+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

boom

Jun 4, 2010
Thanks Shahi and others for responding but please help to clear following two point

1-I am an electronics engineer ,do i need to get my Engineering degree assessed from any Quebec Authority ? or any degree equivalance is required prior to applying for CSQ? or would i need to get registered with any Quebec authoirty to practice electronics engineering profession in quebec?

2-I could find marks distribution for online Quebec evaluation i.e marks for French Delf A1 or A2 , Age, Qualification,Expereince? any links

Shahi said:
Hey Anumatri ...Have patience..the interview will come soon..see the schedules for CSQ in your country or the embassy covering your country of application..Apart from waiting there is nothing much to do.

Chibiks..i think iceberg has explained even better than me. Just be prepared for the interview as it would help your french as well.

Boom ...the reply you got in points absolutely is true and precise..Follow them and u ll what u want to know. I would suggest cleat atleast french exam DELF A2 before applying.

Shahi

Plncmy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
Hi All,

I received a letter from BIQ hong kong office to fill an enclosed application form( Power of Attorney - Mandate to represent).

I have filled the application on my own. Any input from the members are greatly appreciated ?

Thanks.
Ravi.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boom..

You are not required to make any "degree equivalence" prior to applying for CSQ.
Even "La demande d'évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec" is not required at this stage; it will even ask for your CSQ to proceed.

Later on, when u land in Quebec, u may want to get an official license to practice ur engineering field, which is through "l'ordre des ingénieurs du Québec".

As for the points distribution system, u may consult this page for more info.
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

Ahmed 13646

Oct 30, 2010
Khartoum Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2010
Nomination.....
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-03-2011 (issued) - received 11-4-2011
IELTS Request
proof though + DELF B2 ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi again people

I have saw a document about diplome comperatif and i saw many countries but not my country should i be worried that my country not listed?? and if there is any thing i can do to fix that :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
Dear friends,

Today I received a letter from Damascus Office. There are three pages in French.

Few things are not clear to me even after translation in English.

Friends need your help:

1. They needed some documents

Un formulaire <<Demande de certificate de selection >> (DCS) par adulte identifie. Priere de nous envoyer la DCS de votre conjointe le plus tot possible

2. There are two numbers No Ref and No dossier. Which one is important?

Thanks,
KBGOLD

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
KBGOLD,
I think they are asking about the form for your spouse. The DCS form..did you no send it?

The No. Dossier is your file no. As such both of then are imp..each time you communicate with your embassy you must mention both of them.

Shahi

NAYAK

Nov 1, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I reside in Ghana and i'm a financial Analyst, my husband and I are considering migrating to canada. We are using a lawyer who recommended the QSW category. Our french proficiency is beginner. Can anyone tell if we stand a chance living and working in Quebec. Has anyone been successful. Please share your experiences with me

nayak
ghana
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
To all,

This thread is strictly for QSW although any input from virtually anyone is appreciated.
WHo has already applied for Quebec?
Who is planning to apply for Quebec?

boom

Jun 4, 2010
DEar Iceberg/Shahi

Thanks for response but still i am a bit worried becuase if i calculate my points manually as per info from the link (http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html) i get about 60+ point even with zero French Knowledge but if i complete online evulation i dont qualify please help in this regard.

Iceberg7 said:
boom..

You are not required to make any "degree equivalence" prior to applying for CSQ.
Even "La demande d'évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec" is not required at this stage; it will even ask for your CSQ to proceed.

Later on, when u land in Quebec, u may want to get an official license to practice ur engineering field, which is through "l'ordre des ingénieurs du Québec".

As for the points distribution system, u may consult this page for more info.
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

Plncmy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
@ shahi and other memebers,

I received a letter from BIQ hong kong office to fill an enclosed application form( Power of Attorney - Mandate to represent).

I have filled the application on my own. Any input from the members is greatly appreciated ?

Thanks.
Ravi.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@ Boom... online evaluation is more specific and relevant.. my suggestion is to take your decision based on your online evaluation. Good luck!!

@Plncmy... I have never heard of this letter before.. So sorry.

@Nayak... Well if you have started larniong french and plan to continue..well by the time u get interview u ll be intermediate..i think that works fine..better evaluate your self online on quebec website.

As far as living in quebec is concerned, well even i have no experience of that..may be others members can help you good luck!!

Shahi

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Hi Plncmy,

I'm not sure but I think this form is mandatory if you have a lawyer or someone that may represent you to the embassy. Is this your case?

Thanks,
-Khaled

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
Shahi said:
KBGOLD,
I think they are asking about the form for your spouse. The DCS form..did you no send it?

The No. Dossier is your file no. As such both of then are imp..each time you communicate with your embassy you must mention both of them.

Shahi

I sent main application form A-0520-AA (2009-10). This form contains total 9 pages including first two instruction pages.

There is no separate form I sent for spouse. Spouse information is included in the same form.

Is there any clue?

regards,
KBGOLD

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
Shahi said:
KBGOLD,

Shahi
Thanks for reply.

immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/dcs/demande-certificat-selection-dyn.pdf

See the above link I sent English version of same form.

Plncmy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
Khaled and shahi,

THank you so much for your response. However, I have mailed this to the Hong Kong office. Waiting for a reply from them.

I am not using any attorney, I did it on my own.

Regards,
Plncmy.