Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
vickyRocks said:
Bajan,Hec,Jawaid,MKshah, and other seniors..

Please try to answer this question because it will also help to understand the efforts needed to qualify in the interview...

Question:

As you know a single applicant needs 49 points to reach the minimum threshold requirement for appearing in the interview, and to get the CSQ he/she need 6 points from the adaptibility section total 49+6=55 points. Now the main point is if an applicant have got say 52 points in the pre-adaptibility phase he just need 4 points from adaptibility section to qualify for CSQ?

Or it does not matter how many points he have in he have to get all the 6 points from Adaptibility section?

Please throw some light upon it..which statement is true?
Hey Vicky,

As per your example, I would try to attain maximum points regardless if I had 52 points or not going into the interview, I will tell you why. Adaptibility means preparation of your immigration project - which will be assessed based on the steps that you have undertaken to facilitate your socioeconomic integration and your personal qualities with regard to your work activities. So I believe if you score really low in your adaptibility plans (even with high pre assessment marks) you could still stand a chance of being rejected as the visa officer will determine you are not ready to integrate into Quebec's society. It could be even interpreted that your lack of adaptibility points means you have no real intention to settle there but rather use Quebec as the backdoor for another province you really wanted all along. Think of the entire Quebec interview like a normal job interview....the same concept applies, many applicants may apply for a job but only the most qualified are shortlisted for interview (this comes like your 52 points in your example)...when you are in the interview you sell yourself, your ideas, how suited you are for that organization and you try to get the maximum score the interview panel assessing you can give. With this said if you fail to prepare properly for the job interview, even though you are qualified and was shortlisted, you can give the impression you are not suited for the position. Similarly, for Quebec many apply and we are shortlisted by our points, we should therefore try our best to attain the maximum mark for adaptibilty in the interview to show the visa officer we are suited for Quebec and not any fraction of the 6 points.

Cheers

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
[size=16pt]For all applicants from India aspiring to take TEF...

AF Ahmedabad is planning to schedule TEF in July 2012. They are inviting registrations for the same.

For any inquiry, contact no: (079) 26401551 / 26560271.
Email: ahmedabad@afindia.org

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Stngr said:
There is one file - appendix to GPI where all degrees from all countries are listed with corresponding point value, I'm not sure, i think its GPI 5-1, dont remember and cannot find cause i'm at work right now
Hi stngr & m81, it is in GPI-3-1, pls check initial pages after index.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

You will find names of all countries. Click on your country name. It will lead you to comparatif analysis of your country's degree with quebec equivalent degrees.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellas!

Anyone here who submitted their application between March 26 - 30, 2012 and got their AOR or any confirmation as I had received mine?

PLEASE UPDATE!

BIG THANKS!

Regards,

knivesvente

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thanks to all who replied and help to assess DELF A2 points. :)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
What do they mean by NAME OF DIPLOMA under question 13 - Education..in Application for selection certificate?

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
I am not sure if my occupation is under 12 or under 6 points... HELP NEEDED ASAP :eek:

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hey Vicky,

As per your example, I would try to attain maximum points regardless if I had 52 points or not going into the interview, I will tell you why. Adaptibility means preparation of your immigration project - which will be assessed based on the steps that you have undertaken to facilitate your socioeconomic integration and your personal qualities with regard to your work activities. So I believe if you score really low in your adaptibility plans (even with high pre assessment marks) you could still stand a chance of being rejected as the visa officer will determine you are not ready to integrate into Quebec's society. It could be even interpreted that your lack of adaptibility points means you have no real intention to settle there but rather use Quebec as the backdoor for another province you really wanted all along. Think of the entire Quebec interview like a normal job interview....the same concept applies, many applicants may apply for a job but only the most qualified are shortlisted for interview (this comes like your 52 points in your example)...when you are in the interview you sell yourself, your ideas, how suited you are for that organization and you try to get the maximum score the interview panel assessing you can give. With this said if you fail to prepare properly for the job interview, even though you are qualified and was shortlisted, you can give the impression you are not suited for the position. Similarly, for Quebec many apply and we are shortlisted by our points, we should therefore try our best to attain the maximum mark for adaptibilty in the interview to show the visa officer we are suited for Quebec and not any fraction of the 6 points.

Cheers
Thanks bajan, for your response.ok, i Agree with all the statement of yours. what i understand is no matter how many points u have in your pre-assessement you need to score 6 points. If that is than why they keep on telling that applicant needs 55 points to qualify for CSQ? Suppose an applicant got 55 points in his preassement even than he requires 6 points for his adaptibility or not?

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
[size=16pt]For all applicants from India aspiring to take TEF...

AF Ahmedabad is planning to schedule TEF in July 2012. They are inviting registrations for the same.

For any inquiry, contact no: (079) 26401551 / 26560271.
Email: ahmedabad @ afindia.org

Valuable info. I appreciate your efforts !!! +1 for u..... :) :) :)

Yogie

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hey Vicky,

Cheers
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I totally agree with Bajan. I think they assess the applicants in two ways. 1. Are you fit as a Skilled Worker and 2. Are you fit to fit in Quebec. If you are scoring equal or more then required point (49) you are fit for first phase. But you are supposed to qualify for the second phase as well. This is my understanding. Seniors can elaborate better. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogie said:
Valuable info. I appreciate your efforts !!! +1 for u..... :) :) :)

Yogie
Hi!

These dates are for TEF. Any info about TEFaQ?

Regards,

Hokaito...

rgquebec

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-14
AOR Received.
SA-31-07-14
Hi All,

Received AOR by mail that my file is complete & it will be transferred to VO.
Thanks to all of you for your support.

any idea how long now it will take to get MR ?

regards.

GAMBHIR

May 9, 2012
GAMBHIR said:
Dear Seniors,
Pls help me regarding Qubec immigration step wise, as my details are as below

my
Age 31
Education M-COM( Regular) MBA (Finance) Correspondence
Experience 7yrs as Accountant
IELTS Speak 6 bands, Listen 7 Bnd overall 6.5 expiring on oct,12
french thinking to join class