+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
buzzowski said:
I had the same situation... I wrote that my residence address is the one where I LIVE...and as mailing address I gave one where my parents live, that's the one on my passport
Thanks buzzowski !

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
TJ CAN said:
Hi..I checked with BIQ HK last week and one lady informed that still there working on Nov 2010 applications.
Also I need to get a advice of adding child to a passport.

My child is still 9months and I need to know is it better to add him to my wife's passport or get a seperate passport to him?
which one is the best for this Quebec process?

Please advice.

oops... :eek: :eek:

since last so many months, they kept on saying about processing nov 2010 applications.

do you think they have received a lot of applications in nov 2010 or it is something that we dont know and soon they will come with something new for applications submitted after nov 2010.. ????? ??? ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X

now-a-days things have really became very strange and unpredictable with qsw...

lets pray to god for our turn to come as soon as possible :)

@ TJ CAN,
it is better if you get passport for your 9 months baby, because I read somewhere that one member's csq got delayed because he didnt got passport for his new born baby and then he had to wait for few more months till his baby's passport was issued

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:

since last so many months, they kept on saying about processing nov 2010 applications.

do you think they have received a lot of applications in nov 2010 or it is something that we dont know and soon they will come with something new for applications submitted after nov 2010.. ????? ??? ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X

@ TJ CAN,
it is better if you get passport for your 9 months baby, because I read somewhere that one member's csq got delayed because he didnt got passport for his new born baby and then he had to wait for few more months till his baby's passport was issued

[/quote

What's going on BIQ, Hong Kong. I think only these people have the problem. How many leave they are taking per week? Monday- Thursday office. Friday half day. How it will be possible my friend. Moreover, there are so many typhoon come in Hong Kong each year. What do they want?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
mkshah said:

@ TJ CAN,
I heard a very famous proverb long ago and i think its suits best for our present situation "Patience is Virtue". We cant do anything except waiting...waiting...

@TJ, apply separately for your baby's passport otherwise u will be in big trouble.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
TJ CAN said:
Hi..I checked with BIQ HK last week and one lady informed that still there working on Nov 2010 applications.
Also I need to get a advice of adding child to a passport.

My child is still 9months and I need to know is it better to add him to my wife's passport or get a seperate passport to him?
which one is the best for this Quebec process?

Please advice.
I think they are not working on Nov 2010 but also for August 2010 applicants because i myself got my AOR in 2010 and still dont know the outcome yet..I guess we have to wait and see when they are finished with 2010 applicants...May GOD Help us all and be merciful to us..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
knivesvente said:
I hope we receive them the soonest possible. :)

Let us keep praying. Those who have had received any advancements, PLEASE inform the rest of us. :)

Regards.
I hope we do...Inshallah everything will be fine...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
Seniors please comment Aot is only for becholars degree ? Please comment
You must check according the total years of education you have, and AOT is as per the Quebec education standards u have to check according to your situation.

Hope this help$.

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
Someone Please Clarify :

What is considered to be training, sanctioned by a diploma, in an area on the List of areas of training awarding 6 / 12 to 16 points under the area of training criterion of the application form of the selection grid?

Will my qualifications in Engineering and MBA qualify as similar trainings?

Thanks a lot!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
You must check according the total years of education you have, and AOT is as per the Quebec education standards u have to check according to your situation.

Hope this help$.
Vicky bro

My AOT is Business management cos i ve got a 2 years diploma and i ve 2 years of experience but quebec authorities say DCS-3 years which say you must have completed this diploma after 14 years old Quebec education studies my total year of studies are 18 years when i got this diploma and pakistan's 16 years of education is equal to there 14 years of education. so i ve got the dimploma after 14 years of education. Now i think so i am in Group 1

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ULogQuebec said:
Someone Please Clarify :

What is considered to be training, sanctioned by a diploma, in an area on the List of areas of training awarding 6 / 12 to 16 points under the area of training criterion of the application form of the selection grid?

Will my qualifications in Engineering and MBA qualify as similar trainings?

Thanks a lot!
the degree must be obtained within the five years prior to applying for Quebec immigration. If this is not the case, the applicant must have worked for at least one year of the most previous five years in a field directly related to the degree obtained and number of year of education myst be equal to obtain that diploma
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ,
I have been reading this thread and it seem that some of you applied in 2010 and still haven't received the qsw ,so i am curious on how long it takes after filing the application to get called for interview or to get selection.I remember it use to be pretty fast before, a few months for some i think.So i want to know if this has to do with the visa office you file the app with . Cause this consultant told us that it would take around 8 months for selection ,now i feel that maybe things are not the way he's making it sound . Can someone explain this a little to me ? I have seen that some of you are filing in Paris,Mexico,Buffalo,India can you please tell me the processing time you expect for your cases? Thank you

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
bestybesty said:
Hello everyone,

Hi Everyone,

I plan to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration soon.

I've Two Current Addresses :

1.) Permanent Address (It is also on my and my wife's passports) - My Own Residence. I visit the place often but do not live here everyday.
2.) Current Address (I've been living on this Address regularly for past 4.5 years) - Leased House.

So Can I mention both the addresses as "Current" at the same time in the Official Application Form for "Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker" ? (This is specific to Question Number 8 in the application form)

Anyone can please help with the Official Acceptance in any such scenario ?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot BestyBesty (KG) for your Inbox Message and clarity on this topic.
But I feel the Residence Address and 'Address on Passport' should be similar, they must be using it for authorization purposes I guess..
Mailing Address can ofcourse be different.
Any Seniors Please Help and clarify!

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
the degree must be obtained within the five years prior to applying for Quebec immigration. If this is not the case, the applicant must have worked for at least one year of the most previous five years in a field directly related to the degree obtained and number of year of education myst be equal to obtain that diploma
Thanks Umer !

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:

@ TJ CAN,
I also asked her that I'm planning to send my CSQ application in June 2012 and how long it'll take to call for the interview. then she said my file will be open in April 2013 and after few
moths time they will call for the interview.