Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hokaito said:
Hi!

These dates are for TEF. Any info about TEFaQ?

Regards,

Hokaito...
Hi hokaito..
No idea about TEFaQ dates for India..

Pls can anyone inquire with AF new delhi, mumbai, bangalore or any other AF centre from india?

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
Should I fill the application on the computer using adobe reader or using normal pen??

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
buzzowski said:
Should I fill the application on the computer using adobe reader or using normal pen??
I did it by using adobe reader.
It looks neat and clear by this way, also becomes more legible for IO to read details.

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
mkshah said:
I did it by using adobe reader.
It looks neat and clear by this way, also becomes more legible for IO to read details.

Did you write "NA" on the lines that are not related to your case? Or left it empty?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
buzzowski said:
Did you write "NA" on the lines that are not related to your case? Or left it empty?
Yes, you are correct.
I written "NA" on the lines that are not related.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Raza PK said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I totally agree with Bajan. I think they assess the applicants in two ways. 1. Are you fit as a Skilled Worker and 2. Are you fit to fit in Quebec. If you are scoring equal or more then required point (49) you are fit for first phase. But you are supposed to qualify for the second phase as well. This is my understanding. Seniors can elaborate better. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
I think you did a fantastic job in explaining my intent...no need for elaboration on my end.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
vickyRocks said:
Thanks bajan, for your response.ok, i Agree with all the statement of yours. what i understand is no matter how many points u have in your pre-assessement you need to score 6 points. If that is than why they keep on telling that applicant needs 55 points to qualify for CSQ? Suppose an applicant got 55 points in his preassement even than he requires 6 points for his adaptibility or not?
I think Raza PK, responded to this concern best...its all points based with minimum cut off scores in each catergory....pass those thresholds and you should be fine. Therefore always aim for the best.

Cheers

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
Bajan4Quebec said:
I think you did a fantastic job in explaining my intent...no need for elaboration on my end.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thanks Bajan [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] :)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rgquebec said:
Hi All,

Received AOR by mail that my file is complete & it will be transferred to VO.
Thanks to all of you for your support.

any idea how long now it will take to get MR ?

regards.

Congrats! How long does it take for your to receive your AOR from the time of confirmation in Opening your File?

I just received a letter of confirmation that my file in under study. Please give me an idea.

Thank you!

SINKiri

Jan 27, 2011
cissino said:
je voudrais savoir si ya des ecoles publiques primaires et secondaires anglaises a montreal, j'ai entendu dire que c'est difficile d'inscrire ses enfants dans des ecoles anglaises au Quebec car la scolarisation est obligatoirement en Francais . moi je suis Agerien et je compte immigrer tres prochainnement au Quebec avec ma femme Algerienne aussi et mes 2 enfants, mais le probleme c'est que mes enfants etudient en langue anglaise etant donné qu'on vit a Dubai acctuelement et suivent un systeme scolaire anglais. et je veux qu'ils continuent sur le meme systeme anglais. est ce que ca serait facile et possible de les inscrire dans des ecoles anglaises a Montreal ? ou dois je voir du coté canadien anglais (sachant que je prefere Montreal).
merci de me repondre.
Sorry but as in immigrant you will NOT have access to english public schools, that`s the law.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello friends,
I am seeking your comments for my situation.

I sent my application for CSQ on 27-Sep-2011 and AOR rcvd in nov-2011 dated 11-Nov-2011.

I didnot submitted french test results initially with my application.
and I ticked my french skills to the level of 4 on the scale of 0-12 given in the application form.

So, what level of DELF will correspond to my this declaration?

In Jan-2012, I submitted attestation test results of A1 (L & S both score above 16/25) and A2 (L score above 16/25, but S score is >9 but <16).

So my query is:
1.how many points will be allocated for this and 2.have I reached to the declared level of french proficiency with my A2 result or 3.Do I need to reach to higher levels such as B1/B2?
Thanx in advance for your responses. :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Thanks Raza and Bajan for very logical answer... ;)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
hello friends,
I am seeking your comments for my situation.

I sent my application for CSQ on 27-Sep-2011 and AOR rcvd in nov-2011 dated 11-Nov-2011.

I didnot submitted french test results initially with my application.
and I ticked my french skills to the level of 4 on the scale of 0-12 given in the application form.

So, what level of DELF will correspond to my this declaration?

In Jan-2012, I submitted attestation test results of A1 (L & S both score above 16/25) and A2 (L score above 16/25, but S score is >9 but <16).

So my query is:
1.how many points will be allocated for this and 2.have I reached to the declared level of french proficiency with my A2 result or 3.Do I need to reach to higher levels such as B1/B2?
Thanx in advance for your responses. :)
I would refer to my last post containing the Email which i received from BIQ HK regarding language competency rule applied to an applicant. First of all check that rule and points they allot and in accordance to that your points will be treated as per the AOR because when u received ur AOR your application will be treated as per that rule. furthermore, as u have submitted A1 and A2, in my oppinion they will count ur A2 certificate as it is the highest certificate in language u have attained and will use A2 for points allotment.

I hope it helps...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi Bajan,Raza,Mkshah,Jawaid, and comments from senior will also be appreciated.

Guys, the question i have for today is for those holding DELF A1/A2 and had submitted thier applications and got interview call. The main point is the knowledge of french they should know to qualify for CSQ keeping in mind that they have submitted A1 and A2 certificates which are considered non-francophone...

Seniors do share ur input it will help people to understand what level of french they must have in the interview. I will also appreciate the comment from those candidates who got CSQ and they had declared A2 in their applications.

Thanks in Advance!