[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
OsamaR said:
CONGRATULATIONS geribubaboy :D ;D great news, hopefully you get your MR sooner than you are expecting :)
Thank you very much OsamaR,

I noticed also that my address is not present there maybe I will get good news hopefully.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
geribubaboy said:
Hello friends, :)

Finally today my status changed to In Process after 13 months and 2 weeks that they have received my file.
hey geribubaboy..... Congrats buddy... I also read ur post that ur address is disappeared..... So it means u r very near to your dream fulfilled. Congrats again :)
Can anyone tell me when may I get my holy MR?
i think within a month of time, you will recieve MR, may be u can inquire with them about doing Medicals in advance, so that as soon as u get letter of MR in ur hand, immediately you can reply them. Aactually I have seen people doing this here on this forum. Should u check some other threads also for this... :)
Good Luck to all.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Thank you very much mkshah,

I also wish for you and everybody here to get good news because I know what does it mean that wait for a sign from the VO.
Sorry but I am ignorant of this inquiry about medicals in advance. Could you explain a little bit further about this my friend?

Thanks and GOOD LUCK

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
c82 said:
If I will do B1 cleared.Then How many point I will get for B1. 8 ( 4 each in speaking and listening )

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Thanks ambi,

I have Cleared A1 and A2 with 16 or more than 16 marks in each exam.(what point will I get)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
c82 said:
Hi MKShah sir,

If I will do B1 cleared.Then How many point I will get for B1.

if u score above 16 out of 25 in listening and speaking of B1, then u will get 4 points each = 8 points.
16/25 rule will apply to all levels of DELF/DALF exams.

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear All,

If I have cleared B1 exam but I will not be able to get 16 out of 25.Then how Many points will I get?

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
kps2011 said:
Hi hec006,
Please see my comments in red below.
1. 1999- 2000 worked as accounts executive (Non IT) -- Point 0 ( because this experience gained before 5 years from the time of CSQ application. Ok I agree.
2. 2002- 2003 worked as SAP End user.(Non IT) -- SAP End user is definitely IT experience. -- 0 point -- because it is not related to B. COM, exp gained before 5 years. Ok i agree to understand that only exp gaining 5 years before filing an application will consider.
3. From 2003 - Till Date working on SAP FICO in the IT company.( Note: some exp fall into before his MBA and after his MBA)-- 2003 --2004exp will not be counted as it is gained before 5 year from the time of application. 2007-2012-- exp will be counted but you have to prove SAP FICO is related to MBA Finance because Immigration people are not SAP guy. . Hence, if you can prove then -- 2point(probable).Ok, please do let me know how can i clarify/proof this point with them before filing an application.My visa office would be New delhi.

I would suggest to submit the application ASAP because you can get points in AOT for your degree, because it is completed within 5 years in 2007(May). If, I am not wrong. Now, it is January, 2012.Ok, i dont understand this point,can you brief me this point again. FYI, with assuming 2 points under AOT for my spouse(I am the primary applicant) we will score 57 threshold.So planning to file an application with attaching/claiming french proficiency to make my strong case which will be little delayed.--- Your spouse will get 2 points for AOT, if his degree completed within 5 years from the date of CSQ application. If you submit application now, then your husband's MBA finance completed, because MBA finance is completed At. May, 2007....

I think that MBA(Finance) is part time degree. because it takes 3 years. Hence, please confirm with BIQ Hong Kong by email that they will consider part time degree or not. Ask them also they give points part time degree or not, if MBA Finance is completed part time basis.No, this is not part time,its a regular one.So i dont think so it needs to write them-- Then, its fine

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
c82 said:
Dear All,

If I have cleared B1 exam but I will not be able to get 16 out of 25.Then how Many points will I get? same as a2 ( 3 each for listening and speaking )

kishorej31

Sep 9, 2011
Regarding IELTS

Hi everyone,

I have finished my MS in Sweden and after that I got PhD in Ireland and presently I am finishing my PhD here. I have been staying in Europe for the last 6 years. Recently I submitted my Quebec application for skilled workers (CSQ) to Canadian embassy in France. They have returned my application, saying that they need IELTS score!

Do I need to submit IELTS score?

It would be if I could get suggestions from you. I appreciate your replies.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
kishorej31 said:
Hi everyone,

I have finished my MS in Sweden and after that I got PhD in Ireland and presently I am finishing my PhD here. I have been staying in Europe for the last 6 years. Recently I submitted my Quebec application for skilled workers (CSQ) to Canadian embassy in France. They have returned my application, saying that they need IELTS score!

Do I need to submit IELTS score?

It would be if I could get suggestions from you. I appreciate your replies.
Hello Kishore
YES you need to submit your IELTS. I did my MSc(Tech) in Sweden too..(Lulea Teckniska universitet) and I am currently here in U.S. for my PhD. THEY used to waived it for english speakers or if u have studied in english country b4..but now "they dont anymore...too many new rules. when did u submit your application?

kishorej31

Sep 9, 2011
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I did apply in the first week of January this year. I am citizen of India but have been in Europe from the last 6 years pursuing MS and PhD. Ireland is an English speaking country and have been here for the last three year....but y still they need IELTS???

I appreciate your reply.