+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

Please can anyone confirm if the two addresses below are where to send my application for QSW in montreal.

Regional Directorate of Montreal - De Bleury
2050 De Bleury, Suite 450
Montreal (Quebec) H3A 2J5
Place des Arts

OR

Regional Directorate of Montreal - Décarie
6900 Decarie Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Montreal (Quebec) H3X 2T8
Namur gold Plamondon

OR

Directorate of mail and collection

Mailing address or by appointment only:
285, rue Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

Please i will appreciate a quick response especially from those who submitted their application in montreal.

Many thanks.

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Thanks mdammalli. I have the following questions

Regarding funds - Does the funds should be in primary applicant's name ? Is it okay if they are on my spouse bank account ?

Is it fine if i dont have offer letter of previous and current employer ?

Is it fine if i submit the document of roles and responsibilities of my current role with self explanation and get it notorized instead of getting it from employer ?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
funds - It is not required to show the bank statement as proof. Just the Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (A-0522-OA) need to be provided.

bullrules said:

Regarding funds - Does the funds should be in primary applicant's name ? Is it okay if they are on my spouse bank account ?

Is it fine if i submit the document of roles and responsibilities of my current role with self explanation and get it notorized instead of getting it from employer ?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Go ahead, everything is fine..

Regarding roles and responsibilities its enough if you just attach your CV along with your application.

bullrules said:

pixie13

May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manojneelu said:
Hello pixie13,
Thank you for your prompt response and good wishes!
One more question related to regulated profession. Are you planning to obtain registration as a Nurse from OIIQ even before you land in Quebec? In other words, can you do this while waiting for your federal processing? Since I also belong to a regulated profession (engineer), hence this question.

Thank you!
Hi manojneelu
Yes I will be applying for registration with OIIQ soon and it can be done before landing in Quebec (i.e. while waiting for the federal part to be processed). I've requested for the application pack well ahead of my interview and was able to show these forms and explain the registration process to the IO.
Have a good day! :)

jain.payal82

May 26, 2012
HI,
You need everything in English. French copies are not required. :)
Just Checking.....

Dear All,

Please Suggest do we need the French Transcription of these Documents to apply for CSQ or we can send in English or in Native language also & specially for Birth Certificate.

Thanks in Advance.

Do not forget to include cover letter containing list of the documents you are sending.

Can anyone verify and let me know if the following notorized copies are sufficient to be submitted along with application ? Please let me know if i miss any. Thanks in advance.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF MYSELF,MY SPOUSE and MY KID

EDUCATIONAL

X Standard certificate of myself and Spouse
10 + 2 Standard certificate of myself and Spouse
Graduation certification of myself and spouse (with all marklists)
POST Graduation certification of myself and spouse (with all marklists)

WORK EXPERIENCE

Experience certificate of current and previous employer of mine
Releaving letter of previous employer of mine.
Salary certificate
3 months latest play slips
FORM 16 of last five years

Language certificate

IELTS score
DELF A1 Certificate.

Passport

valid passport for myself,spouse and kid

Following documents are difficult to get
1 - Dont have current and previous company's offer letter but have experience and releaving
letters of previous company and experience letter of current company.
2 - Its difficult to get the letter from my company seeking my duties and responsibilites of my current role as i could not justify the purpose. Hope you get it.

[/quote]

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
Hi pixie13,
That's very intelligent of you! And, thanks for the info. So, I must do the same.

Btw, registration fee for Engineer's permit is killing me (C$ 845 for foreign diploma holders).

pixie13 said:
Hi manojneelu
Yes I will be applying for registration with OIIQ soon and it can be done before landing in Quebec (i.e. while waiting for the federal part to be processed). I've requested for the application pack well ahead of my interview and was able to show these forms and explain the registration process to the IO.
Have a good day! :)

QSW_13

Jun 10, 2012
Agree with mkshah, if VISA issue targets are less for Asia it means selections (CSQ's) will be less.

Considering medicals & PCC requ post CSQ very few wl be disqualifd...i.e overall selection for CSQ may not exceed 120 - 130 in total..

Anybody has exact data on QSW & contrywise selection for last 4 - 5 years...?

genti

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2011
AOR Received.
26/01/2012
lemans207 said:
Sorry Ummer & others

I noticed they are refusing all applicants with A1/A2 who dont complete 55/63 points without adaptability :'(

I am sure 100%, thats if your not Priority, even if priority there are a lot B1+ french

I've met many were refused from all countries, they want the best of the best,10000s of applications

Take my advise unless you are happy with replies that tells ... go on you will get it ;D
hi lemans ,

are you working in the immigration office? You are so sure with all those 3000% and now with 100%?

Can you share with us where did you met all those people from many countries that all got refused with A1/A2?
Very strange post from your side.
My advise is please don't mislead the people!

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genti said:
hi lemans ,

are you working in the immigration office? You are so sure with all those 3000% and now with 100%?

Can you share with us where did you met all those people from many countries that all got refused with A1/A2?
genti said:
hi lemans ,

@Getnti

I agree with you..
Lemans don't have any official proof and he is trying to mislead people over here..
If it is not like that then put your official proof to proove that you are correct

Regards
Dev

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have many friend were refused coz off A1/A2

The interviewer focused on their french, he told them that A1/A2 level will leave quebec to federal
@genti
So the one who has B1 level will have adventage over A1/A2

I think you cant read between lines

Asia only 1600 visa quota for 3-4 billion population
and 1270 visa for lebanon 3 million population
1600 for morroco 3-4 million population
1600 for eygpt
etc

There will be no official proof, I can sugest to people who had interviews and refused :)

They are taking mostly nurses

So these 100 visa from india and 600 from BIQ HK count how many nurse ;)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And for permis de conduire / driving licence 98 $/ year ;D for 20 years / 2000$ :eek:

All countries they pay once for and valid till age 50

845$/year?

manojneelu said:
Hi pixie13,
That's very intelligent of you! And, thanks for the info. So, I must do the same.

Btw, registration fee for Engineer's permit is killing me (C$ 845 for foreign diploma holders).

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Could you please share details of the points claimed by the 'rejected' candidate ?

lemans207 said:
I have many friend were refused coz off A1/A2

The interviewer focused on their french, he told them that A1/A2 level will leave quebec to federal
@ genti
So the one who has B1 level will have adventage over A1/A2

I think you cant read between lines

Asia only 1600 visa quota for 3-4 billion population
and 1270 visa for lebanon 3 million population
1600 for morroco 3-4 million population
1600 for eygpt
etc

There will be no official proof, I can sugest to people who had interviews and refused :)

They are taking mostly nurses

So these 100 visa from india and 600 from BIQ HK count how many nurse ;)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually they have been so rude with them. They deserve to get CSQ.

They needed 2 points to pass, they were able to give them adaptability points, but they didnt ??? ???

Thats the point, they arent providing adaptability points, So B1 level will help a lot.

At least they will not tell you during your interview, youlll move to federal.

Quebec wants everyone of us, but go to youtube and find the fights in canadian parlement, they say quebec gving csq to everyone and they move to federal

mdammalli said:
Could you please share details of the points claimed by the 'rejected' candidate ?