+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

shan123

May 21, 2012
joidiple said:
actually i was trying to help thousands of people here who has spent much effort, time and money to get the csq. the quebec government already noticed that quebec is being used as a backdoor going to canada so to stop this they may tighten their policies for everybody. then this will affect all the applicants with genuine intentions or not. so if more and more people doing this, in the future, the quebec's door will be closed.
I apologize for that. :) I know this forum is really doing good job helping people solve their problems. this was my first Post i was very disappointed with ur reply ...i took it the other way but i was wrong. Hope you don't mind and keep up the good work :) ;D

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan123 said:
I apologize for that. :) I know this forum is really doing good job helping people solve their problems. this was my first Post i was very disappointed with ur reply ...i took it the other way but i was wrong. Hope you don't mind and keep up the good work :) ;D
no offense meant. we have the same one ultimate goal here, so let's make the journey to our dreamland easier for everybody. :)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noted. :)

Feel free to express your thoughts. :)

Regards.

shan123 said:

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Stngr said:
All, is there a chance to escalate BIQs terrible customer service to higher instance? We all are customers, we paid not small fees and quality of service at BIQ is not terrible, its simply disrespecting - no answer for most of questions, not complicated - simple one - did they get my review request (which I sent 3 times due to Vienna-to-Montreal transfer, where also was no info about it communicated and if not this forum I wouldn't even know about this), doesnt matter are they in English or French. For example recently I had few questions for British Columbia PNP authority and waiting time for they answer was one hour TOP (during their working hours ofc) - you can get a chain of emails one day - Quebec none

@stngr,
I totally agree with u but here the problem is you are not permitted to escalate the bad services of BIQ HK because you are not allowed to do so and secondly u have not been told where to go when we are not responding..right.. and finally it will be a waste of time complaining about BIQ because they have there rules and roadmap which they are following...hope it help..so chill and dont get frustrated i know its difficult but its the truth...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
knivesvente said:
I think the comment was not to offend you. The post was to remind us that we must exhibit genuine intent to stay within Quebec's proximity before we decide to apply as QSW or CSQ and for us to realize that magnanimous impact might be promulgated by the government of Canada if we won't.

To that, I would affirm your idea of having good opportunity after years of living in Quebec. :)

Let us be positive and confer with the ideologies of each individuals in the forum with optimism whether the comment was good or bad as they are the ones helping us to get through our application and that their idea is to show us the advantages and consequences of our action which will further decide the success of our application.

God Bless us all! :)

Regards,

knivesvente
GUYS!
This forum is doing its best to help every one and i feel that the members of this group has done wonders with their continuous support and help many individuals to get CSQ..A question is always a question does not matter its good or bad it's how u look at it...so post ur questions what ever it is because it will bring more questions to understand the real problems...

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONFERRED. :)

vickyRocks said:
GUYS!
This forum is doing its best to help every one and i feel that the members of this group has done wonders with their continuous support and help many individuals to get CSQ..A question is always a question does not matter its good or bad it's how u look at it...so post ur questions what ever it is because it will bring more questions to understand the real problems...

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Can you please evaluate my chances of Quebec ?

My Details:
Education: MCA (Master of computer applications) in 2012
Work exp: 10 Years as software professional
French Language: None
IELTS: listening: 7 and speaking: 7

My wife's details:
Education: MSC Computers in 2006 (Masters of science) + BCA (Bechelors in computer science)
Work experience: 3 years as software professional
IELTS: None

Children: 1 (20 months old)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullrules

you should submit french exam results

so take courses for 6 months and write the exam ;) then apply for quebec

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
hi friends: One of my friend wants to apply for qsw immigration he is pakistani and got all his education from pakistan his bia data is below .

EDUCATION M.B.A BANKING AND FINANCE

EXPERIENCE MORE THAN FOUR BUT LESS THAN FIVE.

Ielts speaking 5 .5 listening 5 reading 4 and writing 5

occupation accountant

Can anyone please tell me how many points he will get for the above data and furthermore how many points he will get for his area of training .. Please help .

Best regards

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hi lemans207,

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean to say that i can't apply for quebec without french exam results ?
If so can you please let me know which exam should i take ? Is there anyway that i can apply for qsw and learn french later ?

Thanks in advance.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you cant apply without french test, no other ways.

second you should see the new rules, if you meet the requirements, only 14300 applications /year

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullrules said:
Can you please evaluate my chances of Quebec ?

My Details:
Education: MCA (Master of computer applications) in 2012
Work exp: 10 Years as software professional
IELTS: listening: 7 and speaking: 7

My wife's details:
Education: MSC Computers in 2006 (Masters of science) + BCA (Bechelors in computer science)
Work experience: 3 years as software professional
IELTS: None

Children: 1 (20 months old)
can you please elborate your total number of years of education and can please tell us from where u ve got ur degree

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends please advice whether I can send my application with following points,

1 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y) 16
2 Master's Degree 12
3 Experience-48 months and over (8 years) 8
4 Area of Training- (8 years exp in Finance) 6
5 English Proficiency (List 3+Speak2) 5
6 For each child 12 years of age or younger (6 months old child) 4
7 Spouse 18 to 35 years of age (28 Y) 3
8 French Proficiency DELF A1 1
9 Financial self sufficiency (Cutoff score =1) 1 Total 56 I have done DELF A1 and there is a problem of my results. They have given only 9 points for my speaking and
that must be wrong. I have informed to Alliance about this and waiting for there feedback.
If they didn't change my results, can I send my application with this points?