Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-2010-applicants-damasucs-visa-office-t34884.0.html;msg1535706#msg1535706

For all those, who are appearing in Interview, Check this link for questions asked in interview.

This is an actual interview experience shared by one forum member who applied through BIQ Damascus from Middle-east.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you see mkshah

All applicants in BIQ HK has possibility to get refusal. So upgrade your french ;D

Could be also applied on Priority AOT,

So anyone less than 55 or 63 high chances to get refused including me ;D

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Hey lemans207,
Please dont degrade others and yourself as well. Everyone is having some hopes. Based on current situation its too early to say anything about whether HK BIQ throws cold water on our hope or shower on us with their blessings.

Dont get disappointed just by seeing some rejected cases.

World is standing on hopes. Imagine world without any hope. In short, there is no life without hope.

lemans207 said:
you see mkshah

All applicants in BIQ HK has possibility to get refusal. So upgrade your french ;D

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Hey lemans207,
Please dont degrade others and yourself as well. Everyone is having some hopes. Based on current situation its too early to say anything about whether HK BIQ throws cold water on our hope or shower on us with their blessings.

World is standing on hopes. Imagine world without any hope. In short, there is no life without hope.

lolzain his case is not rejected they are reviewing his file cos he haven't submitted any language test at the time of application :D:D:D:D he just learnt basic french to pass the interview neither his wife knows french lol :D and they thought his wife is not house wife she is a working woman so they are reviewing and they said they will send CSQ or rejection letter ! so he doesn't know yet

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sharp 55 required point hope so, waiting my french exam results to get B1+ ;D

mdammalli said:
Hey lemans207,

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys does any one know the new email address of BIQ hongkong because this address is no more active for correspondance Biq.Hkong@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Please respon ASAP, i have an update to make..thanks

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
genti said:
hi lemans ,

are you working in the immigration office? You are so sure with all those 3000% and now with 100%?

Can you share with us where did you met all those people from many countries that all got refused with A1/A2?
Very strange post from your side.
My advise is please don't mislead the people!
@lemans,

My two friends got thier CSQ with DELF A1 and A2...what do u say???

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
lemans207 said:
you see mkshah
hi lemans207,
All applicants in BIQ HK has possibility to get refusal. :eek: oh my god, such a shocking new.... Is it published on biq hk website or you got a dream yesterday night about it.... :D :D :D.

Dude, stop talking negative any more. If you cant bring positivity, then at least dont be denial.

There is enough of of sarcacism around in the world
So upgrade your french ;D
[color]and yes, many many thanks for your words of advise, I really appreciate your this positive words.
Yes, I m working on my french skills and have registered myself for tefaq next month.
But I wish I could get more time from my job timings for study preparation. :(
[/color]

for god's sake, stop giving judgements without any authentic support.

as you declared in some of your earlier posts, it will not made any difference to you if you will be denied of CSQ. So good luck to you for that.
But, I can tell you one sure thing at this moment, that those who have worked very hard for this and who deserves CSQ after all their efforts and waiting, GOD almighty is definitely going to make their dreams come true :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
vickyRocks said:
Guys does any one know the new email address of BIQ hongkong because this address is no more active for correspondance Biq.Hkong @ micc.gouv.qc.ca

Please respon ASAP, i have an update to make..thanks

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
mkshah,
+1 to you

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Why dont you fill up the query form, i did the same sometimes back and got reply within 2-3 days.
Here is the link
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/informations/email/index.html

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mkshah,
i am with you...Lemans is 100% talking in negative sense...He also loose his hope and try to do with others...

Regards
Dev