be the next in queue for interview.
How's your preparation going on for french?
How many modules you have cleared so far?
vibez_well said:
Matrix1980,

If you want points for languages - then you need to send the original scoresheets along with the application. Currently, there is no provision to apply now and update later.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QSW_13 said:
A1:2 Points
A2:4 points

you can appear for Delf/Dalf conducted by Alliance Francaise.

French results r not mandatory to be sent along with applicantion (if you are not claiming any points for french language proficiency in ur application)

To submit an appilcation single app should be having 49 points & if you wish to submit ur spouse app as well then 57 in total...
A2: 6 pts