+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

fxtrader777

Apr 15, 2011
Dear All
I have a question.

If I apply now and later I apply for temporary business visa, is it possible that I am rejected temporary visa? I often go to Canada on my business visit.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
hello people,

about to send off application. One question: I have filled the Application for Selection Certificate as the principal applicant. Does the spouse have to fill one too to include in the application? A bit confused...

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
concretejungle said:
hello people,

about to send off application. One question: I have filled the Application for Selection Certificate as the principal applicant. Does the spouse have to fill one too to include in the application? A bit confused...
@concretejungle,

yes! Your spouse has to fill an applictn form as well.Also note dat the form has to be d latest 1 after 6 Dec. 2011.

I wish all d best.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Razaqng said:
@ concretejungle,

yes! Your spouse has to fill an applictn form as well.Also note dat the form has to be d latest 1 after 6 Dec. 2011.

I wish all d best.
Thanks Razaqng...

kps2011

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks alot for your information .Since this is very key point for my case Iam really worried.
mkshah said:
hi kps2011,
pls read the related post to query:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg1224698#msg1224698

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t37196.0.html;msg1228149#msg1228149

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg1219013#msg1219013

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
kps2011 said:
Thanks alot for your information .Since this is very key point for my case Iam really worried.
hi kps2011,
there is a previous post from member hec006 on this thread.
pl see the text of the link I posted in my previous mail:
....in GPI it is mentioned the following,

Pour se voir attribuer des points au critère Domaine de formation, le candidat doit détenir un diplôme « terminal » conduisant directement à l'exercice d'une profession.

To be awarded points for the test area of ​​training, the candidate must have a degree "terminal" leading directly to the practice of a profession.

That's why you have not received points or AOT. your profession should start after your degree. Even though, AOT is separated from profession, but they want to assume AOT and Professional experience( may be in domain diferent from degree) is intact.

Hence, for example you have completed B.Com in 2004-2007. You have exp in from 2007-2008. You have completed M.COM in 2008-2010. You have applied to Quebec immigration in 2010. You will get points for your master degree and you will get points for your area of training because you have the professional experience in 2007-2008 that is after your degree B.COM( which is area of training list). That means, your exp after your listed area of training will help you to get points in AOT. May be your exp related to your work or completed within 5 years, whichever is valid. That means , in this case your AOT points will be calculated solely on the basis B.COM, and not M.COM.

You have got points for your exp, because they give points for exp, if it is within last 5 years, may be or may not be directly after your listed area of training degree. This is not true for AOT marks.

Hope this helps.

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Sorry sir,It Was not AOL.It is AOT.I heard that AOT(ARea of Training) 6 point is not considerable to eligibility.Is it right?That will be depend on interviewer.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mkshah said:
hi darshmodi,
Thanks for your reply.
So do you mean to say that it applies to bachelors degree only.. ? ??? ::) ::)
because I am having masters degree in chemistry which is more than 10 years old and also my work experience is not related to my degree. But I am having junior management position in my job profile since last 3 years. :)
So, ACCORDING TO THESE EXCEPTION RULES can I get this points of AOT related to my work experience in this junior management position which I hold in my current job? :)

I am producing it again here in this post:

-The rule in the previous paragraph for the degree of over
5 years are two exceptions:
-
if the candidate has held a management position (large groups from 01 to 09 as defined in the NOC), or if it was research professor and assistant research at the university in their area of training, and demonstrates that he performed duties directly related to their area of training, the test points will be awarded;
if the applicant has practiced a profession overqualified, but in line with its
field of training, this occupation may permit the award of Field points to the criterion of training. For example, a technician Computer practicing as an analyst-consultant computer (CNP 2171) may be awarded points for their technician diploma obtained there are more than five years.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi c82,
It is not like that.
Points for AOT are awarded based on your degree is included in which Section (A, B, C, D etc) of List of Training published by quebec immigration authorities.
Based on this section, you will be given 0, 6 or 12 points for AOT.

also read my post on this link for more clarity on points awarded for AOT:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t37196.0.html;msg1183569;topicseen#msg1183569

c82 said:
Sorry sir,It Was not AOL.It is AOT.I heard that AOT(ARea of Training) 6 point is not considerable to eligibility.Is it right?That will be depend on interviewer.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
mkshah said:
Hi c82,
It is not like that.
Points for AOT are awarded based on your degree is included in which Section (A, B, C, D etc) of List of Training published by quebec immigration authorities.
Based on this section, you will be given 0, 6 or 12 points for AOT.
Dear Mkshah, Please tell me how much points I get for education and AOT for MBA in 2008 from India ???? I asked two this quarry twice please reply sir.

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Shah Sir,

So it is depend at the time of interview or at the time of eligibility assessment.Who will decide How many points will I get?

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
c82 said:
Shah Sir,

So it is depend at the time of interview or at the time of eligibility assessment.Who will decide How many points will I get? when they will start processing your application that time they will give u point for your
AOT

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
gladiusraj said:
Dear Mkshah, Please tell me how much points I get for education and AOT for MBA in 2008 from India ???? I asked two this quarry twice please reply sir. buissness management comes under section 'C' so u will get 6 points for your AOT and 12 for your Masters

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gladiusraj said:
Dear Mkshah, Please tell me how much points I get for education and AOT for MBA in 2008 from India ???? I asked two this quarry twice please reply sir.

For masters degree education, 12 points &
6 points of AOT for MBA ( full-time course with duration of 2 years)

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Shah Sir,

So what should I do?do I put file or not?As per your counting it is 57 point.But if 6 points is not counted for AOT.I am not eligible even for putting file.

Please suggest.I dont understand what to do?