Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
sunnytheshine said:
www .immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training. pdf

you can search ur degree here....
Dear sunnytheshine, thank you for your prompt response. HOWEVER, my question relates to "Level of Education". I am wondering if I can earn 12 points for a foreign Master's degree (5 yrs of education after my 12th exam).

Area of Training (AOT) already gives me 12 points for a foreign degree equivalent to at least a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engg. So overall, I am hopiong to get 12+12=24 points for Education+AOT.

Can anyone here please confirm?

Thanks once again...

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shersta said:
@ knivesvente - Yes, I'm from the Philippines. I haven't been called for interview because my AOT is not in priority.

@ vicky - Yes, I didn't submit the original. I had the photocopy certified/notarized and that's what I sent.
What is your AOT? Where did you enroll for French, is it AF?

Thanks!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
shersta said:
@ knivesvente - Yes, I'm from the Philippines. I haven't been called for interview because my AOT is not in priority.

@ vicky - Yes, I didn't submit the original. I had the photocopy certified/notarized and that's what I sent.
Is it enough if i send the attested copies of Delf A1,2 by alliance francaise and than submit or ihave to send the original at any cost.

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Absolutely correct..
you definitely get 12(Aeronautics)+12(AOT)+ Priority processing also.

manojneelu said:
Dear sunnytheshine, thank you for your prompt response. HOWEVER, my question relates to "Level of Education". I am wondering if I can earn 12 points for a foreign Master's degree (5 yrs of education after my 12th exam).

Area of Training (AOT) already gives me 12 points for a foreign degree equivalent to at least a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engg. So overall, I am hopiong to get 12+12=24 points for Education+AOT.

Can anyone here please confirm?

Thanks once again...

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Is it enough if i send the attested copies of Delf A1,2 by alliance francaise and than submit or ihave to send the original at any cost.
@Vicky

Well, You have original certificates of Delf A1 and A2 which are given by Alliance Francaise.
Then whats a problem if you are require to send it to them.
Do a true copy on your both A1,A2 certificates and send it to them.
At least once you will send it to them , your chance being increase for next upcoming mission..
You are waiting since 2010, now its time to get CSQ on Hand... Don't loose your hope man..
:)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
devang3d said:
@ Vicky

Well, You have original certificates of Delf A1 and A2 which are given by Alliance Francaise.
Then whats a problem if you are require to send it to them.
Do a true copy on your both A1,A2 certificates and send it to them.
At least once you will send it to them , your chance being increase for next upcoming mission..
You are waiting since 2010, now its time to get CSQ on Hand... Don't loose your hope man..
:)
Do u know they will not return the originals, in that case what should we because we might need them at other time. And secondly in the letter it is nothing mention to send originals. what does it mean now??

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
shersta said:

And after submission what is their response, are they asking for originals?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEFAQ
This morning I done my TEFAQ exam listening part and afternoon the speaking part.

It was too hard, they speak some how fast, I think they started slower then became faster when the level section becomes hard.

First section, 5 photos and 4 questions it was easy but non stop questions.
Second section, 5 photos and 4 questions it was difficult, about ladies hair cut :mad: in french
third section I thing 6 messages, you have to select relation of person calling,friend/family/professsional/public.
forth section it was 6 or 8 questions you listen to short message, you have to select sport/weather/history/tourisim etc
Fifth section was harder maybe b2/c1/c2 level
last section I liked it 10 question, you hear sentence and you read sentence like homophones, only 2 answers yes or no 50% possibilité

So afternoon I will post about the oral expression part, hope I get B1 both :'(

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Hi All!!

thanks for all the help especially to egrace, Stillhope, Solokru, go2montreal, a vibez_well, a, nd all other forum members who helped me when i started this application... I got my CSQ few days ago..!!! whoohoo!!!
Good luck to all and God bless!!!

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ knivesvente - My AOT is Business Administration. Yes, I took lessons at Alliance Francaise, but I stopped after 7 modules because I was pregnant. I'm planning to resume classes now.

@ vicky - I submitted the notarized photocopy of the results from Alliance Francaise, and my DELF A1 diploma (the one that comes from France). They haven't asked me to send the originals.

@applicante.ph - Congrats! :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEFAQ
This morning I done my TEFAQ exam listening part and afternoon the speaking part.

It was too hard, they speak some how fast, I think they started slower then became faster when the level section becomes hard.

First section, 5 photos and 4 questions it was easy but non stop questions.
Second section, 5 photos and 4 questions it was difficult, about ladies hair cut Angry in french
third section I thing 6 messages, you have to select relation of person calling,friend/family/professsional/public.
forth section it was 6 or 8 questions you listen to short message, you have to select sport/weather/history/tourisim etc
Fifth section was harder maybe b2/c1/c2 level
last section I liked it 10 question, you hear sentence and you read sentence like homophones, only 2 answers yes or no 50% possibilité

So afternoon I will post about the oral expression part, hope I get B1 both Cry

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
applicante.ph said:
Hi All!!

thanks for all the help especially to egrace, Stillhope, Solokru, go2montreal, a vibez_well, a, nd all other forum members who helped me when i started this application... I got my CSQ few days ago..!!! whoohoo!!!
Big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to you, yeah the CSQ is still very obtainable, the best of luck to all those still expecting theirs.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Congratulations and all the best for federal.
Can you please share your interview experience?
applicante.ph said:
Hi All!!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

They updated Applications Received Page.

Still 676 applications received till 31st May 2012.
the same figure as on 18th May. :eek:

What does it mean they have not received any new application in last 15 days???? Or they STOPPED accepting new applications????

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-received.html

They updated Applications Received Page.

Still 676 applications received till 31st May 2012.
the same figure as on 18th May. :eek:

What does it mean they have not received any new application in last 15 days???? Or they STOPPED accepting new applications????
lolzain well it means that people are learning french and then will apply you know that learning french is not too easy so people learn french once they have the test result then they send application ! They do accept applications but these are the number of applications which are complete