QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
Actually they have been so rude with them. They deserve to get CSQ.

They needed 2 points to pass, they were able to give them adaptability points, but they didnt ??? ???

Thats the point, they arent providing adaptability points, So B1 level will help a lot.

At least they will not tell you during your interview, youlll move to federal.

Quebec wants everyone of us, but go to youtube and find the fights in canadian parlement, they say quebec gving csq to everyone and they move to federal
well this is not the proof which all of us are waiting for ..! so try to give an accurate points description

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
Actually they have been so rude with them. They deserve to get CSQ.

They needed 2 points to pass, they were able to give them adaptability points, but they didnt ??? ???

Thats the point, they arent providing adaptability points, So B1 level will help a lot.

At least they will not tell you during your interview, youlll move to federal.

Quebec wants everyone of us, but go to youtube and find the fights in canadian parlement, they say quebec gving csq to everyone and they move to federal
@Lemans

In this forum , there are members who already got their CSQ within A1,2 level...If you are talking about "Nurses", then it goes in most priority applicants and they are selected based on their profession not on french skills....I also know one of my friend has CSQ and he is processing for federal now....he don't have any french skill...he started his A1 level in AF in this May-2012 batch...its only because of he is doctor...So priority applicants is most valuable for Quebec then french skills....There might be lot of files pending in BIQ-Hongkong but it doesn't mean they are reject most of the applicants..Seniors please suggest us if i am wrong...

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes your right thats what I meant, priority applicants getting CSQ without french eaven, i gave nurse as example.

I am talking about who arent priorité ;D

These discussions to improve our application, not to make fights as your taking it negative ;)

I am sure now youll work on your french to get B1 level :p to increase your chances ;D

devang3d said:
@ Lemans

In this forum , there are members who already got their CSQ within A1,2 level...If you are talking about "Nurses", then it goes in most priority applicants and they are selected based on their profession not on french skills....I also know one of my friend has CSQ and he is processing for federal now....he don't have any french skill...he started his A1 level in AF in this May-2012 batch...its only because of he is doctor...So priority applicants is most valuable for Quebec then french skills....There might be lot of files pending in BIQ-Hongkong but it doesn't mean they are reject most of the applicantsThey will select the best since only 600 for BIQ HK and 100 India ,..Seniors please suggest us if i am wrong...

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
lemans207 said:
Yes your right thats what I meant, priority applicants getting CSQ without french eaven, i gave nurse as example.

These discussions to improve our application, not to make fights as your taking it negative ;)

I am sure now youll work on your french to get B1 level :p to increase your chances ;D
Its is a place where we share our thoughts and experiences and its our duty to respect ones opinion. So share your thoughts and proceed further basing on your decision.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure, we must learn from others mistakes 8)

bullrules said:
Its is a place where we share our thoughts and experiences and its our duty to respect ones opinion. So share your thoughts and proceed further basing on your decision.

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:

I agree with you , we are here for sharing our thoughts , but we are something missing to understand the actual process.
If you said that applicants who have B1 level than why Quebec2011 getting refused...he had Delf B1...

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He has shortage points... what was his score?

He missed 2 points as I know, maybe he didnt get adabtability points?

or degree or AOT 0 points I dont know,

devang3d said:
I agree with you , we are here for sharing our thoughts , but we are something missing to understand the actual process.
If you said that applicants who have B1 level than why Quebec2011 getting refused...he had Delf B1...

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Gentlemen,
lemans207 making us cautious about adaptability points. This is well known situation. As per CIC rules shortage of 1 point is also treated as 'not eligible'. hence we need to understand here that we cannot expect full 6 points in adaptability. However, we haven't heard so far about any candidate who scored 57+ in his application got rejected because of adaptability issue.

Hopefully everyone here will receive CSQ. :) Be positive and work towards achieving 63 points without adaptability to make yourself tension free.

lemans207 said:
He has shortage points... what was his score?

He missed 2 points as I know, maybe he didnt get adabtability points?

or degree or AOT 0 points I dont know,

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes sure no 6/6 adaptability, I thought like you before, these 6 as bonus but its divided as maybe 2 points for each part

- Qualités au regard de l'emploi
- Démarches faits pour l’intégration
- Connaissance du Québec

Yes I've seen many got 1/6

mdammalli said:
Gentlemen,
lemans207 making us cautious about adaptability points. This is well known situation. As per CIC rules shortage of 1 point is also treated as 'not eligible'. hence we need to understand here that we cannot expect full 6 points in adaptability. However, we haven't heard so far about any candidate who scored 57+ in his application got rejected because of adaptability issue.

Hopefully everyone here will receive CSQ. :) Be positive and work towards achieving 63 points without adaptability to make yourself tension free.

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
mdammalli said:
Gentlemen,

Agree. We need to take the message from lemans207 on a positive note. Those who completed A1 go for A2. Those who completed A2 go for B1.....So take this as a positive note....and do your best. Ultimately its our fortune that decides...

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont do DELF is complicated exam,

take TCF Québec this exam is easy, you can get maybe (B2 listening/B1 speaking)

You will easily get 55 or 63 points proved.

No chance to get refused ;D

So now its clear, Last week I did my TEFAQ hope I will get B1 8 points not a joke, it makes change

Maybe during my interview he will see I am A2 or I feel stress and will speak like A1 ;)

-Degree équivalence
-TEFAQ/TCF Québec
-ILETS

and enjoy your CSQ 8)

jain.payal82

May 26, 2012
According to a document given in Quebec official website there are Ten ponits that we can claim for adaptabilty. Can any one please clarify is it 6 or 10. PFB the below Link from where i have taken this Information.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

and also find the sanpshot abouut the adaptabilty points mentioned as "Dis"

Le facteur Adaptabilité est évalué en entrevue de sélection. Aussi, seuls les candidats rencontrés en entrevue se voient attribuer des points[/color], les autres n’obtenant aucun point à ce facteur.
Conformément au RSRE, pour établir le degré d’adaptabilité de celui-ci, le fonctionnaire à l'immigration doit poser des questions lui permettant d'évaluer la préparation du projet d’immigration, ses possibilités d’intégration socioprofessionnelle et ses connaissances du Québec. Il doit fournir une appréciation globale du candidat et attribuer les points en conséquence, selon les éléments suivants :

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
jain.payal82,

Only 6 points are awarded for Adaptability. I think, you are getting confused due to language barrier. Please use the link given below to refer to the document in English.

http://ariseglobal.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gpi-3-1en. pdf

Hope this helps!

jain.payal82 said:
According to a document given in Quebec official website there are Ten ponits that we can claim for adaptabilty. Can any one please clarify is it 6 or 10. PFB the below Link from where i have taken this Information.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

and also find the sanpshot abouut the adaptabilty points mentioned as "Dis"

Le facteur Adaptabilité est évalué en entrevue de sélection. Aussi, seuls les candidats rencontrés en entrevue se voient attribuer des points[/color], les autres n'obtenant aucun point à ce facteur.
Conformément au RSRE, pour établir le degré d'adaptabilité de celui-ci, le fonctionnaire à l'immigration doit poser des questions lui permettant d'évaluer la préparation du projet d'immigration, ses possibilités d'intégration socioprofessionnelle et ses connaissances du Québec. Il doit fournir une appréciation globale du candidat et attribuer les points en conséquence, selon les éléments suivants :

akshagarwal

Jun 12, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Interview........
RPRF fees requested and paid on 19-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already Landed
Hi Gurus,

I am new to this forum. I have done my engineering in Electronis and Telecommunication and currently working as an IT consultant in Quebec since last 1 year.

My case is a bit complex, my wife is having an open work permit and she now has a permanent job in Quebec. I have many questions for example:

1 – Will my wife be allowed to apply for PR as a primary applicant or I should apply as the primary. I have read somewhere the person on an Open Work permit cannot apply as a primary applicant. Is this true?
2 - My job code is NOC 2171, does it still come under the skilled labour.